TTTNE 435: There must always be a Baelish in TTTNE

Littlefingers In The Air

You're incredibly stubborn, aren't you :P well let's say that there is a possibility that one day there will be a lovely photo of myself

I guess it depends on the situation

Facebook is meh but you hear things on fb that you won't hear in a lot of other places.. so yeah ._.

Stubborn she is :agree:

Look, I've been complimenting her for nearly all under the sun for almost a year now and she has always had a retort..... only kinda listens to me when Rhae or someone else backs me up :p

(We must drown this one in compliments for her to accept) :D

But yeah I love her, so it doesn't make much difference

I meant to post these a week ago when there was discussion of the approach of secret santa. I couldn't before because I forgot where in the computer I put them. It finally came to me a few minutes ago so here they are (some of them anyway).

secret santa present, 2013

edit

Keep telling her Cora. Though her picture (a group shot along with Maid, Nog, FB, MDC, Bai, Elg and several others) from World Con was up for a short period I did see it and you're right, she's attractive (but the most serious one in the group. :) ).

I meant to post these a week ago when there was discussion of the approach of secret santa. I couldn't before because I forgot where in the computer I put them. It finally came to me a few minutes ago so here they are (some of them anyway).

I'm waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too excited for this. I love giving people gifts!!""

Look, I've been complimenting her for nearly all under the sun for almost a year now and she has always had a retort..... only kinda listens to me when Rhae or someone else backs me up :P

(We must drown this one in compliments for her to accept) :D

She sounds like me, I do the same thing. Except my stubborness is justified :D

Oooooooh! Awesome!!

You're incredibly stubborn, aren't you

You know me to well. :P

Look, I've been complimenting her for nearly all under the sun for almost a year now and she has always had a retort..... only kinda listens to me when Rhae or someone else backs me up :P

(We must drown this one in compliments for her to accept)

Not fair, we are talking about Nym here!

Thank you still. :wub: You are much loved too.

edit

Keep telling her Cora. Though her picture (a group shot along with Maid, Nog, FB, MDC, Bai, Elg and several others) from World Con was up for a short period I did see it and you're right, she's attractive (but the most serious one in the group. :) ).

:O They got you a cat in a box? (I know they did not. It is a joke. My jokes are usually not recognised as such, that is why I tell.)

"The most serious" is because, as I said on the last page, I almost never smile for photos. :P

And thank you. :blushing:

So is her's lol

I'm just loads of fucked up with my stubbornness. At least that's what I'm told

Stubborn people unite! :commie:

And you are not at all fucked up.

edit

They look like some lovely gifts! Oh, and beautiful cats! :D

I'm waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too excited for this. I love giving people gifts!!""

Me too! I prefer giving gifts to receiving them...This is not weird, I assure you

I'm just loads of fucked up with my stubbornness. At least that's what I'm told -_-

This one agrees with this statement...

Hope we are all well. Me? I'm fine. Had a quiet afternoon really. Cleaned the rabbit's cage, took the dog for a lovely walk.

Regarding stubbornness when it comes to accepting compliments - Just accept the compliments...You know they are true :D

Funny gif of the evening

If I waited for you to ask me, I'd never hear the question.

:Lmao: aaaaaah :ROFL:

You know me to well. :P

Not fair, we are talking about Nym here!

Thank you still. :wub: You are much loved too.

:O They got you a cat in a box? (I know they did not. It is a joke. My jokes are usually not recognised as such, that is why I tell.)

"The most serious" is because, as I said on the last page, I almost never smile for photos. :P

And thank you. :blushing:

Stubborn people unite! :commie:

And you are not at all fucked up.

Unite? Nope. too stubborn, and that sounds like a dangerous group lol

Oh and yes HC your cats are just lovely lol

:wub:

MAJOR EDIT

DID YOU JUST WILL AND GRACE ME, GINGER?

LOL :p

GRRM rumors

A friend just sent me this link to GRRM's blog:

http://grrm.livejournal.com/381923.html
she thinks (and apparently there's speculation on Westeros about this too) that he just killed off a major character in the book.

The madness goes on here:http://asoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/topic/116663-martins-favorite-character-post/page-5

Helena, your links. :lmao:

About to do the unspeakable thing and watch Cloud Atlas without having read the book. Opinions on any? Are the book and movie close to each other or will the movie make me not ever want to read the book?

Helena, your links. :lmao:

About to do the unspeakable thing and watch Cloud Atlas without having read the book. Opinions on any? Are the book and movie close to each other or will the movie make me not ever want to read the book?

The book is better, yes a great sum was changed but the overall story is the same..... if they kept it exactly like the book, that would have been one crazy long movie

Enjoy your three hours of bliss :D

I hope

ETA

HC noooooooooooooooooo actually scratch that

As long as its not Ayra or Tyrion I'm fine, most of my favorites dead eons ago lol or they are secondary characters that Martin doesn't give two shits about ;)

Carry on, Martin, your game no longer frightens the likes of moi

The book is always better. ;) But however much I wish I could read all the great books anybody ever recommended to me, I cannot read everything. Now I am just impatient for the Ship of Destiny. :wub:

Bye all. :)

I watched the film and enjoyed it. I've also read the book. I'm sure you all know what a book purist I am (evidence - my Peter Jackson and Tweedle Dumb and Dumbber rants) and I still enjoyed Cloud Atlas. :p

I think I would die if they ever made any of Robin Hobb's books into film/TV. I could not handle the changes they would inevitably make. :lol:

ETA: I liked the future stuff the best.

I watched the film and enjoyed it. I've also read the book. I'm sure you all know what a book purist I am (evidence - my Peter Jackson and Tweedle Dumb and Dumbber rants) and I still enjoyed Cloud Atlas. :p

I think I would die if they ever made any of Robin Hobb's books into film/TV. I could not handle the changes they would inevitably make. :lol:

ETA: I liked the future stuff the best.

For cloud atlas

Wasn't it funny everyone from the future was of Asian descent lol

HC - interesting... :idea:

I watched Cloud Atlas a couple of weeks ago. I liked it, the storyline on the boat didn't do much for me but the rest was great. I also liked how each storyline was basically a different genre. (Comedy, Thriller, SF, Fantasy, the other were harder to pin down). The ending felt somewhat rushed though.

For cloud atlas

Wasn't it funny everyone from the future was of Asian descent lol

Heh!

Maybe they were trying to make a point against China's massively unsustainable population :p

First - I enjoyed the ending. It was already a pretty long film though

I was sad for the gay man who shot himself :crying:

Archived