Best Lines of 405

"Everywhere in the world they hurt little girls."

Loved it. For a season that hasn't shied away from sexual violence and cruelty, this quote (and another from one of Craster's wives) acknowledges just how aware these characters are of the treatment of woman in that world.

Though my favourite probably is:

"I missed you, boy."

Ghost returns!

I think I am going to be weird and make my #1 line Lysa Tully Arryn Baelish's wild MILF moans.

A little different than the book scene, but still driving poor Sansa to distraction.

It was not so much a line, but when Arya tried to stab the Hound's armor and Needle hardly even penetrates it ...

Arya is not as good as she thinks she is, not yet anyway ... and I love it every time someone reminds her of that fact (like when Thoros disarmed her like it was nothing.)

Also ... finishing her prayer after you think she's done with "The Hound" was a nice touch.

Yeah, this Arya / Hound stuff is pretty good. Mind you, nothing jumps right out there as a wicked line. (Unless you count her being belted in the head for trying to stick him with the pointy end.)

When Marg called her mother it looked like Cersei vomited in her mouth a bit. Loved it.

Cersei was being uncharacteristically reasonable with Margaery this time around - she's clearly up to something.

"Everywhere in the world they hurt little girls."

This was pretty good too. Calling Oberyn out on his bullshit, a little bit.

... and foreshadowing, heh.

Just about anything that came out from the Hound's mouth. Man, everytime I think I couldn't love the character any more, he delivers something that one ups his previous lines.

"THE GREATEST SWORDSMAN EVER LIVED DIDN'T HAVE A SWORD?! :D" And that laugh at the end. Had to replay the scene just to hear it again.

Also did anyone think that whole debate about syrio being alive or dead between arya in the hound was a nod to readers?? Or something like that?

I noticed that. I still think Syrio is dead but I did notice.

Archived