[Book + Show Spoilers] Speculation on Episode 6

AzorAhai42, on 05 May 2014 - 09:27 AM, said:

I sure hope this doesn't happen, but if it does it's going to make this scene especially traumatic:

-----

Ramsay rose, the firelight shining on his face. “Reek, get over here. Get her ready for me.”

For a moment he did not understand. “I … do you mean … m’lord, I have no … I …”

“With your mouth,” Lord Ramsay said. “And be quick about it. If she’s not wet by the time I’m done disrobing, I will cut off that tongue of yours and nail it to the wall.”

----

Oh GOD! i hope they get a different girl to be f arya though. it wouldnt be that hard, and i think it would be better/worse for ramsay to be abusing a younger girl. btw, the northern lords wouldnt believe that yara is arya, unless they are dropping that plot point all together. i hope they dont do that.

Nothing...and I mean nothing will ever be as exciting as the fight that is coming between the Mountain and Oberyn...No spoilers here...it's just going to be so great to see my favorite character do what he does and in the name of love.

Oh GOD! i hope they get a different girl to be f arya though. it wouldnt be that hard, and i think it would be better/worse for ramsay to be abusing a younger girl. btw, the northern lords wouldnt believe that yara is arya, unless they are dropping that plot point all together. i hope they dont do that.

I dont want to ruin anything for you but the I can assure you that all your estimations about that text are incorrect.

sati, on 07 May 2014 - 06:29 AM, said:

Someone was wondering what will be in ep.7 - there is still this moment with angry Sansa that we haven't seen yet

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-S4-YsAUDCkI/UyjV10QuQqI/AAAAAAAAZ8s/V-er2AsN0HQ/s1600/vlcsnap-2014-03-19-00h09m03s51.jpg

not sure why, but i just chuckled when i read angry sansa.

re: stannis - i hope stan mentions that he has 1500 men while he's at the bank. i dont really want him to have to get sellswords because that will just decrease the chances of us getting the "STANNIS! STANNIS! STANNIS!" chant. i really want that

Thanks for posting it. Does anybody know who says: "is justice to answer one crime with another" at 1:26?

It sounds like something that would be said to Dany, maybe it's Hizdarh talking about the Masters.

I think they know everything, these bank dudes :) Maybe they even get pissed off, then turn to Cersei and after she tells them to eff off they go back to Stannis hoping he'll win the Throne, finally, and pay the debts, because everyone is better than drunk, crazy Cersei ^^. But that's all future seasons talk.

Honorable Stannis wouldn't lie to get the money. They may offer him the money if he turns back south, and you set up another conflict between Mel and Davos on which way to go. Take the money, and KL, or head north for the "only fight that matters". Cut scene, and you don't see them again until they are at the Wall.

Then Tycho comes later, when Stannis is re-entering the War of Five Kings.

We are very close to the return of the Mountain. Either this episode or the next.

I'd wish his first appearance would be when Cersei names him champion, at the trial. (Would be a good episode 6 ending).

I wonder how they reintroduce him for non book readers? It's not like they can show scenes from past seasons as he's been played by two different actors already? Maybe that's why Oberyn references so much up to this point?

Wow, calm down.

Many Unsullied don't remember that Mhysa scene. Hell, I had some people tell me they have no clue who Jon Arryn was after last episode aired. You are overestimating people's memory here.

The scene in 4x03 already set them up to think of KL - with Stannis getting so worked up that Joffrey is dead but he has no army, so he can't do anything about it. Rewatch the scene, it is implied he wants to take the Throne because his 'claim will be forgotten'.

They are trying to make it as surprising as it can be for non book readers. It's fairly evident considering that the only shots of his army in trailers are hard to identify, unless you pause it and look at the banners.

I think you're actually underestimating the unsullieds, most of the people i knew were blown away by Jon Arryn's revelation, and yes, most people also remembers he said he will go to the North back in season 3...

...but, the show did a good job at making Stannis stay in Dragonstone longer than in the books, and even mention how KL is ready to be taken as soon as he has an army (and not mention the wall on his storyline again), so people get confused about what his next move should be. Those who have been paying atention will be rewarded, and those who think he'll try to take KL, will be surprised in the good way :)

Anyone else think that the Braavos scene might be spoilers for bookfriends? Like D&D know what will happen in the books... so what if it's the same convo they'll have in the books, with the situation changed?

People are also suggesting the possibility of "Yara" being captured and used in place of Jeyne eventually.

I know GRRM recently said essentailly "the books and show are different, it doesn't mean anything" in his own way (at least that's what I took from his comment) but when we have scenarios clearly inspired by twow chapters, and grrm posting said chapter the week that episode aired, it makes it clear that the show is taking cues from unaired content.

:|

Archived