[Book + Show Spoilers] Speculation on Episode 6

Dayum. I guess we know now that the entire trial will be in Episode 6, which is fine with me.

I wanted to ask about that, are we sure the whole trial will be only in this episode? Also, ummm, about those leaked episodes... :P

On another front, I wonder if Chekhov's necklace will appear during the trial. I thought it was pretty suspicious that Littlefinger dropped it into the boat with Dontos' body, rather than simply throwing it into the water. They can poison some poor animal (or peasant!) during the trial to show how deadly the beads are, and they'll claim Tyrion gave the necklace to his wife to wear at the wedding and arranged for Dontos to help Sansa escape--after which Sansa killed Dontos.

I doubt the necklace will come up again, although if it does, it will most likely play out like that.

On another note, I just looked up the next episode on HBO'S schedule, which tells us that the episode is indeed only 51 minutes long. So maybe there actually is some truth to that picture on reddit?

All Varys need to do, is tell the "truth", which would confirm everything the other witnesses said (none of them lied actually, they only tell their side of how thing happened, making Tyrion look guilty). He may have been withewashed, but Trant, Cersei, Pycelle (Lancel?)...they all have things to say about Tyrion's rule as hand of the king.

Remember, "Half-truths are worth more than outright lies."

The words 'show spoilers' are literally in the topic of this thread.

No. 'Show spoilers' means spoilers for episodes that have already aired, or officially released trailers and other information.

It does NOT mean direct spoilers for episodes that haven't aired yet. Speculation is fine. Actual episode information from leaks is a bit much.

Anyway now I will not click on any thread about episodes that haven't aired yet.

No. 'Show spoilers' means spoilers for episodes that have already aired, or officially released trailers and other information.

It does NOT mean direct spoilers for episodes that haven't aired yet. Speculation is fine. Actual episode information from leaks is a bit much.

Anyway now I will not click on any thread about episodes that haven't aired yet.

Except that the thread title clearly says "Book + Show Spoilers". Much in contrast to the other episode 6 preview thread...

do you think there is a realistic chance they kill off asha/yara in the show? that would really piss me off as amything else so far...

Don't think so, she will still have to battle stannis which is too crucial to leave out....

Archived