TTTNE 431 : For The Losers ...

N/A

Hey all, I passed on your good wishes. I hope LadyQat is just sleeping

Good morning folks :)

Whaaat? She always seemed so nice. What happened? :/

Mod decisions are NOT ALLOWED to be discussed on the boards. I miss her too.

Thank you! :blushing: I know I am being self conscious about it, but not have proper fitting clothes worries me.

Lany you look fantastic! Good Luck!

Love and coffee for everyone! :puts cold-brewed Mocha on the SNACK COUNTER OF REQUIREMENT:

I should have just stayed awake and shlepped through my day. Now its 2PM and I've accomplished 0, nada, cero.

Lany, the outfit looks great. I hope the interview went well!

Love and coffee for everyone! :puts cold-brewed Mocha on the SNACK COUNTER OF REQUIREMENT:

Thank you for forwarding to ladyQat. :grouphug:

Love coming right back! *grabs a mocha*

Right. My bad, curiosity got the best of me.

Aw, I know. I'd just hate to see TTTNE get another spanking. I NEED THIS PLACE! :GROUPHUG:

Thank you for forwarding to ladyQat. :grouphug:

Love coming right back! *grabs a mocha*

Have a cookie too Eira!

Aw, I know. I'd just hate to see TTTNE get another spanking. I NEED THIS PLACE! :grouphug:

Have a cookie too Eira!

Me too! :commie: :love:

Oh, thanks, don't mind if I do *munches on cookie*

But spankings are fun!

:spank:

:leer:

Haha! The old spamspankspirit has awoken :leer:

I am putting up the wallpapers now. It's not as fun as I remember to have denied after earlier renovations... Phew! And gods so sweaty... :bawl:

Interview went really well. They actually think they have a position for me. Will contact me with all the details in the next day or so. I stopped by my day care ladies and she doesn't think i need any new paperwork, just to update the stuff she has (as in, I don't need anything from the doctor's) so when I do get something, she will be ready for Alex. (her son will be so happy! Alex is more a brother to him than his actual brothers :lol: )

:OOOOOOOOOOOOOO :eek: I spent years looking for Charmed dvds as a teen and I could never find them. Well that was without eBay and a debit card. Search reloaded now. It was my very favorite show since age 11 to 14-5. We always had these 'fights' with my friend about which Charmed guy was crush-worthier. Of course we had absolutely opposite tastes

Those roses look so Lyanna Stark-ish. :D I bet she'd have the same tattoo if asoiaf characters had tattoos. :D

Argh. why can't I stop eating???

Hottest guy on Charmed was the demon Zankou

He has had a re-occurring guest part on Covert Affairs too, and is still hot

At the Worldcon in LA in 2005, a bunch of us went and got Blue Rose tattoos. We all got different ones, in different places. We are such geeks :lol: (X-Ray, Mormont, Odie, Ghost Companion, Prod, Mitch and I think 2 others, but I can't remember off the top of my head who they are and two people just came and watched (Watcher and a lady who's board name I can't remember) --verified on the BWB page ;) )

Lany, this looks really good :thumbsup: Good luck with your appointment :)

Happy spamily afternoon :D

tooooo hot here... humidity is horrible after this cold, rainy days. speaking of temperatures -

my shirt would say:

You're hotter than me? Fine, so I'm the cooler one.

Thanks!

And I love that t-shirt!

Mod decisions are NOT ALLOWED to be discussed on the boards. I miss her too.

Lany you look fantastic! Good Luck!

Thanks Lily!

Bonjour, everyone! Wishing you all a good day and such.

Bonjour :)

I should have just stayed awake and shlepped through my day. Now its 2PM and I've accomplished 0, nada, cero.

Lany, the outfit looks great. I hope the interview went well!

Thanks!

I don't know what my t-shirt would say

That sounds good, Lany! =o)

My t-shirt would read: on the front "The exception to the rule" back "always and everywhere." I have some transfer foil so I'd be able to actually design that.

Alright. I need to go offline. Take care, my friends! =o)

Good night.

You are awesome, my spamily and spamigos. Everybody. All of you, guys.

:grouphug:

Interview went really well. They actually think they have a position for me. Will contact me with all the details in the next day or so. I stopped by my day care ladies and she doesn't think i need any new paperwork, just to update the stuff she has (as in, I don't need anything from the doctor's) so when I do get something, she will be ready for Alex. (her son will be so happy! Alex is more a brother to him than his actual brothers :lol: )

At the

:commie: congratulations, Lany! This is awesome news! Hope you get a position you'll like! :grouphug:

Mmmm, yeah, zankou was hot, though I was always a Belthazor/Cole Turner girl :P

Accidentally deleted the tattoo story, but that sounds so cool! :D

Evening people!

I just had a baaaath. Yayz. I don't get the lush hype though. My bath was neither very colorful nor any special smelling :dunno: might try some other bath bomb though.

Right now I'm trying to figure out next week's schedule. I have a lot of spoilt girl stuff to do before vacation :leaving:

random problem. I had this deer stew leftover for lunch and dinner. (Biggest reason I love to stay at my parents', they always have awesome food) but there's still two portions left, but I don't really want to eat that tomorrow too. I'd freeze it, but after de freezing it once (today) I'm not sure it's good to freeze it again. :dunno:

Great news! I really hope this comes through for you :grouphug:

Oded... :leer: I agree. That link didn't work for some reason, but I know well who that guy is :lol: I watched Charmed a little bit too, but can't say I was a true follower and I didn't see all of it, just random episodes.

That sounds good, Lany! =o)

My t-shirt would read: on the front "The exception to the rule" back "always and everywhere." I have some transfer foil so I'd be able to actually design that.

Alright. I need to go offline. Take care, my friends! =o)

Good night.

You are awesome, my spamily and spamigos. Everybody. All of you, guys.

:grouphug:

Great idea for your T-shirt :D

You are awesome too, dear. Nighty!

I just had a baaaath. Yayz. I don't get the lush hype though. My bath was neither very colorful nor any special smelling :dunno: might try some other bath bomb though.

Right now I'm trying to figure out next week's schedule. I have a lot of spoilt girl stuff to do before vacation :leaving:

random problem. I had this deer stew leftover for lunch and dinner. (Biggest reason I love to stay at my parents', they always have awesome food) but there's still two portions left, but I don't really want to eat that tomorrow too. I'd freeze it, but after de freezing it once (today) I'm not sure it's good to freeze it again. :dunno:

I have no clue what to do with the food, except that it should keep until the day after tomorrow in the fridge, at least.

Have fun with the spoilt girl stuff! :D

Hey Bro! Feeling much better today finally. I let psychic vampires take too much out of me. I'll go in tomorrow morning, take my ass chewing and move on.

How did the coroner know the victim was a nurse?

Her stomach was empty, her bladder was full and her butt was chewed off

Lany, that is FANTASTIC news! Sending spammy vibes to you!

Rhae...once its thawed, you shouldn't refreeze due to bacterial growth. It'll still be ok in the fridge for another 2-3 days.

*Hugs Eira, Adara, Lily and 4ER*

ESPECIALLY FOR KiD!

:spank: :whip: :spank: :whip: :spank: :whip:

Just got home from the optometrist...Over $500 for new glasses WITH insurance. :eek:

Archived