[Book + Show Spoilers] Speculation on Episode 6

Thanks for the laugh ! :drunk:

EDIT : the image of Shae seems legit. Not that sure about the exact minute appearing below, if it's really the episode actual time.

If yes, it means that we will get the full trial this episode, probably up to the arrival of the Mountain.

Well, according to one of the commenters (VegetaPants) on reddit, the final five episodes have been leaked online. He didn't write where though.

Well, according to one of the commenters (VegetaPants) on reddit, the final five episodes have been leaked online. He didn't write where though.

How could the final 5 episodes be leaked? They haven't even been filmed yet!

Huh? They were filmed before the start of the season. All they're doing with the last few is adding the VFX and the final finishing touches.

They finished filming in November IIRC. But Alex Graves said in an interview that the CGI for the last episode is far from complete and that it wouldn't likely be done until the week before it airs or so. I imagine that some post-production is still going on. That one poster on reddit is probably full of shit.

In and Around the Dreadfort: Ramsay has sex with Myranda. I assume Myranda is killed and that the blood on Ramsay's body is hers. Yara sails up to the Dreadfort and infiltrates it with her men. There is a battle between the Bolton soldiers and Greyjoy raiders. Ramsay kills many ironmen (shown in the Weapons & Training video). Yara rescues Theon at some point, but is cornered and probably loses the fight. Unknown what happens to Yara (death, capture or escape?). Roose leaves the Dreadfort before the attack, presumably.

-

It's odd, I thought Yara/Asha had 50 of the most hard assed Ironborn reavers, how could Ramsay , even with twice that number of his men stand a chance against them?

Now if Ramsay showed up with 1000 Bolton soldiers I would buy it.

Of course they've been filmed. The entire season was filmed months before it's release. Didn't you even notice the trailers that were released months ago contain footage from the final five episodes e,g. Viper/Mountain fight, Shae in Tywin's bed. It would be impossible to film the final five episodes after the season premiere and have it ready in time.

Ha, re my comments about the last episodes not having been filmed yet, duh... that's what I get for posting late at night and half-asleep. Sorry for the dopey-ness.

:dunce:

On another front, I wonder if Chekhov's necklace will appear during the trial. I thought it was pretty suspicious that Littlefinger dropped it into the boat with Dontos' body, rather than simply throwing it into the water. They can poison some poor animal (or peasant!) during the trial to show how deadly the beads are, and they'll claim Tyrion gave the necklace to his wife to wear at the wedding and arranged for Dontos to help Sansa escape--after which Sansa killed Dontos.

<p>Show spoiler means stuff that has already aired. &nbsp;I don't mind as long as you guys aren't explicit about what is being spoiled. &nbsp;Knowing that it's something shae isn't bothersome, but please don't go beyond that without spoiler tags. To do otherwise is a duck thing to do and is disingenuous to claim otherwise.</p>

<p>Show spoiler means stuff that has already aired. &nbsp;I don't mind as long as you guys aren't explicit about what is being spoiled. &nbsp;Knowing that it's something shae isn't bothersome, but please don't go beyond that without spoiler tags. To do otherwise is a duck thing to do and is disingenuous to claim otherwise.</p>

Don't we already know that Shae is going to testify? I don't get why you don't want to discuss material that we all know is in. I'd understand this sentiment if this was to do with Yara or the Stannis storyline (although I, for one, would love to know beforehand!), etc, but how is showing Shae at the trial a huge deal.

Sorry if it angered you though :/

Archived