Best Lines of 405

Tywin on Robert Baratheon was pretty priceless:

"I didn't like your husband. Used to pat me on the back a lot."

^This.

And of course the dialogue between Pod and Brienne on weapons and stuff. And Arya and The Hound.

"Would you shut up?"

"I can't sleep until I say the names"

"The names of every fucking person in Westeros"

"Only the ones I'm going to kill"

:laugh: Gotta love Arya and the Hound

EDIT: "The best swordsman that ever lived killed by Meryn fucking Trant?"

"Your friend is dead and Trant is not because Trant had armor and a big fucking sword"

Seriously the Hound is brilliant!!

*Moaning and screaming, loud enough to be heard across the narrow sea.* Or at least all the way into sansa's room...

Really, Lysa took the cake for me. Also liked Cersei's line about all girls hurt a whole lot. And the Hound is always a contender for best line.

*Moaning and screaming, loud enough to be heard across the narrow sea.* Or at least all the way into sansa's room...

Really, Lysa took the cake for me. Also liked Cersei's line about all girls hurt a whole lot. And the Hound is always a contender for best line.

The Hound is on form.this season. He and Masie have been brilliant.

I can't pick a favourite from him this episode

Another good line was Margaery asking if she should call Cersei 'sister....or mother?'......

IIRC Cersei said if Marg ever calls her sister again she'll have her strangled in her sleep. Foreshadowing perhaps?

Tywin on Robert Baratheon was pretty priceless:

"I didn't like your husband. Used to pat me on the back a lot."

Haha I actually could imagine Bob doing this he seemed the type.

This episode also featured some pretty tremendous Hodor's.

One of Kristian Nairn's finest acting moments. I truly felt every "Hodor" he delivered.

To the OP: The whole Temple scene with Tywin was amazing. But, then again every thing Charles Dance says is fantastic!!

"The so called best swordsman of all time got killed by MERYN FUCKING TRANT? [LOL]"

Once again this week, I expect The Hound is gonna be all over this thread

Yes the Hound is becoming my favorite character. His lines lately have been hilarious. Nearly all of them are gems.

EDIT: saw this above and had to add it:

"Your friend is dead and Trant is not because Trant had armor and a big fucking sword" LOL

Pod: "mostly I just poured his wine".

As an aside, I do like subtle comic relief in shows like this, but I felt they were laying it on a bit thick with the Brienne/Pod routine. Too much comedy can appear misplaced in this genre. I liked this pair in the books better, and the way they met in the books flowed more naturally.

Archived