TTTNE 434 : Sorry ?

N/A

I made three spreadsheets, filed paperwork for two stores, and now I'm waiting for my boss to get back so y can file more paperwork :stillsick:

Wow. That sounds wonderfully exciting, fulfilling, interesting, edge of your seat exciting! :)

By which I mean I bet you can't wait to go home :p

Well, you know what I mean. I'm sure of that. =oD

Oh, I shall miss it. Need to go to bed soon.

Once again, a kindly and friendly reminder: do not talk of the event before post # 950!

I'm being serious about that. Really.

Gillio also reminded you about it.

Please, guys. We want to keep this thread. I'd hate to see it go.

You make the forum mods sound like the KGB! :lol:

Helena: E-book :P (but on my laptop, I have all my books there) and I'll take it easy :3 I get depressed easily at emotional stuff *sniffle

I haven't read GRRM's other stuff yet but I hear Dunk and Egg is good, gonna give it a try :P ASOIAF left me so emotionally drained and book hangover and all

Thanks for the clarification guys! And KTI: I was gonna ask who EDith was cause I'd never met her xD

JQC: Do you guys have cookies over at the dark side? o_o

Ah I remember my first day of A-level law, they'd changed the classroom number so I wandered around, peeped into a classroom, wandered around a bit more, peeped into the class again and someone asked me 'what are you looking for' and I told them my class and they were like *points to class I'd been peeping at* um you're in this class

...okay... ._.

Races? Special event? What on earth is going on??

The spam is crazy o.o

Well I'm off to bed, gonna try cure my migraine/headache. Goodnight spamily!

Archived