[Book + Show Spoilers] Speculation on Episode 6

^And apparently that site had accurate GoT information last year too. I don't know how they of all people would know what was going to happen in the show, but there you have it.

Is it surprising that a website specifically dedicated to nudity has detailed information about GoT? Heh.

Is it surprising that a website specifically dedicated to nudity has detailed information about GoT? Heh.

Actually I'm more surprise that there is a website dedicated exclusively to report nudity on TV at all

I have an unspoiled friend who absolutely loved Tyrion/Shae. He was in total denial about how doomed their relationship was and they were his total OTP, and I assured him that, yes, Shae really was gone, and no, we won't see her again.

So tonight's episode should fuck him up pretty badly.

I can't wait.

Ramsay becomes a strip dancer, Drogon grows a goat...ee, the Small Council discusses the lizardwomen conspiracy, Theon's sister grows some balls for him, Jaime tries to lend tyrion a hand (flesh or gold?), Tyrion confesses his fondness of the right to remain silent, and Stannis goes on a bromantic boat trip with Davos in the Titan's tunnel of love.

Love this summary, lol.

I think that was a recent addition, to be fair. Originally I think it just said Show Spoilers.

Oh okay, didn't know that. I've been following this thread for a view days now and it was always "Book and Show".

According to NeoGAF, Thor Bjornsson posted on his Facebook page yesterday:

Hooray! Mountain time! (Bjornsson looks like he was born for this role.)

I haven't read this thread yet, but...I've only just realized how terrible (read: hilarious) it would be if they had Only Cat on this week's episode... just in time for mother's day!

:lol: That would truly be awesomely morbid, but I doubt they are going to introduce one of the series' biggest moments in the middle of the season (just like they didn't show her resurrection for Easter Sunday.)

Love this summary, lol.

:lmao: That summary is pure gold.

Archived