TTTNE 432: All Your Little Fingers Are Belong To Spam

Hi Gillio! :grouphug: Tbh, dreaming and not remembering is sadder :crying:

Yes, true. sometimes i wake up remembering my dream but by the time I wake up properly its gone.

We should tell ourselves to remember just before we go to sleep! :grouphug:

A dream of spam!

That's great Nero. You and TBB have great dreams.

I had a bunch of dreams last night. The longest one involved hanging out with my gaming buddies and playing board games.

Then the cats woke me up and reset my dream to walking a snowy track through a big field. I knew it was time to go back but wanted to get a look over one more ridge. When I did I saw little valley. Cresting the rise opposite me was a little truck heading my way. Didn't know if that was bad or good. But I had to turn around at that point without know whether the truck would catch up with me and what would happen when it did. But I'll never know because the alarm went off then.

WB my friend. I have to go see if you visited the Outrageous Lies thread and what you said. Glad Adara linked your b-day thread because if not I would have! :) I left you lots and lots of these: :commie:

Retreats a hundred paces. Bends down and puts a bull's horns helmet. Bull rushes HC with the force of a meteor and gives a big fat chubby hug. Then comes the shout.

HC, Ola amigo!!

Hi HC. Hope all is well, yes. And I saw the creative way you managed to surpass the ten commie limit in the b'day wish. :lmao:

Retreats a hundred paces. Bends down and puts a bull's horns helmet. Bull rushes HC with the force of a meteor and gives a big fat chubby hug. Then comes the shout.

HC, Ola amigo!!

Hi HC. Hope all is well, yes. And I saw the creative way you managed to surpass the ten commie limit in the b'day wish. :lmao:

STOP SHOUTING! I HAVE A HEADACHE! :SPANK: :SPANK: :SPANK: :WHIP: :WHIP:

I had a bunch of posts quoted, but I am still having issues. It is driving me nuts.

I did a system restore on my computer to last month. I have tried all my browsers and none of them work. I really don't think it is on my end (but almost hast to be if I am the only one, right?)

I can't quote, not in threads or PM, I can't edit, I have to go to "other reply options" and then hit "reply" in order to post. it is a total PITA!

Thanks Zar. Not sure what else I can do.

Thanks for the compliments on the new suit :)

Maid: hope this works for you :love:

Nero: Awesome dream. I love dreaming about my board friends :)

I apologize. I had 8 quotes and this is 5 things, so I know I am missing stuff :(

Oh, welcome back A_K!

Great karate class last night. Worked on wrist locks and then sparring drills. Fun times. Going to the car, Alex and I were goofing around and he tapped me on the head, pulled his hand away real fast and said "ewww, you sweat more than any other girl I know" :lmao: (not like he knows many "girls" )

I am going to my instructor's wedding on Saturday, so that was what I dreamed about...only it was not the casual picnic wedding she said, it was extreme sports :lol: and then it became a cooking contest against Alex (who can barely make toast, so this was really weird) I think it was a tie.

***Hugs AK back***

Hi Lany!

You looked stunning in your blue suit.

Sorry to hear you're still having connection problems.

I talked to the Chickee last night. She will be home for August ( :commie: :commie: :commie: :commie: ) and she's got a new T-mobile phone. Because she ran the old one through the wash. :rolleyes: She's having trouble getting her old number back. AT&T blames T-Mobile and T-Mobile blames ATT . . . .

uninstalled and reinstalled Chrome...no diffrerence :(This is very annoying. I can't find any reason on my end for the problems :(Thanks HC!Glad the Chickee is coming home! Must be very nice!

What is this? Who stripped you of your knighthood good lady?! :tantrum:

STOP SHOUTING! I HAVE A HEADACHE! :spank: :spank: :spank: :whip: :whip:

STOP HAVING A HEADACHE! I'M SHOUTING! ;)

I'm going to Germany tomorrow! :commie:

I haven't been around here for a while but I hope everyone is fine :cheers:

Oh?

I'll drop you a pm.

Hello, spamigos and spamily!

I hope you are all doing great?

Welcome, Ak! =o)

Oh?

I'll drop you a pm.

Hello, spamigos and spamily!

I hope you are all doing great?

Welcome, Ak! =o)

I hope you two get to meet up, I love it when that happens, even if I'm not there!

I just noticed that I forgot to mention that dream.

Me as the teacher? Why not? :smug: I have some teaching experience. ;o)

Funny. I haven't dreamt yet of fellow board members, but of ASoIaF characters. Once or twice it was Tyrion, but also his Lord father.

@ Gillio: yes, that would be nice indeed. I met Ser Ennepe, Adz and Alytha last year. And Targh and some others that year before.

A Smurf!

HelenaAndTheMachine uses flying hug tackle!

Critical Hit!

Its Super Effective!

:grouphug:

Our elusive spammers are returning, its almost like we beckoned them. Now, where's Wally?

Hello, spamily and spamigos! =o)

I returned home at half past two, had lunch then and now I'm thinking of going for a swim outside.

It's sunny again. I really <3 that.

Hope you are all doing great?

Cat: :kiss: How are you, my friend?

Hello My King. :kiss:

I'm doing much better. In a strange twist of fate, my brother came down with the exact same thing I have been suffering from. He ended up in the hospital - will be for 5 more days. So I'm heading up to visit him this afternoon.

How are you doing? Did you swim yesterday?

Took 2 days and 5 store, but I got a new interview suit. I went with navy instead of black, because I loved the color on me :) http://imgur.com/a/yTWYe

Mrrrooowwww! Lany, you're looking so great!

Adorable!

:wub:

New store...Carolina Pottery...stopped by to peruse...found imaginary hubby mocking by purchase...No peace for the twins....

:rofl:

I love me some BEX!!!!

Which never happened BTW, because guess what, I rushed myself to the meeting... and the customer figured it all out by themselves... and decided not to call to cancel the appointment. So there was I, sitting like a derp. <_<

DON'T DO THAT PEOPLE.

(at least cancel 15 minutes earlier so I can enjoy my free time... heck cancel 5 earlier and I'll still be happy).

BUT CANCEL.

My mother always told me if you are going to be 5 minutes late or more, you *always* call to let the person know.

Hope you're all well. I've been busy preparing for the 2nd epidural (which was this morning) and my mom and brother. Bro was my chauffeur and mom is staying with me for a couple of days. I really hope this shot sends me back to work.

I hope you feel better soon, maid! It's great your mom and bro are there for you. *big hugs*

Pretty much everyone feels that way, It's cause a lot of the story lines were leading up to the 4th season but the show got cancelled. Fucking cocksuckers

They are probably San Francisco cocksuckers!

Hi Mark! :grouphug:

Hello My King. :kiss:

I'm doing much better. In a strange twist of fate, my brother came down with the exact same thing I have been suffering from. He ended up in the hospital - will be for 5 more days. So I'm heading up to visit him this afternoon.

How are you doing? Did you swim yesterday?

Hello, Cat. :kiss:

That's great to read because I've been worrying about you. <hugs you> Please give your brother my regards, okay? :grouphug:

I was really wondering what you were/are suffering from.

I have a patient over the age of eighty who comes down with diarrhea of unknown origin every two days, and nothing really could help him so far - not even opium. He got transported to the hospital because he had vomited like tar - I had luckily showered him that very morning.

When he came back, he was very dirty, not shaven, I wonder if they nursed him at all. And the doctor put away his pain medication - luckily he's again able to take it. To top things, he came back with MRSA, and the diarrhea continues. :bang:

No, I didn't swim yesterday, but I read a book. Needed that. To get some diversion and recreation.

Welcome back AK! ::

Had a TTTNE dream last night:

Everyone were on a trip together to Morocco(guess that was influenced from my own trip there). it was sort of a class trip, as L_T was the teacher, as he had to calm us down occasionally. Fast forward, I, Wally and FoMN are chilling in a room. Suddenly Wally leaves us alone, and me and FoMN starts cuddling on the bed :blushing: However, that didn't last for long, as Bex, Helena and Gillio burst into the room scaring the crap out of us. They all smirk at us. Fast forward again. Everyone is in a field, harvesting corn. This clearly cannot be Morocco, but it seemed to be. Lany was the one in charge here, telling everyone to keep working. Fast forward, we are in the airport, and Odie and Buck are buying liquor. They also took a selfie while holding these big pink liquor bottles. Then I don't remember anymore, but there was something about a swimming pool where I remember Cora clearly.

This is one of the dreams where I wake up and realize that I miss all of you ::

I was in a pool!? :blush: I wasn't drowning right?

and cool dream ::

I haven't had a tttne dream yet :( seems like it would be interesting :

Hey AK :D :grouphug: :love: :kiss: ::

You were gone too long! Lol I missed you!!!! Pm me when you can :D I think my message is still in there for you

Btw who said anything about me "over-exerting" myself?

Phew, hard to keep up!!!

Maid you are in my thoughts today, I'm sending every positive (and determined) vibe i can muster!

Lany, you look great, and so confident! My fingers are crossed.

Kid, get the french press - if bex and I agree it must be right!

Cora, good move with the job! Sleep is also good, you should try it! :

:: and :: everyone, work calls

:lol: I sleep!

just not often :blush:

I got three hours today but couldn't go back to sleep

Archived