[Book + Show Spoilers] Speculation on Episode 6

"I would do things for my family you couldn't imagine." Tough line from Cersei to Gregor, of all people.

In episode 7 there will be a scene were the mountain kills some poor peasants in kings landing for fun. That will establish him quite well.

While showing some goodness in the Hound by having him show Arya the gift of mercy.

Yes, I think it's legit, too. What's odd is the video format, as though its actually streaming somewhere. Could this be our Russian friends from last year, I wonder?

ETA: Scratch that. The Russians last year provided only stills, not this video format.

This establishes him as having a sort of relation to Hodor.

Thanks for the laugh ! :drunk:

EDIT : the image of Shae seems legit. Not that sure about the exact minute appearing below, if it's really the episode actual time.

If yes, it means that we will get the full trial this episode, probably up to the arrival of the Mountain.

I mean I am no expert, but it doesn't look fake to me. Then again I am no expert so guess we will find out Sunday. Even if fake I still think she will be showing up. Show spent to much time trying to convince us she left that I think its all misdirection.

Also expected the full trial to be one episode.

Archived