TTTNE 427: Godzilla is coming!

Kungsmurfen

Weasleys got himself a howler :D

*bows to the king* Hey LT

How are you?

I'm rewatching "First of His Name" again. And I have a nice chat with that friend I called up this morning. :leer:

Well on the plus side husband person is back. On the minus I have 3 cranky kids.

Hello, Mlle. Zabzie! =o)

I've caved in and I'm watching Eurovision. Yes, that is my Saturday night...

Agree with...was it Buck in the last thread? Everyone is singing in English, it hardly seems to showcase the culture of each country. I imagine that is the UK's fault though. Let's face it, most of us are an intolerant ignorant bunch :P

The UK is up next. May the Gods save us all...

ETA: Oh mercy me, we have reached new levels of terrible :uhoh: Who the hell is this girl, and which imbecile chose her to represent the UK?!

Agree with...was it Buck in the last thread? Everyone is singing in English, it hardly seems to showcase the culture of each country. I imagine that is the UK's fault though. Let's face it, most of us are an intolerant ignorant bunch :P

If I was with my parents this evening, I'd be probably watching it too.

And yeah, I also noticed that.

Uh. Lysa and Sansa. Great scene. I still have that crush on Sansa I guess.

If I was with my parents this evening, I'd be probably watching it too.

And yeah, I also noticed that.

Uh. Lysa and Sansa. Great scene. I still have that crush on Sansa I guess.

:agree: wonderful stuff all of that.

Trying to decide who Iike most in Eurovision this year. France looks fun, Poland looked..."interesting" :uhoh: Spain were enjoyable.

But also

Pod and Brienne. Especially their second scene.

Hello, Anna!

Vale is a strongpoiny for acting this seadon. Minus Aiden Gillen ofcourse. My favourite was the lemoncakes scene, showcasing crazy Lysa.

I wonder if i am getting sick. Still aching and now have a bit of a temperature and feel sick. Oh well

Vale is a strongpoiny for acting this seadon. Minus Aiden Gillen ofcourse. My favourite was the lemoncakes scene, showcasing crazy Lysa.

I wonder if i am getting sick. Still aching and now have a bit of a temperature and feel sick. Oh well

I'm also getting the hang of LF in a way. But it was funny to see his face when he got busted by Lysa. The moment she got the septon in. Yes, the lemoncakes scene was great.

Get better! =o)

Hello Lord Tyrion!

You got to love crazy aunt Lysa...Can't wait to see her flyyyyyy

A friendly reminder: It's Lord(underscore)Tyrion. There's another "Lord Tyrion" around in GenChat.

Maybe I should change to "King Tyrion I" or something like that after all.

The moon door was open during that heavy kissing and I really thought that she'd fly right in this episode. She didn't do though.

Hello, GMM! =o)

A friendly reminder: It's Lord(underscore)Tyrion. There's another "Lord Tyrion" around in GenChat.

The moon door was open during that heavy kissing and I really thought that she'd fly right in this episode. She didn't do though.

Hello, GMM! =o)

King Tyrion of Spam :p Long may he reign! :cheers:

I gave up on Eurovision. I got bored. I should have done some revision tonight but I felt too exhausted to.

GMM - Could you introduce me please, to a lump of cheddar cheese?

I'm in a foreign state, my thoughts they slipped away.

My words are leaving me, they caught an airplane.

Because I thought of you, just for the thought of you.

ETA: Oh mercy me, we have reached new levels of terrible :uhoh: Who the hell is this girl, and which imbecile chose her to represent the UK?!

I liked the UK :frown5: Though I didn't want them to win...

I'm happy that Conchita won. Her message at the end was so powerful, it really moved me :bowdown: I also rooted for Sweden and the Netherlands, their songs were also very good. Especially the Netherlands. Their song reminds me of a band in Denmark: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wdnc2Md_yUg

OMG I cringed at some of the Danish stuff... The 12-song and the museum were so awkward... Granted, that was Danish humor in a nutshell.

Congrats, Kung.

Hi everyone. I've not been here for almost 10 days, seems weird. :)

Happy belated birthday Potato, I missed it, but you'll get a gift from me, I'm sneding you a packet of piri piri spice mix for your family to put over you when you finally complete your transition to french fries. It will be a big day for you, I know, and I would feel pleased if you remember me that day. :)

Congrats Kungs. Please tell me how can I ever win a race. :lol:

Enjoy the weekend guys. :)

Welcome back strangers!

I love all you newcomers, and oldtimers long away & returned, but LITA and AK are "my" crew and I missed you both!

The "nineties" thing was not a criticism, just an all-around observation. ;)

I do not watch many sitcoms ... actually none other than TBBT, and now this. I do not know if others have laughing track too. TBBT has, but it sounds way less invasive to me than in Friends. I really dislike it here.

I love FRIENDS, and I can absolutely identify with Ross, though! (except I'm most definitely not a "Lone Star", although maybe emotionally I maybe am... ish)

I do not think being young in the 80s or 90s would feel any better - you would just have wished that you could have been young in the 60s or the 70s! ;)

Oh no no no no no... I am so glad I was a child in the 80s... I wouldn't give that away ever! I cherish that decade. I don't think I would have loved being a child in the 70s as much... or even earlier. The 80s were just perfect.

Congrats, Kung.

I'm so glad to see you around! How are you feeling? (I saw something you posted over at GC this morning). By the way, if you ever want to have a mini chat on beliefs, PM me up. TBH, I normally feel a lot better talking to somebody who has a different practice than my own.

Well on the plus side husband person is back. On the minus I have 3 cranky kids.

What's wrong with the petits Zabzies?

By the way, has anyone here read Star Maker? is it worht the read?

Hi everyone. I've not been here for almost 10 days, seems weird. :)

Happy belated birthday Potato, I missed it, but you'll get a gift from me, I'm sneding you a packet of piri piri spice mix for your family to put over you when you finally complete your transition to french fries. It will be a big day for you, I know, and I would feel pleased if you remember me that day. :)

Congrats Kungs. Please tell me how can I ever win a race. :lol:

Enjoy the weekend guys. :)

Welcome back! I thought we'd have to start playing Beatles to lure you back!!

Mum used to call the hour between 4-5 "evil hour" due to cranky kids! I used to run a bath and put them both in. Or play "sleeping Lions" - the lion that sleeps the longest wins, and gets to do the growl :rolleyes:

Hello, GMM! =o)

I love FRIENDS, and I can absolutely identify with Ross, though! (except I'm most definitely not a "Lone Star", although maybe emotionally I maybe am... ish)

Oh no no no no no... I am so glad I was a child in the 80s... I wouldn't give that away ever! I cherish that decade. I don't think I would have loved being a child in the 70s as much... or even earlier. The 80s were just perfect.

I'm so glad to see you around! How are you feeling? (I saw something you posted over at GC this morning). By the way, if you ever want to have a mini chat on beliefs, PM me up. TBH, I normally feel a lot better talking to somebody who has a different practice than my own.

What's wrong with the petits Zabzies?

By the way, has anyone here read Star Maker? is it worht the read?

LITA - i recommend Zar's PM chats!!!

Archived