Best Lines of 405

Right?

It's like they were trying to make the TV viewers even more frustrated.

Viewer: "WTH she has freaking 93 ships"

"Hey, you know that thing I've implicitly promised with my final scene every season? Yeah, not happening. Put on some sunglasses and DEAL WITH IT."

Rather anticipating how the show-only crowd is going to react to that as they pick up on the implications of her Just Saying No to her long-assumed plot arc.

Right?

It's like they were trying to make the TV viewers even more frustrated.

Viewer: "WTH she has freaking 93 ships"

I agree, but at the same time she is very wise for not wanting subordinates who go on dangerous missions without her knowledge or consent. That type of thing can bite you in the ass as often as it will benefit you.

Another good line was Margaery asking if she should call Cersei 'sister....or mother?'......

I agree, but at the same time she is very wise for not wanting subordinates who go on dangerous missions without her knowledge or consent. That type of thing can bite you in the ass as often as it will benefit you.

Another good line was Margaery asking if she should call Cersei 'sister....or mother?'......

When Marg called her mother it looked like Cersei vomited in her mouth a bit. Loved it.

"The so called best swordsman of all time got killed by MERYN FUCKING TRANT? [LOL]"

Once again this week, I expect The Hound is gonna be all over this thread

This. The Hound and Arya dialogues are always good for a laugh.

It was not so much a line, but when Arya tried to stab the Hound's armor and Needle hardly even penetrates it ...

Arya is not as good as she thinks she is, not yet anyway ... and I love it every time someone reminds her of that fact (like when Thoros disarmed her like it was nothing.)

Also ... finishing her prayer after you think she's done with "The Hound" was a nice touch.

And every single line Lysa Arryn had. That woman is cray cray gold.

Archived