TTTNE 434 : Sorry ?

N/A

I did that on my very first day of Sixth Form! Sitting in a class, and I knew what the teacher looked like (Her name was Mrs. Ward) and in walks this other teacher...called Miss Moran...So I'm sitting, she calls the register...my name isn't called out....she comes over..."Are you supposed to be in this class?" Me, "Yes, is this psychology?" "Yes, let me check your timetable..." *checks timetable* "Oh, sorry Helena, you are here at the wrong time, your class does not start for two hours..." *dies of embarassment* "I'll just be..." :leaving:

Little anecdote for you there :P

Awww, yeah, you had it worse then me. See, my Spanish class is 4 days a week, but it switches between 2 classrooms, and I had just gone to the wrong one. Luckily it was my only class for today, so I was able to leave right afterwards and come home :)

Trolls? Where?

Also, what does ETA mean o_o

JQC: I don't think we've had the pleasure of meeting, hello! :P :grouphug: I like to hug everyone I meet.

HERE HERE!

Nice to meet you Nymeria! Welcome to the dark side! :devil:

Mylady JQC! :cheers: How are you?

I wanted tp reply in german but it's too early for that. I am great myKing! Long time no seeing!

Hey JQC

Comment êtes-vous le plus cher ;)

Je suis très bien chère Cora. Et vous?

Crows are important too! :crying:

TROOOOLLLLLL!

And crows you are correct! Let's dance!

I think I need a creativity break...no forms or numbers or other crazy stuff...just making something fun. I have an American Colonial dress I started but never finished. I think I can (maybe) recut it to my current size. I love when a moment suddenly inspires you.

I like to make cards when my creative flair seizes me :dunno: I did it quite a lot in the past, not so much now.

Jon's Queen Consort, on 27 Aug 2014 - 9:13 PM, said:snapback.png

Dance? Dance you say? I would love to :D

Pff, what is that amateur doing in your gif? This is a true master :P

:lol: :rofl:

:lol: @ dancing

I sense something coming on... and it's not our special event.

Lany: I second your words. It's sometimes just a tiny little thing - and the world opens its gates for you.

I'm intrigued!

I'm intrigued!

Well, you know what I mean. I'm sure of that. =oD

Oh, I shall miss it. Need to go to bed soon.

Once again, a kindly and friendly reminder: do not talk of the event before post # 950!

I'm being serious about that. Really.

Gillio also reminded you about it.

Please, guys. We want to keep this thread. I'd hate to see it go.

I'm going to miss the race :bawl:. for once I was going to try to win!!! :crying:

Anyway, happy spam to all. I'm of to gymnastics practice.

I'm so jealous!

What is your favourite piece? Mine was beam, despite the mottly bruised legs I got from it :D Then it was a tie between floor/vault. Bars was my least favourite

I'm so jealous!

What is your favourite piece? Mine was beam, despite the mottly bruised legs I got from it :D Then it was a tie between floor/vault. Bars was my least favourite

Well rings is my favorite, but probably parallel bars is my best event. My least favorite is highbar, I just can't get my head into it yet. For us guys, it's pommel horse that kills our legs. We'll end up with patches of hairless skin and massive bruises randomly on our legs from hitting the horse.

Labyrinth is a great film :wub:

I don't recognise him :dunno: give me a clue...

Yes, theres also a book. Couldn't give it away when I was sorting books out, too many memories :)

Good night spamigos, have fun and behave :leer:

Archived