Season 5 plot theories

uff

• 3 weeks later...

According to Watchers on the Wall a scene in which Loras was captured by the Militant Faith was filmed.

It may mean that Cersei will use Loras to avoid her wedding and also delay Tommen/Margery (it is easy to guess the reasons).

As a matter of fact I was wondering how to translate Marg trial on the show… Tommen looks much older than in the books. If they were already married he could easily take the blame if the “Ser Pounce” scene means he likes Margery. Switching to Loras could make more sense and would make the show more contemporary than the books (as D&D have done already many other times).

Could this make the High Sparrow looking like a villain? Yes, but I don’t think this is something bad. I read that somebody complains why in the books he looked sincerely sympathetic of the poor. And? Couldn’t he be a nice person with wrong ideas? Would he be the first in this show? Isn’t that the characteristic why GOT has so success? I mean the duality of the characters that are never good or evil…

By the way… Since Loras is the Tyrell’s Heir in the show this could trigger the necessity to find another horse for the Tyrell. What is D&D arrange a Gendry-Olenna meeting? Maybe there is something like that in the winds of winter. I can not believe that GRRM told us all the tale of the Robert Florent Bastard for nothing. And he was with Renly so the Tyrells MUST know his existence.

I cant see all of Dance and Feast being covered this season even with the exclusion of a lot of POV charcters. Like we still have untouched Jon chapters from SoS. Then we have to go through the whole proccess of Jon being Lord Commander and how his action annoy the Lords of the NW, he can't be stabbed for no reason and lets be honest, Jon being stabbed is an episode 9 through and through people thinking Jon has been murdered will cause a bigger uproar than the Red Wedding. and all of this is just at the Wall. Somehow Davos has to learn where Rickon is without Manderly or else just stay at the wall, we probably will get a bit of Theon trying to redeem himself but the start of the battle of ice coincides with Jon being stabbed which is just too far away book wise to be done this season, We have no Hodor for certain and will have very little Bran. Asha Yara has to find an excuse to go back north and get captured by Stannis as all her actions are based on the result of the kingsmoot we wont see because she only has one uncle and Balon isn't even dead yet! and all of this is just in the North.

Tyrion, Cersei and Dany are all going to get even heavier screentime now with Breaking Bad gone so that the show can start picking up more awards and we know that we are going to see a lot of Dorne this season so I dont see how they can fit everything from DwD and FfC into season 5 without really streamlining it and even then it wont feel right. For example the whole relationship between Stannis and Jon is important to the fate of the wildlings and Winterfell so if D&D gloss over that in a couple of episodes the viewers wont get the sense of injustice the NW feels for Jon for taking part in a Kings war and making peace with wildlings.. again this is only the North!! We need 8-10 seasons depending on how many books GRRM writes. Offically it's 7 but he has said he may need to write 8 so 7 seasons of show won't cut it

i have a feeling they are slowing the northern storyline down...this is solely judging by how they ended the northern storyline last season with jon still being in storm of swords...i remember reading somewhere that battle of ice would be pushed to season 6 according to speculation? but idk ive been reading so much on these forums that im starting to jumble everything together. and if this is the case im all for slowing it down!

Most of AFfC and ADwD is filler and will be cut.

- Stoneheart and the Riverlands arc

- Victarion

- Quentyn

- Arianne

- the Griffs

- Val

- Manderly

will be out.

If they cut FArya, it doesn't look good for Mance going to Winterfell and the Pink Letter. Osha and Rickon will stay lost or even be found dead.

We will get

-Cersei vs High Septon culminating in the Walk of Shame

-Jon getting stabbed

-Daznak's Pit

-Doran and the Sand Snakes taking over the Griffs' part

- TWoW material for Sansa

- Arya in Bravos

Crackpot: Brienne ending up in Winterfell, not becoming FArya, but somehow being saved by Theon and ending up prisoner to Stannis.

- Victarion

- Quentyn

- Arianne

- the Griffs

- Val

- Manderly

will be out.

If they cut FArya, it doesn't look good for Mance going to Winterfell and the Pink Letter. Osha and Rickon will stay lost or even be found dead.

We will get

-Jon getting stabbed

-Daznak's Pit

- Arya in Bravos

Crackpot: Brienne ending up in Winterfell, not becoming FArya, but somehow being saved by Theon and ending up prisoner to Stannis.

yikeessss at this theory, this forum will be a shitshow if that happens

- Victarion

- Quentyn

- Arianne

- the Griffs

- Val

- Manderly

will be out.

We will get

-Jon getting stabbed

-Daznak's Pit

- Arya in Bravos

Hopefully you're wrong! I'm quite confident Jon's stabbing will be in Season 6. The crackpot Brienne seems pretty bad. She could take the role of DarkStar under the orders of Stonehearth or the Blackfish.

The Greyjoy might reappear in Season 6 with somebody telling their story, and Aegon as well.

I believe Myrcella and her betroth will take arianne's place she was just a girl the books now she is 14 ands daughter of cersei. She knows a woman inherits in dorne and her betroth probably names her queen. I think one of the sand snakes will be more active hope we see Elia san too.

Jon will definitely get stabbed this season in the last episode.

I highly doubt the definitely but it would be fun to see the internet explodes as all unsullied asking book readers "Is he really dead?" and the readers have to answer "uhm, I don't know.". This will be interesting times.

I highly doubt the definitely but it would be fun to see the internet explodes as all unsullied asking book readers "Is he really dead?" and the readers have to answer "uhm, I don't know.". This will be interesting times.

I see another fl00b ahead.

Seriously enough, D&D know more about the story than we do. So, Jon might be resurrected after all and in accordance with GRRM's writing.

Jon's stabbing should be the most talked about event this season (unless they pull in some stuff from WoW). If it's episode 9 then I can't see them not confirming how he escapes/confirming his death. Let's face it Jon Snow is one of the most popular characters in the show they won't just ignore it for a whole episode.

I cant see all of Dance and Feast being covered this season even with the exclusion of a lot of POV charcters. Like we still have untouched Jon chapters from SoS. Then we have to go through the whole proccess of Jon being Lord Commander and how his action annoy the Lords of the NW, he can't be stabbed for no reason and lets be honest, Jon being stabbed is an episode 9 through and through people thinking Jon has been murdered will cause a bigger uproar than the Red Wedding. and all of this is just at the Wall.

He just has a low probability of getting stabbed this season, no matter how people here want to say otherwise. The actor that was cast as Bowen Marsh may only appear until episode 6 (the fact that they bothered to cast especially him, suggests he will have that role).

And, what a rushed season would be for Jon. He wasn't even nominated to be commander yet, so getting stabbed at the end will certainly feel exhaustive and forced ("one more shock value") to the viewers.

Archived