Best Lines of 405

Not a line, but the "Oh shit" look on Littlefinger's face when Lysa reveals that they would be getting married immediately. :lol: Serves you right, creepy bastard.

Tywin on Robert Baratheon was pretty priceless:

"I didn't like your husband. Used to pat me on the back a lot."

:agree: :lol:

"Any boy whore with a sword could beat three Meryn Trants."

Only the Hound

Small Unit Tactics by The Hound:

c (chickens) = number of chickens in a room

t (trants) = number of Meryn Trants the people with chickens in a room could beat

c/t (chickens per unit trant) = measurement of how difficult it will be to get dinner

I remembered in season 2 or 3, when Margary called her sister, Cercei said "If you ever call me sister again, I'll have you strangled in your sleep".

Exactly this.

"We dont hurt little girls in Dorne."

Made my day.

Tywin on Robert Baratheon was pretty priceless:

"I didn't like your husband. Used to pat me on the back a lot."

Loved this too. Of course Tywin is the sort that would find a pat on the back to be an annoyance, haha. Dance's delivery of that line, with such disdain and contempt, was just perfect.

:P

And just when Daario finally got her that ever-elusive fleet, too...

Yeah, and where does she get off becoming so angry at him for that?! She's behaving like a pre-teen who expresses like for a boy via cruelty. What else are they going to do with the Mereenese navy, let it go its merry slaving way? Of course they're going to capture it!

Yeah, and where does she get off becoming so angry at him for that?! She's behaving like a pre-teen who expresses like for a boy via cruelty. What else are they going to do with the Mereenese navy, let it go its merry slaving way? Of course they're going to capture it!

I think she's trying to assert her authority, and having subalterns acting without her consent pisses her off.

This is not a line, but I have to add, when Cersei intrudes on that nice look between Mergaery and Tommen.

Or as someone else described it:

Margaery, heeding the wise words of her grandmother, smiles back brilliantly and eye-fuc… er…”snuggles him with her eyes” until an imposing looking Cersei steps directly between them to literally C-block the action. It’s all very ominous, especially when she slowly approaches Margaery like a lioness stalking a tender gazelle.

Archived