(BOOK SPOILERS) Predictions

furiousmoose0

My own predictions. We've just seen The Night's Watch / Jon's arch this season 4 end on episode 9. Seems just about right with Jon walking into the light. FInal Battle from Mance and the wildlings army - with Stannis appearing - will be season 5 episode 1 or 2. The only thing keeping me from being 100% sure is that we've seen Mance from one of the season 4 trailers...

Tyrion and Arya Stark will leave for their own journey across the narrow sea, with all that happens before going on screen (Shae and Twyin, Tyrion's escape with help from Jamie, and the Hound finally collapsing with no mercy from Arya).

Bran finally arrives to his destination.

Dany will be confronted with the burned bones of a child and chain her dragons, except for Drogon, who escapes into the distance (and comes back for the season 5 climax, meaning, episode 9 of that season)

Last scene. Brienne meets someone or some group who warn her of a strange figure killing off Freys. Final scene: Brienne meets LS.

That's it. Can't wait for season 5!

E.

My prediction :

-Jon meeting Mance, and Stannis destroying the wildling army,

-The hound dying, Arya getting on a boat.

-Dany locking up her dragons ?

-Maybe another scene with Jon meeting Stannis. I believe the election will be season 5 episode 1 or 2.

-Bran meeting Bloodraven and the children.

-Probably a scene with Brienne and Pod, setting up the lady stoneheart reveal.

-Tyrion escaping, killing Shea and Tywin, and maybe getting on a boat.

-And lady Stoneheart.

Probably not in this order, but that's what I believe we'll see.

There will propably be no "wherever whores go" since Tysha hasn't been mentioned since s1. Viewers have no idea who she is.

False, she was mentioned twice in S3, in rather contrived settings I might add, probably for the very purpose of his scene with Tywin.

Look in the preview, after Arya says "there's people coming" you can see someone wearing armor in front of the hound. it looks like brienne to me.. do you think she will kill the hound ?

Look in the preview, after Arya says "there's people coming" you can see someone wearing armor in front of the hound. it looks like brienne to me.. do you think she will kill the hound ?

I've got a little nick pick, something that really confuses me, though, about this very line in the preview for Ep. 10. When I saw the preview, it jolted me that Arya said, "there's people" coming. And you mention that exact quote, too. So, what's up with her 'butchering" proper language like that? We know she's of noble birth, and communicates 'properly', as was so humorously brought out in a scene with Tywin. Why doesn't she say "there're people coming"? I know it's a minor point in the scheme of things, but it mystifies me. Has she been 'running on the wild side' for so long that she's had such a drastic transformation in the way she speaks?

Anyone that has a theory, please respond. Thanks!

False, she was mentioned twice in S3, in rather contrived settings I might add, probably for the very purpose of his scene with Tywin.

Exactly. They will also remind the viewers about who Tysha is when Jaime helps Tyrion escape. So the "Wherever whores go"-line, will be used.

What do you think about the line ... "In the end, Tywin Lannister didn't shit gold"?

Could it be used. Would be kind of cool, if Tyrion said it with a bitter tone.

There will propably be no "wherever whores go" since Tysha hasn't been mentioned since s1. Viewers have no idea who she is.

There's no way they aren't mentioning Tysha. She's literally the whole reason why 1. Jaime feels he owes Tyrion and sets him free 2. Why Tyrion flips on Jaime and they leave on bad terms. Maybe "wherever whores go" won't specifically be included, but the revelation about Tysha not being an actual whore will undoubtedly be mentioned. Tyrion also pulls the trigger because Tywin says whores one last time, when Tyrion told him he'd kill him if he said it again.

Jon/Stannis/Mance - Jon talking to Mance, Stannis coming to the rescue, maybe some short dialog between Jon,Mance,Stannis - 10 minutes.

Dany/Dragons - Dany finding out about Drogon eating a human and chaining up her dragons - 5-10 minutes.

Tyrion/Varys/Jaime/Tywin sequence - I'd say 15 minutes.

Bran/Bloodraven - 10 minutes.

Arya/Brienne/Hound - 10 minutes.

Other stuff like Cersei/Tywin talk and Cersie/Jaime kiss we see in the trailer - 10 minutes.

LS - short epiloque sequence, 2-3 minutes.

That gives us 60-70 minutes. So after rounding it down it makes a perfect finale. I think we will have room for everything.

Knowing D&D by now, it's probably going to be something like

Dany & Daario - 10 minutes

Dany & Missandei - 10 minutes

Dany & Barristan - 5 Minutes

Dany alone - 5 Minutes

Missandei & Grey worm - 10 minutes

Chaining dragons - 10 minutes

Everything else - 15 minutes.

Knowing D&D by now, it's probably going to be something like

Dany & Daario - 10 minutes

Dany & Missandei - 10 minutes

Dany & Barristan - 5 Minutes

Dany alone - 5 Minutes

Missandei & Grey worm - 10 minutes

Chaining dragons - 10 minutes

Everything else - 15 minutes.

lmao

The Hound can't get killed by Brienne or anyone else. He may still have a larger role to play in the books. I don't think we will be seeing Dalla or Val, which sucks because I love the character of Val. I don't think they were cast this season, or we would have heard before the season started. So that means Mance may not have his baby in this series.

Here are how I think and want the scenes to be structured:

1. Jon meets up with Mance and gets saved by Stannis

2. Tywin and Cersei talk scence

3. Yara arrives at the Isles where Balon is informed that his brothers are coming back. He falls from a bridge later.

4. Bran and company arrive at the cave where the find a CotF.

5. The Hound and Arya meet Brienne and Pod, Hound's wound gets infected and he passes out. Arya leaves him

6. Jon and Stannis talk on top of the Wall and he offers Jon Winterfell.

7. Cersei and Jaime talk scene

8. The same farmer brings Dany his child's skull. She is horrified and she locks up her dragons

9. Arya gets a ship and sails off to Braavos

10. Jaime persuades Varys to help him.

11. Bran meets BR

12. Tyrion is rescued by Jaime in the black cells and leaves with Varys in the darkness.

13. Jon is elected Lord Commander.

14. Tyrion and Varys arrive under the Tower of the Hand, Tyrion climbs the ladder and kills Shae and Tywin.

15. Introduction of Lady Stoneheart.

Bran and Comp. won't meet BR yet. They will meet the little girl(Leaf) cast as a CotF who tells Bran he has been waiting for you. Can't wait to see what she looks like.

Tyrion's adventures will be about 15 min. between bickering with Jamie that Cersei is a whore, slept with Lancel, and Jamie says Tysha wasn't a whore at all.-- Varys "I really shouldn't be telling you this, but."-- Die whore Shae, die.--Why father, you in fact don't shit gold.

Of course Arya not giving the Hound 'Mercy.' near harbor town.

Jon treating with Mance, they talk of lost loves,--incoming Stannis, Stannis.

It makes sense to end as the book did with LS reveal, but who knows. It will bring a satisfaction to unsullied that Freys and Bolton supporters are getting hunted down.

Archived