TTTNE 434 : Sorry ?

N/A

Not for 100 posts you naughty boy! :spank:

Whoooops

Too tired to check :D

Hey NEROOOOOOO :commie: :love: :grouphug:

HOW'S IT GOING? :D

HI CORAAAAAAA :commie:

I am doing very good actually. I am putting effort in finally learning German. I suck at it, but I work hard, so I am bound to learn it at some point. I am also sort of proud of myself that I am not freaking out over Jo (my crush). My emotions are stable for now, which pleases me. I finally have a big friend group, and people are listening to what I am saying, and they want to hang out with me. That is what I have been longing for, for quite some time now. There are also more bi and gay people at my school, and there are more people who share my interests.

How are you Cora? :grouphug:

Whoooops

I am doing very good actually. I am putting effort in finally learning German. I suck at it, but I work hard, so I am bound to learn it at some point. I am also sort of proud of myself that I am not freaking out over Jo (my crush). My emotions are stable for now, which pleases me. I finally have a big friend group, and people are listening to what I am saying, and they want to hang out with me. That is what I have been longing for, for quite some time now.

See, it wasn't you! The guys at your former school were the problem all the time! Have fun :) :cheers:

KTI: my brother is mainly sleepy but he gets headaches often too. Part of the reason may be because he's really underweight and lazy too, and very VERY picky about his food so his diet isn't particularly up to scratch. Very difficult to change his habits though :/

Interesting :D what kind of law you into? ( almost final year law student here :P )

I'll give it a go :)

IT law. <hugs you for good measure> =o)

That sucks. I hope you get over it. :) What year of school are you going to be in now?

As for me, I'm doing very good. Being on this boarding school has really improved my life and my happiness. People are noticing me and I have a bigger group of friends.

I believe I haven't said hello to you yet Nymeria. Welcome to the TTTNE! :D

Are we racing soon?

Hello, Nero! =o)

And guys, please don't mention our "special event" before we reach post # 950. TTTNE is still on parole, and I would be very sad - and I guess I'm not the only one - if it was gone.

Just a friendly reminder from your King.

EDith: you're learning German? If you got questions, you could ask me or Adara I guess.

Hello, Nero! =o)

And guys, please don't mention our "special event" before we reach post # 950. TTTNE is still on parole, and I would be very sad - and I guess I'm not the only one - if it was gone.

Just a friendly reminder from your King.

EDith: you're learning German? If you got questions, you could ask me or Adara I guess.

I will remember that, thanks! Sorry about the special event. I will remember that too. :)

Free time is over :leaving:

Of course he could ask me. I know german grammar. As much as Jon Snow knew were to put it. ;D

Nah, kidding. Our king and I recently discovered it was strange to write german to each other via e-mail. Kind of funny ^^

Of course he could ask me. I know german grammar. As much as Jon Snow knew were to put it. ;D

Nah, kidding. Our king and I recently discovered it was strange to write german to each other via e-mail. Kind of funny ^^

Well, yes. That was quite an experience for me. I handle English better than German.

And we discovered that you are not that far away from me. We might have a chance to meet each other in person. =o)

See you around, Nero!

Whoooops

I am doing very good actually. I am putting effort in finally learning German. I suck at it, but I work hard, so I am bound to learn it at some point. I am also sort of proud of myself that I am not freaking out over Jo (my crush). My emotions are stable for now, which pleases me. I finally have a big friend group, and people are listening to what I am saying, and they want to hang out with me. That is what I have been longing for, for quite some time now. There are also more bi and gay people at my school, and there are more people who share my interests.

This is so great to hear! I am very happy the school is working out for you.

I liked learning German, but I now wish I had chosen Spanish (but that is very much a US thing as I would be more likely to use Spanish)

Of course the Spanish would not have helped me much when I lived in Germany :lol: (I suppose I could study it on my own, but I find that hard to do)

This is so great to hear! I am very happy the school is working out for you.

I liked learning German, but I now wish I had chosen Spanish (but that is very much a US thing as I would be more likely to use Spanish)

Of course the Spanish would not have helped me much when I lived in Germany :lol: (I suppose I could study it on my own, but I find that hard to do)

I think spanish is more useful than german anyway. Of course, it wouldn't have been very useful in Germany :lol: but I think there are a lot more spanish-speaking countries.

I only know: Donde esta la bibliotheca? (probably spelled very wrong) :D (and there I will find a restroom for sure)

I need to learn Spanish. It's pretty much necessity here.

We discovered lately that Lil O does not identify with his Mexican side. We tried explaining he is mixed but he was like NO. Apparently he identifies with French. My father speaks and reads to him in French so when we asked him what he "is" he said "I am a Ouistiti" - which means little monkey :lol:

Anyway, we have no local co-op. Total bummer.

That sucks. I hope you get over it. :) What year of school are you going to be in now?

As for me, I'm doing very good. Being on this boarding school has really improved my life and my happiness. People are noticing me and I have a bigger group of friends.

Are we racing soon?

Ah, I was overstating things somewhat :P That game can get pretty sick though, I really recommend it.

I'm not sure what my current year is called where you live... but it's the year you go to when you're 16 :dunno:

I'm really glad to hear you're doing so good!

And I'm looking forward to racing :ninja: Helena won't know what hit her.

LC: good idea, it's been on and off for a few months so may be food related. It was lowest in the two months I went to the gym so perhaps exercise will help :)

This migraine was triggered by simply being on the train yesterday, I think, I was travel sick first, took the exam and was fine for a little and it began to kick in just before I went home. It started with nausea and stomach cramps though which I find odd unless they're not related to the migraine

Cora: I'm not sure how serious they are but I can't study or read much during them, I usually just close my eyes a little and lie down. When they come they're constant but the level of pain differs. It was horrible earlier but is fairly mild right now. Taking a nap yesterday and sleeping at night didn't help at all...

I haven't been to a doctor yet but if they last much longer I will.

Nero: hello there! Nice to meet you :D

Adara: I don't drink :P and I'm not sure if caffeine helps, but I'm going to track and control what I eat and see if it helps.

Ugh paracetamol.. Most useless painkiller ever. I think I may have some Ibuprofen lying around, it worked for my dad when he broke his shoulder and he was in absolute agony. It may help me too

Hugs for everyone cus I feel like it!

LC: good idea, it's been on and off for a few months so may be food related. It was lowest in the two months I went to the gym so perhaps exercise will help :)

This migraine was triggered by simply being on the train yesterday, I think, I was travel sick first, took the exam and was fine for a little and it began to kick in just before I went home. It started with nausea and stomach cramps though which I find odd unless they're not related to the migraine

Cora: I'm not sure how serious they are but I can't study or read much during them, I usually just close my eyes a little and lie down. When they come they're constant but the level of pain differs. It was horrible earlier but is fairly mild right now. Taking a nap yesterday and sleeping at night didn't help at all...

I haven't been to a doctor yet but if they last much longer I will.

Nero: hello there! Nice to meet you :D

Adara: I don't drink :P and I'm not sure if caffeine helps, but I'm going to track and control what I eat and see if it helps.

Ugh paracetamol.. Most useless painkiller ever. I think I may have some Ibuprofen lying around, it worked for my dad when he broke his shoulder and he was in absolute agony. It may help me too

Hugs for everyone cus I feel like it!

I found this. I never thought about starting a migrane diary and I don't know if it is really useful. But how to find a trigger is explained there, and one is - tadaa - travelling :D

Hello my king :kiss:

And

Lany, LadyO :wub: , Adara, Helena (I need a recap) , HC :grouphug: , Nero & First :leer:

And everyone else :D

Hello, Cora! :kiss:

Won't be making it to chat this evening (my time-zone) but I shall check in Friday evening.

Archived