TTTNE 430: And They Spammed Happily Ever After

RhaenysBee

My sweet summer child is certainly no longer a baby

Current cake pics will come

Sounds like your trip is going beetter. And thanks

stop showing me pics of extremely adorable kids god damn it ! i'm supposed to be a heartless businessman right now !

cake is acceptable :D

well, it's the little things , for example , i bought some really fluffy feeling socks in Denmark :commie: and met a cute girl , it was nice . apparently i make for good photo material :lol:

:grouphug:

good day spamily How's life?

You won't believe what happened today at work. I got new girl and her mother was with her all the time since it's kid's first day. soon it became obvious she's way overprotective...she literally was afraid of the doors being opened cause it may hit her. she was afraid other babies will hurt her if they touch her and such stuff...I told her other babies are not nearly as strong to be able to make kind of damage she's talking about ( broken arm btw ) and them she told me she's very worried her baby might get hurt cause if that happens her husband will beat her. I thought at first she meant it as a poor joke lost in translation but she said it again coupe more times and she told it to another person. I felt sorry for her. I told her her kid can get hurt even at home,they fall even when they walk over flat surface,they trip on their own feet cause they're not sure on their feet yet,cuts and bruises are part of growing up...but it was sure she's way too much frighten for her kid.

Now what to say to that...I have so many liberties here and majority of people are foreigners so they act as they ;like all the time that I forget that there is minority to which this country actually belongs to and sometimes there are stories like this one.

that's just so wrong . love aside and all (not that love isn't a big deal . it's a huge deal . love your wives you idiots :tantrum: ) but how can someone actually do that and claim to be a man ? your wife is a part of you , she's untouchable , a crown upon your head . to belittle her is to belittle yourself .

maybe some people consider this line of thinking to be objectification of women but whatever :P

"oh my, life is going to get real interesting very soon" )

Teenagedom will make your life interesting regardless - you've been through it 2 times previously, iirc? You'd know better then me

that's just so wrong . love aside and all (not that love isn't a big deal . it's a huge deal . love your wives you idiots :tantrum: ) but how can someone actually do that and claim to be a man ? your wife is a part of you , she's untouchable , a crown upon your head . to belittle her is to belittle yourself .

maybe some people consider this line of thinking to be objectification of women but whatever :P

Somebody correct me if I'm wrong, but this doesn't sound like objectification to me. It sounds like love and respect (except maybe the crown on the head part. I think of Mrs.C as my better half.)

The Burning of Winterfell :P (OMG, the frosting was way too much after so long with little sugar!)

stop showing me pics of extremely adorable kids god damn it ! i'm supposed to be a heartless businessman right now !

cake is acceptable :D

well, it's the little things , for example , i bought some really fluffy feeling socks in Denmark :commie: and met a cute girl , it was nice . apparently i make for good photo material :lol:

Glad to hear it :)

(and see below on the second part)

Teenagedom will make your life interesting regardless - you've been through it 2 times previously, iirc? You'd know better then me

Somebody correct me if I'm wrong, but this doesn't sound like objectification to me. It sounds like love and respect (except maybe the crown on the head part. I think of Mrs.C as my better half.)

I agree, it is not objectification, but love and respect (again, minus the crown part ;) )

Quick flyby from me, its my early start day!!! :grouphug: :grouphug: for the whole spamily

Happy Birthday, Alex.

I agree with Lany and HC. (my hubby would look silly with me on his head!)

Good morning everyone!!! Sorry I haven't been on as much, I've just been taking a break since I've been super busy lately. Plus this thread moves super fast. Anyway recently I've been working on making a costume, so that's been a fun experience. Hope everyone is doing well!

Good morning everyone!!! Sorry I haven't been on as much, I've just been taking a break since I've been super busy lately. Plus this thread moves super fast. Anyway recently I've been working on making a costume, so that's been a fun experience. Hope everyone is doing well!

Weren't you away at a wedding? Maybe you've checked back since then and I missed it, but how did it go? Happy bride & hubby and family? Hope you're doing well.

Everything good here.

Lovely weather continues.

Chickee called from Brooklyn last night. She's getting great hands on experience in her internship working with seamstresses. She's cutting out fabric and pinning it up for them to sew - really seeing the business at the ground level. Her self-confidence is growing too, which is the best part from my perspective. So that's good plus she has a bf.

I haven't mentioned this before because it wasn't clear how permanent it was. He was her apartment mate all year. The relationship developed fairly late in the year and it wasn't clear that it would continue after they each moved out. But it appears they are still a "thing".

Weren't you away at a wedding? Maybe you've checked back since then and I missed it, but how did it go? Happy bride & hubby and family? Hope you're doing well.

Everything good here.

Chickee called from Brooklyn last night. She's getting great hands on experience in her internship working with seamstresses. She's cutting out fabric and pinning it up for them to sew - really seeing the business at the ground level. Her self-confidence is growing too, which is the best part from my perspective. So that's good plus she has a bf.

I haven't mentioned this before because it wasn't clear how permanent it was. He was her apartment mate all year. The relationship developed fairly late in the year and it wasn't clear that it would continue after they each moved out. But it appears they are still a "thing".

Yes, at my sisters. It went really well. The ceremony came on a beautiful day and it didn't rain at all which was nice. She got married on the beach so we just had the sounds of the waves crashing. It also wasn't too hot even though we were in Georgia. Overall the island and the ceremony/ reception were really nice and intimate.

Sometimes I don't mind skipping my turn. Like for instance, early last week Alex had a sore throat and a bit of a drippy nose (not too bad, really), but by Friday the husband had it and he was down for the count. Pretty miserable the whole weekend. I thought I had had missed it, afterall, I am the one who spends the most time with Alex. But no. I woke at 2:30 in the morning unable to swallow my throat is so sore. My head is now all stuffy too. :(

I am hoping it won't be too serious

Yes, at my sisters. It went really well. The ceremony came on a beautiful day and it didn't rain at all which was nice. She got married on the beach so we just had the sounds of the waves crashing. It also wasn't too hot even though we were in Georgia. Overall the island and the ceremony/ reception were really nice and intimate.

That sounds wonderful.

Lany: hope you get better soon!

Pictures of costume please! :cool4:

It's always so nice when our kids find love. As parents, we want to see them happy - so this is good!

:love:

Sometimes I don't mind skipping my turn. Like for instance, early last week Alex had a sore throat and a bit of a drippy nose (not too bad, really), but by Friday the husband had it and he was down for the count. Pretty miserable the whole weekend. I thought I had had missed it, afterall, I am the one who spends the most time with Alex. But no. I woke at 2:30 in the morning unable to swallow my throat is so sore. My head is now all stuffy too. :(

Rest up, Lany. Summer colds can be real stinkers. Are Alex and hubby feeling better yet? At least that should give you an idea for the duration of the cold. Neti-pots, tea with honey, lots of water, and rest rest rest. :grouphug:

Afternoon all. If you've been wondering about my recent absence, that stems from being suspended for a week. Last sunday, when the finale of season 4 of GoT aired, i got a bit caught up in one of the show subforums, and got a bit carried away in some of the comments i made. But that's in the past, and i'm here now, so, what have i missed? :P

Afternoon all. If you've been wondering about my recent absence, that stems from being suspended for a week. Last sunday, when the finale of season 4 of GoT aired, i got a bit caught up in one of the show subforums, and got a bit carried away in some of the comments i made. But that's in the past, and i'm here now, so, what have i missed?

Hello Wally!

I WAS wondering where you were, I just asked after you the other day :lol: Glad to see you are back! :grouphug:

Speaking of missing posters... Where's Bex? Found her :grouphug: Or Steve Stark?

Everything good here.

Glad to hear Chickee is enjoying herself with the internship. So, tell us more about the bf. You sound a bit unsure.

That sounds lovely, so romantic. ahem, pictures?

oh, no Lanyi

I hate those things, if I'm not really proactive treating it it goes to my chest and makes my asthma worse.

:grouphug: get well soon!

Afternoon all. If you've been wondering about my recent absence, that stems from being suspended for a week. Last sunday, when the finale of season 4 of GoT aired, i got a bit caught up in one of the show subforums, and got a bit carried away in some of the comments i made. But that's in the past, and i'm here now, so, what have i missed? :P

Wally, welcome back. we missed you! :grouphug:

tell you what, though, I really like this new mature posting style, keep it up!

Well 98 posts in I'll say hello.

Congrats Rhaenys.

Now: Carry On My Wayward Sons...

Hello, how are things? It was 3 degree this morning when I walked the dog!

It's always so nice when our kids find love. As parents, we want to see them happy - so this is good!

Thanks LQ.

Yeah, she was pretty bummed about not having a bf last year, so this is nice and I hope it lasts.

You got suspended!!?

I thought maybe it was just an end of the school year thing. We haven't been hearing much from a lot of spammers. Zar doesn't check in as much, Maid, not often. Even KT has been AWOL for a day or two I think. And Smurf, First, Buck, Helena, AK and others. The top of this page was posted at 3 pm yesterday - that is slow spam!

Hello JQC. Welcome back TCG.

Seven save us, TTTNE was on PAGE TWO! What is happening?!?!?!?!?!

It's been very slow lately.

Glad to hear Chickee is enjoying herself with the internship. So, tell us more about the bf. You sound a bit unsure.

Did I ever mention that Mrs.C actually calls our daughter "Chickee" occasionally and started doing so when chickee was little (long before Westeros existed)? Just coincidence it fits with the chicken theme.

No I have no hesitation about the bf. The situation may be less than ideal with him in Philly & her in NYC, but of course distance romance is not new.

Archived