Karl Tanner and Locke Appreciation thread (Show Spoilers)

That Karl vs Jon fight was pretty good, how Jon killed Karl was probably one of the best deaths scenes in the entire series to me....big fan of Burn Gorman, sad to see they already killed his character off

The sound when he slooooowly pulled Longclaw out of Karl's stupid head was awesome!

RIP Locke of the Dreadfort. The future playwrights of Westeros will remember him as one of the founding fathers of the theatrical arts, praising the realism and detail he put into his re-enactment of "A bear and a maiden fair" during it's record-breaking premiere at Harrenhall.

RIP Karl Tanner, king of the wooden throne beyond the wall and former fooking legend of gin alley. They will be missed.

So quiet that he would knock his shoulder into a hanging lantern that made squeeky noises. :eek:

I didn't say it, other men said it themselves. They say "you have quiet feet" or something like that when he comes back after scouting.

I remember. His feet may have been quiet, but they still left tracks in the snow, and his shoulder was noisier than seven hells.

In his defense, the only one it alerted was Bran, and he wasn't exactly able to do much about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hb_Y5cRtji4

Karl Tanner, Legend of Gin Alley.......what a character! And this for a line "I could piss in any gutter and sow five of you". Ironic how Jon shamed the mutineers for stabbing Mormont in the back when he did the same to Karl.

Except that Karl wasn't Lord Commander and the mutiny wasn't "doing battle" to keep disastrous information out of the hands of Mance Raider-Raydor.

Bowen Marsh, that ignorant bastard.

Refuses to settle the Wildlings along the Wall (even though they haven't enough men to man it themselves), and stabs Jon in the back.

I hope the wilds claim him.

I got the feeling he killed him more because Jon pretty much actively helped Stannis, which would put the watch in danger if Stannis lost. Which would explain why he killed him right after the pink letter.

Why didn't Locke just kill Bran?

Also, why didn't he assume Jojen wasn't Rickon Stark?

He should have just killed all of them and be done with it.

Where was he going to carry Bran? All the way to the Wall? Doesn't make sense. :unsure:

Archived