TTTNE 431 : For The Losers ...

N/A

Have the interview with the employment agency today. Didn't have a lot of choices in outfits though and didn't want to wear the same thing I wore the other day. The top is too...beige, too baggy (and I don't have any pantyhose!) What do you think? is it ok? it is not exactly a job interview, but it could lead to one (well, I guess it is like a pre-interview)

Hello, spamily and spamigos!

I'm home - one more day to go before the weekend. :smug:

It was nice at work today actually. I'm getting along really well with the patients. They like me.

Cora! Have a :kiss: for your awesome sig! =o) And thank you for mentioning me. :kiss:

Dinklage did get nominated for Supporting actor :)

Shame Boardwalk got completely snubbed. Best show on TV imo along with Hannibal (which seemed to also get completely snubbed)

Go True Detective! :commie:

I didn't get to see TD or BE last season because we lost our HBO :crying:

But Hannibal is absolutely amazing. With the addition of Michael Pitt it's seriously some great television.

Decisions, decisions! Brunette is lovely. Love brunettes. But reds? :wub:

@Eira, Potato

I think we need to have a great, international lasagne abking competition. Entries will be over nighted to an independent arbiter who will gobble them all carefully sample them for taste and texture and render a carefully considered judgement.

That said, I love the idea of a little bit of blue cheese added. But then there's hardly anything blue cheese would not improve, imo.

Mrs.C is like that with capers & anchovies. She finds reasons to bury them in everything. She's also making a lemony, olive chicken dish with quinoa these days that is to die for. Cannibal? Yes. Guilty. :P

Potato, you make your own dough? Extra credit. I love homemade pasta.

Eira, sorry to hear you aren't eating wheat - food allergy? Celiacs?

eta

Sunday is Ak's birthday. Sure hope he checks back in so we can jump on him with lots of these: :commie:

Oh, who should be our victim judge? :D I know I wouldn't win though, I'm not a talented cook.

No, I'm just avoiding it for the reason that I like bread and pasta a lot, and avoiding it all together helps me cut down on the carbs. I still have bread sometimes, that is really hard to give up completely... I try, but I fail.

No love for the blondes :(

Bex, I can imagine you fit well with a brown golden colour. Which is how I imagine you to look naturally, but I think last I saw a pic you had a darker brown/red taint to it? That looked good too.

It was tiring. Well, not the night part but getting up at 6 in the morning afterwards. The match was actually boring, but the mini road trip beforehand was quite fun. I wasn't too afraid of the car. Well, I still didn't do the majority of driving.

That's a pretty hair color. I still have a Loreal Casting in Sweet Honey on top of my bathroom cabinet from 3 years ago. I think it already expired. I never gathered the nerve to use it, though I doubt it would have turned my hair blond. The result would have been either a mess or like three shades lighter brown... Whatever.

Yeah, Cora is amazing <3 :grouphug:

I found my T-Shirt self. If I were a T-Shirt I'd be this T-Shirt. It says: OMFG! I need a coffee. Like, now.

What T-Shirt would you guys be if you were T-Shirts...?

I guess that nap wasn't enough. I'll go have a coffee now.

"If you poke me - I will punch you"

For some reason people think it's ok to pat me or like poke my upper arms, the latter really hurts like hell for some reason I don't know. I have babylike features, little and chubby, so I suppose that could be the problem. I get instant rage whenever that happens. My reflex has always been to punch back on their upper arm (probably from growing up with two brothers who are not afraid to hurt a little), which scares the hell out of people :P I have literally had to tell people to never poke me again, since they just keep doing it. I am good at holding back, but it's more a warning for safety than anything :D

L_T, I'm glad your work is going well! How could they not like you anyway... :D

Have the interview with the employment agency today. Didn't have a lot of choices in outfits though and didn't want to wear the same thing I wore the other day. The top is too...beige, too baggy (and I don't have any pantyhose!) What do you think? is it ok? it is not exactly a job interview, but it could lead to one (well, I guess it is like a pre-interview)

That looks fantastic! Gosh, you are gorgeous. Best of luck at the interview! :commie:

Thank you! :blushing: I know I am being self conscious about it, but not have proper fitting clothes worries me.

Well you have nothing to worry about! Those look to fit perfectly to my eyes. Good colours, and nice shapes, the skirt falls beautifully.

Lany, you look absolutely STUNNING! :commie: it's a perfect outfit for an interview with an agency. Good luck, you'll rock!!! :grouphug:

Eira, :lol: this is awesome. I have a friend who does this all the time, poking and patting people. It gets a bit too much sometimes.

Have any of you people watched Charmed? Another amazing '00s show :love:

http://www.buzzfeed.com/annmariealcantara/which-witch-from-charmed-are-you

:thumbsup: You look gorgeous, my friend. =o) And good luck to you. =o)

Hello, Eira! =o)

Hello, mylady Olenna! :kiss:

Hello, Rhaenys! =o) How are you?

I also watched "Charmed".

Mine is set up that way. It has been since 2011 but since around the time of the first password fiasco I no longer receive notifications. I've tried resetting it but it doesn't work :(

Just in this thread or all of them? Because I see you follow this thread - if you do that, you do not get notifications that somebody quoted you, as you already get them every time somebody posts in here.

If it is also a problem in threads you do not follow, I do not know what is wrong.

Look out for Buck! She recruits for pictionary the way I recruit for the elimination game and the outrageous liars. :)

:leaving: I admit nothing.

It looks great. Good luck!

Is that a tattoo on your leg? What is it, if I might be so bold to ask? :)

Well you have nothing to worry about! Those look to fit perfectly to my eyes. Good colours, and nice shapes, the skirt falls beautifully.

Lany, you look absolutely STUNNING! :commie: it's a perfect outfit for an interview with an agency. Good luck, you'll rock!!! :grouphug:

Eira, :lol: this is awesome. I have a friend who does this all the time, poking and patting people. It gets a bit too much sometimes.

Have any of you people watched Charmed? Another amazing '00s show :love:

http://www.buzzfeed.com/annmariealcantara/which-witch-from-charmed-are-you

Thank you! I LOVE Charmed and even have most of it on DVD! Funny thing my daughter actually got me started watching it when she was like 14

:thumbsup: You look gorgeous, my friend. =o) And good luck to you. =o)

I also watched "Charmed".

Thanks! and :lol:

Just in this thread or all of them? Because I see you follow this thread - if you do that, you do not get notifications that somebody quoted you, as you already get them every time somebody posts in here.

If it is also a problem in threads you do not follow, I do not know what is wrong.

:leaving: I admit nothing.

It looks great. Good luck!

Is that a tattoo on your leg? What is it, if I might be so bold to ask? :)

Thanks

Yes, it is a panther head with a rose in it's mouth (not a very good picture). I also have 3 blue roses on my upper thigh (one for each of my kids) you can only see that one in short shorts or a bathing suit

Thank you! I LOVE Charmed and even have most of it on DVD! Funny thing my daughter actually got me started watching it when she was like 14

Thanks! and :lol:

Thanks

Yes, it is a panther head with a rose in it's mouth (not a very good picture). I also have 3 blue roses on my upper thigh (one for each of my kids) you can only see that one in short shorts or a bathing suit

:OOOOOOOOOOOOOO :eek: I spent years looking for Charmed dvds as a teen and I could never find them. Well that was without eBay and a debit card. Search reloaded now. It was my very favorite show since age 11 to 14-5. We always had these 'fights' with my friend about which Charmed guy was crush-worthier. Of course we had absolutely opposite tastes :lol:

Those roses look so Lyanna Stark-ish. :D I bet she'd have the same tattoo if asoiaf characters had tattoos. :D

Argh. why can't I stop eating???

Lany, this looks really good :thumbsup: Good luck with your appointment :)

Happy spamily afternoon :D

tooooo hot here... humidity is horrible after this cold, rainy days. speaking of temperatures -

my shirt would say:

You're hotter than me? Fine, so I'm the cooler one.

Just in this thread or all of them? Because I see you follow this thread - if you do that, you do not get notifications that somebody quoted you, as you already get them every time somebody posts in here.If it is also a problem in threads you do not follow, I do not know what is wrong. :leaving: I admit nothing. It looks great. Good luck!Is that a tattoo on your leg? What is it, if I might be so bold to ask? :)

It's all of them :(

I get notifications for nothing (except random PM's).

I'm cursed :lol:

Archived