TTTNE 432: All Your Little Fingers Are Belong To Spam

I'm home! For good! Forever! 6 days later than I was told *grumbles* but I'm home!

Hello good folk of Spam. Everyone have some coffee

*pounces*

:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

:kiss: :kiss:

Oh, you tempt me sorely with the sweet sweet, delicious taste of coffee....

NO! I promised I would hold off...

ETA: Hello K_T :kiss: :bowdown:

I do not consider basic boring grown-up tasks as doing 'something'. They are chores.

Doing 'something' means doing something that leaves me with a sense of accomplishment and time well spent. Cutting coupons is not it. Especially since these damned coupon things have overtaken my browser. The things I do to get free toilet paper and $2.00 off a bottle of Tide.

edith: Any one need a $1.00 coupon for SPAM? :D

I'm home! For good! Forever! 6 days later than I was told *grumbles* but I'm home!

Glad you are home!

Bex, you are certainly welcome for dinner :)

Or we can have the leftovers for lunch tomorrow

I do not consider basic boring grown-up tasks as doing 'something'. They are chores.

Doing 'something' means doing something that leaves me with a sense of accomplishment and time well spent. Cutting coupons is not it. Especially since these damned coupon things have overtaken my browser. The things I do to get free toilet paper and $2.00 off a bottle of Tide.

Some days I fel this way, other days it is an accomplishment to get anything done at all and on those days, chores most definitely count :P

I'm mid way through steaming the tile grout on our kitchen floors. It is gruelling work.

I haven't decided if I feel I have accomplished anything.

If I were able to, I think I would just go through my house and stuff a bunch of things in boxes and donate them. I hate clutter. But my husband keeps adding on to the clutter.

I think while he isn't looking I'm going to put the majority of my Xbox an ps3 games on eBay along with comics, kids clothes and books. After that I'm having a garage sale. We have too much stuff. He will just have to deal with it.

If I were able to, I think I would just go through my house and stuff a bunch of things in boxes and donate them. I hate clutter. But my husband keeps adding on to the clutter.

I think while he isn't looking I'm going to put the majority of my Xbox an ps3 games on eBay along with comics, kids clothes and books. After that I'm having a garage sale. We have too much stuff. He will just have to deal with it.

This is what we did. and that reminds me I need to put a few things on craig's list.

We are the opposite. I don't mind some clutter. but the husband can't stand to have things laying about.

(funny though, I am totally anal about putting things away...like books must be on the correct book shelf...no mixing the fiction and non-fiction and they need to be sorted by types withing those two categories too. he just takes boks and puts them on any old shelf...drives me nuts :p )

Hello, Brandon! =o) And welcome back, of course.

Ô.Ô Coffee... nectar of the Seven...

<holds a [_]p to be filled> I'd like some, please.

Thank you :cheers:

Coffee is a wonderful thing, truly.

*fills the King's cup* An honour to serve the King :bowdown:

Do you have your crown? I hope its not like this one though....

*pounces*

*snipped*

Oh, you tempt me sorely with the sweet sweet, delicious taste of coffee....

NO! I promised I would hold off...

ETA: Hello K_T :kiss: :bowdown:

My Ginger :kiss:

You know you can't resist coffee. Ever. Costa beckons you with their sweet touches. Come to the dark side...

Glad you are home!

Bex, you are certainly welcome for dinner :)

Or we can have the leftovers for lunch tomorrow

Some days I fel this way, other days it is an accomplishment to get anything done at all and on those days, chores most definitely count :P

Thank you

I love doing little things around the house. Hoovering, dusting/polishing, cleaning the windows, washing the benches, cutting the grass, weeding the garden, washing clothes, ironing....

Welcome back, Brandon!

Thank you Nero! How are you? :)

Too many emoticons? Lies, all lies. You can never have too many emoticons. There are ways around this....

*restoring slaughtered emoticons*

:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

:kiss: :kiss:

I'm good, thanks for asking! :) I'm having my summer break, so I have every reason to do what I like all day.

Thank you :cheers:

Coffee is a wonderful thing, truly.

*fills the King's cup* An honour to serve the King :bowdown:

Do you have your crown? I hope its not like this one though....

Tyrion on my avatar wears the Baratheon crown worn by Robert. I'd have liked Joffrey's as well.

My Queen made my avatar for me.

Thank you for the coffee. =o)

Hello, Nero! =o)

Archived