(Spoilers for Non-Readers) Stoneheart S4

LHF

I strongly doubt that Jaime and Brienne will meet up in KL. We have no new info about LSH's inclusion nor do we have any reason to believe that the BWB are cut. David Bradley's comments about "retribution" do point to something happening. He said he talked to D and D and Richard Madden and Michelle Fairley almost exactly a year ago. So in July, when s4 was already written and LSH was already not included in s4. So something vengeful must be afoot in the books as well as the show, and I assume that it at least has to do with the BWB. Or, one would hope if they're spared by that lot, Jaime and Brienne.

I strongly doubt that Jaime and Brienne will meet up in KL. We have no new info about LSH's inclusion nor do we have any reason to believe that the BWB are cut. David Bradley's comments about "retribution" do point to something happening. He said he talked to D and D and Richard Madden and Michelle Fairley almost exactly a year ago. So in July, when s4 was already written and LSH was already not included in s4. So something vengeful must be afoot in the books as well as the show, and I assume that it at least has to do with the BWB. Or, one would hope if they're spared by that lot, Jaime and Brienne.

:drool: :drool: :drool:

I'm just speculating, if LSH is cut, what is the next logical thing to happen where the two characters will meet the same end

if they survive their encounter with LSH in the books, where would they go next?

She is way to important to cut for many characters and GRRM would not resurrect Cat if she was never to become a really major player. They also set up the storyline with Brienne,Pod and BWB for her to appear. Why go in a completely different path of what they already set on the show. It would not make a lick of sense

She is way to important to cut for many characters and GRRM would not resurrect Cat if she was never to become a really major player. They also set up the storyline with Brienne,Pod and BWB for her to appear. Why go in a completely different path of what they already set on the show. It would not make a lick of sense

The only major characters she has dealt with are Jaime and Brienne.

Well.. I read an article stating that the show is sending Jaime to Dorne next season. This indicates to me that Brienne's arc will be completely re-written as well, to avoid the Brotherhood/Stoneheart.

I have no idea why D&D and whoever else dismissed LSH as pointless. Martin wouldn't have resurrected her if it were pointless. Personally, I find LSH one of the most fascinating storylines of the whole series. I really want it to happen. It'd be so amazing for fans to watch it.

Was I pissed that she didn't show up at the end of S4? Yes. But then I realised.. Brienne's nowhere near finding her. To resurrect Cat during Ep 10 of S4 might mean we'd not see her until the end of S5 - that would anger so many fans. If anything, they're saving LSH for when Brienne's arc intersects with hers (which would make sense). But they're sending Jaime to Dorne (or so I've read).. looks like she's being cut. :frown5:

I don't know if Michelle Fairley said she'll not be coming back as LS, but I think they might find another actress for just for the role of Mother Merciless.

It will already be confusing enough with her having been killed off and decomposed, give another actress the role and she is beyond unrecognisable. What would be the point?

Lady Stoneheart is (was) Catelyn and Michelle Fairley is Catelyn.

Recasting would be terrible in this situation. It would lose the meaning of Catelyn returning from the dead.

Well.. I read an article stating that the show is sending Jaime to Dorne next season. This indicates to me that Brienne's arc will be completely re-written as well, to avoid the Brotherhood/Stoneheart.

It might be rewritten. Brienne does get into a lot of hot water next year, so I the best guess would be the Brothers.

I have no idea why D&D and whoever else dismissed LSH as pointless. Martin wouldn't have resurrected her if it were pointless. Personally, I find LSH one of the most fascinating storylines of the whole series. I really want it to happen. It'd be so amazing for fans to watch it.

Was I pissed that she didn't show up at the end of S4? Yes. But then I realised.. Brienne's nowhere near finding her. To resurrect Cat during Ep 10 of S4 might mean we'd not see her until the end of S5 - that would anger so many fans. If anything, they're saving LSH for when Brienne's arc intersects with hers (which would make sense). But they're sending Jaime to Dorne (or so I've read).. looks like she's being cut. :frown5:

Jaime WILL NOT be in Dorne the whole season. The whole "jet pack" remark kind of says he will be other places then Dorne. Noway they can cut LS. Why introduce BWB,Thoros,Beric and Brienne's storyline with Cats oath and pledge to Cat along with Oathkeeper sword if she is not on the show. All those plot lines they have created there would be freaking useless without LS

Archived