(BOOK SPOILERS) Predictions

furiousmoose0

I don't think there is anything controversial about what the IMDB guy is saying. As far as the show goes, all those things could be correct.

Now whether he's seen the episode or not is another subject. I would say he probably has.

I don't think there is anything controversial about what the IMDB guy is saying. As far as the show goes, all those things could be correct.

Now whether he's seen the episode or not is another subject. I would say he probably has.

Tysha thing is weird though. It's iconic line and it's the final straw that makes Tyrion shoot the bolt

Tysha thing is weird though. It's iconic line and it's the final straw that makes Tyrion shoot the bolt

Is he not saying that Tysha conversation happens between Jaime and Tyrion as well as Tyrion and Tywin?

Also, the IMDB guy probably didn't watch the episode, as you and I would have, and remembered every line and body language (benefit of the doubt).

Is he not saying that Tysha conversation happens between Jaime and Tyrion as well as Tyrion and Tywin?

Also, the IMDB guy probably didn't watch the episode, as you and I would have, and remembered every line and body language (benefit of the doubt).

Tysha not mentioned at all

I think Lena Headey's instagram photo confirms LS's appearnce in the episode. No explanation for Lena to put that photo there if LS would not appear.

We won't get anything about Aerys, that's just silly.

Tysha? Her not being mentioned is something I can believe, in the show she hasn't been mentioned for quite a while now.

I think Lena Headey's instagram photo confirms LS's appearnce in the episode. No explanation for Lena to put that photo there if LS would not appear.

We won't get anything about Aerys, that's just silly.

Tysha? Her not being mentioned is something I can believe, in the show she hasn't been mentioned for quite a while now.

Without it Tyrion killing Twyin comes out of the blue, though. It actually makes Tyrion look worse than in the books, since he would kill Tywin only for being a terrible father. Which is bad, but not murder worthy.

I could see the offer from Stannis as the cliffhanger for the season for the Wall storyline.

I'd be perfectly fine with that. I'm glad not to rush the Stannis/Jon stuff. Would people be upset by this?

The only problem with this is that it would pretty much rule out allowing time to pass between seasons. Maybe they don't need to have time to pass, but Jon can't be mulling over the offer for months. Stannis ain't the waiting type.

If the offer is made this season, I think it has to be rejected this season - and I don't really see there being enough time for that. I think that whole deal is next year.

Without it Tyrion killing Twyin comes out of the blue, though. It actually makes Tyrion look worse than in the books, since he would kill Tywin only for being a terrible father. Which is bad, but not murder worthy.

You're right but it will still create confusion around fans who don't remember the Tysha story.

I think for it to work we need to have a "previously on" with that story or Jaime - Tyrion scene in which they remind us of that.

You're right but it will still create confusion around fans who don't remember the Tysha story.

I think for it to work we need to have a "previously on" with that story or Jaime - Tyrion scene in which they remind us of that.

That would help, but even without it, I think viewers are smart enough to get it if it is explained to them. Jaime and Tyrion could just recount the whole thing briefly". After all, they kind of do it in the books:

"Hey, remember that girl I saved from being raped, the crofter's daughter you married? The one who turned out to be a whore?"

"... What about her?"

"Yeah, well, that was a lie."

Easy enough.

That would help, but even without it, I think viewers are smart enough to get it if it is explained to them. Jaime and Tyrion could just recount the whole thing briefly". After all, they kind of do it in the books:

"Hey, remember that girl I saved from being raped, the crofter's daughter you married? The one who turned out to be a whore?"

"... What about her?"

"Yeah, well, that was a lie."

Easy enough.

Yea I agree they absolutely have to mention the truth about Tysha. If unsullied can't remember that's their problem. The whole Tyrion escape is drastically altered without it.

Yea I agree they absolutely have to mention the truth about Tysha. If unsullied can't remember that's their problem. The whole Tyrion escape is drastically altered without it.

Much more than that would be altered. They've done a great job with the brother-brother dynamic; it has been one of the highlights of season 4. That reveal is THE most dramatic event between Jaime and Tyrion. They couldn't possibly leave it out.

They would never have mentioned Tysha at all if they weren't going to have that scene. They've mentioned her at least twice, I believe.

Plus we've got to have "Where do whores go?" for the books to come. It's Tyrion's "You know nothing, Jon Snow."

Archived