(BOOK SPOILERS) Predictions

furiousmoose0

Not sure if IMDB is reliable. But that have Osha listed for this episode.

That'd be sick to have her in shown in Skagos for a brief moment.

Hope to see her next season with Rickon at the least.

While that would be really awesome, I can't see how they would have time for that given everything else that has to happen in this episode.

While that would be really awesome, I can't see how they would have time for that given everything else that has to happen in this episode.

Yea, I just got a little too excited. At the most, it will just show her somewhere else North with Rickon, probably near Last Hearth or Karhold.

Not enough time for the LC election in this episode , there is too many other things to be covered. I don't get why so many people want the election in the finale, if they do have it then it will only feel rushed, it can wait until next season people.

This. There is just no time to cover the election. Just look at the storylines that have to be covered:

- King's Landing: approx. 15 min

- The Wall (Mance's tent, battle, aftermath): approx. 15 min

- Dany: approx. 10 min

- Bran: approx. 10 min

- Arya: approx. 5-10 min

- Brienne: approx 5-10 min

That's already 60-70 minutes without any room to even take a breath.

Moreover, I think the LC election would be a very good storyline for e1 or e2 of the next season, running in parallel to the Kingsmoot. I mean, you don't need ANOTHER climax for the Wall plotline in season 4 - Stannis should be enough I think.

good point there.

It is probably going to be both. Think the real question is at this point is when they will do that. this season finale or next season.

I'd put money that he becomes LC next season. They MIGHT have Stannis give his offer in the finale, but that could get pushed to early next season too. I honestly think most of the election stuff will be cut and Jon's early season 5 storyline will be him grappling with the offer and becoming LC. Guess he makes up his mind by episode 3 or 4.

This. There is just no time to cover the election. Just look at the storylines that have to be covered:

- King's Landing: approx. 15 min

- The Wall (Mance's tent, battle, aftermath): approx. 15 min

- Dany: approx. 10 min

- Bran: approx. 10 min

- Arya: approx. 5-10 min

- Brienne: approx 5-10 min

That's already 60-70 minutes without any room to even take a breath.

Moreover, I think the LC election would be a very good storyline for e1 or e2 of the next season, running in parallel to the Kingsmoot. I mean, you don't need ANOTHER climax for the Wall plotline in season 4 - Stannis should be enough I think.

I don't think Dany and Bran will be 10 minutes each, more like 6-7

I think the Stannis scene written by DB/DW in episode 2 is really indicative on the fact they are learning to write for Stannis.

The scene with Selyse/Mellisandre/Stannis is one of the most underrated.

I never liked Stannis as a character before he got to the wall - so lets give them the benefit of the doubt for now.

It's both a hit and miss. I liked the dinner scene, but Stannis burning his brother-in-law for being an infidel was a very bad change. Episode 3 on the other hand was great as well as episode 6. Actually now that I think about it there might not be any scenes I dislike about show Stannis other than most of the Melisandre scenes.

^I'd say ten at most for Dany. But I can see them spending nearly half an hour in KL.

Stan will get his charge and likely his speech to Jon, only in show canon Davos will be present to give Liam Cunningham something to do.

There will be at least 3 scenes for Dany(at least from what we've seen in the trailers) , though. One when she is in front of a lot of people screaming (ravolting or something). One in her chambers with Missandei and one in the cellars/chaining the dragons.

I would say a little bit more than 6 minutes for the Stannis team is likely.

No, I doubt that. I mean he won't get a ton of time but between the charge and his talk I'd say five or so.

I'll make another bet, you'll like his scenes, Sati and Stan both.

Of course I'll like his scenes, that's like saying the sky is blue :P

I even like the beach scene in 3x03 but that's...for fangirl reasons :P

Archived