ASOIAF Guessing Game XIII - Favorite Sigil

Lyanna<3Rhaegar

Well 8 O clock is here but as I'm not sure everyone has voted due to the votes getting erased I'm going to extend this until at least tomorrow morning. I'll tally votes then & if it seems all the people who voted before have their votes on here I'll post the answer.

We are still missing votes from Q the Cat & Dreamsongs.

Does anyone know if they had posts that got deleted?

Does anyone mind waiting until tonight?

Given the circumstances that's what I'd do. I'm not sure everybody knows yet that the board lost 9 hours worth of posts yesterday.

Given the circumstances that's what I'd do. I'm not sure everybody knows yet that the board lost 9 hours worth of posts yesterday.

I agree. I don't want anyone to miss out on playing :)

I'll post the answers 11 & a half hours from now at 8 PM EST

I'm gonna be honest... my guesses were based on everybody else's. What color in the Umber/Lannister/(Frey?) sigils rhymes with fool?

For Frey I was thinking Azul, which is spanish for Blue. Robb marrying Jeyne (messing with the house), caused the the Frey to withdraw their support and perform the Red Wedding (causing an uproar). Of course I maybe completely off on my way of thinking.

For Frey I was thinking Azul, which is spanish for Blue. Robb marrying Jeyne (messing with the house), caused the the Frey to withdraw their support and perform the Red Wedding (causing an uproar). Of course I maybe completely off on my way of thinking.

Interesting, I like the way you think. Azul was the first color that came to mind for me as well but I'm confused about Umber/Lannister. I guess I have to brush up on my Crayola 64 pack.

Interesting, I like the way you think. Azul was the first color that came to mind for me as well but I'm confused about Umber/Lannister. I guess I have to brush up on my Crayola 64 pack.

both umber and lannister have the same type of red on their sigil. it's a red i'd never heard of until looking up the sigil's to send my list.

Either I'm failing miserably with the hints or you all are some very smart gussers! :lol:

I thought that one was hard.

The answer is:

THE SIGIL OF HOUSE UMBER DEPICTED BY A ROARING GIANT WEARING BROKEN CHAINS ON GULES (in heraldy, red, as in tincture)

Great job everyone! I'm going to attempt to ramp things up a bit. We will see how that goes :lol:

Castellan - 15

Bori - 15

Night's Queen -15

Pancake - 13

Evermind - 12

Lady Meera - 12

HC - 10

Lil Ghost - 10

King Tyrion - 10

Ramsay - 10

Dreamsongs - 10

Dany - 10

TWLD - 10

TC - 10

Kyoshi - 10

Bustard - 8

Bridgeburners - 7

Q the Cat - 6

Lord Lyman - 5

Reek - 5

Kungsmurfen - 5

Etc - 5

Since we are already running behind I'm going to go ahead & post the next hint & edit in the scores for this round in a bit!

Archived