TTTNE 434 : Sorry ?

N/A

Cat: :kiss: Heya! =o) Everything peachy at your place?

I'm really loving my new place, thanks for asking. :kiss:

Thanks Guys, I like this one, too, but it not as much "me" as some of the others!

It's a bit House of Black and White, a bit Targaryen, and a bit Essos. Love it!

To be honest, the WorldCon might have been a bit too big for my tastes, we just kept waiting one on another and trying to find each other in the great con centre. So I am undecided whether I will be going to any more cons (if I get a chance, that is). I much preferred the informal parts, where we just sat and chatted. So I might be more of an "informal BWB meetup" person than con person.

I'm a bit nervous for a WorldCon, too. I've only been to two cons so far, and they were both pretty small. I enjoyed people watching and especially the informal BwB gatherings, etc.

Trying to get everyone together before lunch or something seems like it would be a near impossible feat at one of the big cons. Try a small con maybe?

And crows you are correct! Let's dance!

:lol:

Well rings is my favorite, but probably parallel bars is my best event. My least favorite is highbar, I just can't get my head into it yet. For us guys, it's pommel horse that kills our legs. We'll end up with patches of hairless skin and massive bruises randomly on our legs from hitting the horse.

Yeah, I know some men who do gymnastics. They have shown me bruises dangerously far up their thighs :idea: I suspect they reach higher too...

Do you compete at all? ANd what sort of level are you at? (nosey Helena, yes... :ph34r: )

Okay, guys.

I need to go to bed. I'm quite tired and need to get up early tomorrow morning.

Behave. =o)

Take care, everybody.

Good night and sweet dreams!

Sleep well my King, and sweet dreams :kiss: Stay safe in the land of Nod :lol:

You can ask, but I know nothing. You'd probably do better with TBB or First.

eta

FB: did you get your law degree?

Yes. I was in private practice for a bit and then worked for corporations for 20 years. Then got into financial advice, and now run my own business.

I think if an attorney goes after the manufacturer the manufacturer must pay their fees. I have to do my research. But I am so over this stupid car. I wanted a Subaru outback but husband forced the terrain. I never liked it.

I really really need my morning coffee.

Remember the GM Recall thread I opened? http://asoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/topic/113448-gm-and-its-vehicle-recalls/

In my OP there is a link to a GM Recall list site. Go look at it and see if your vehicle is listed. There is settlement money for people who agree not to sue. Or, find out about your state's lemon laws and see if that's a better route to take. :)

I found it :commie:

This is the pattern and I am doing the one in the bottom left, with the blue part in a floral pattern (like the one above it) and the grey in a rust color.

Lany: I second your words. It's sometimes just a tiny little thing - and the world opens its gates for you.

yep.

or maybe weird things just pop into my head at weird times :P

I like to make cards when my creative flair seizes me :dunno: I did it quite a lot in the past, not so much now.

:lol: :rofl:

I'm intrigued!

I bet they were very lovely!

Okay, guys.

I need to go to bed. I'm quite tired and need to get up early tomorrow morning.

Behave. =o)

Take care, everybody.

Good night and sweet dreams!

Sweet Dreams dear

Tout ce que je vois, c'est, à savoir heureux :idea:

*Cora gets on her computer to google translate the rest*

That's understandable Tom, like I'm not a fan of Harry potter and I've never read nor watched LOTR

Blasphemy! :fencing: :fencing:

You aren't missing much with the films, but then I have already had my rant about Peter Jackson this thread ;)

ETA: Hey Cora, btw :) Hope you had/are having a good day at work?

Ah, then apparently I don't know...since I don't like Dr. Who

It was nice to meet you Crow. :P

How can you NOT LIKE THE DOCTOR?

That is my frist question.

Tout ce que je vois, c'est, à savoir heureux :idea:

*Cora gets on her computer to google translate the rest*

I don't understand, Google translate had messed it up.

@Lany the pattern is beautiful I think that it will suit you.

@MyKing a lullaby from my people to help you sleep.

Blasphemy! :fencing: :fencing:

You aren't missing much with the films, but then I have already had my rant about Peter Jackson this thread ;)

ETA: Hey Cora, btw :) Hope you had/are having a good day at work?

It's good, just boring

I made three spreadsheets, filed paperwork for two stores, and now I'm waiting for my boss to get back so y can file more paperwork :stillsick:

How are you today?

JQC

Je suis tellement CONFUS!!!!!!!

Archived