TTTNE 435: There must always be a Baelish in TTTNE

Littlefingers In The Air

Hi Cora :grouphug:

I've been around, but didn't post much. All is well of course, work is fine, weight loss had minor obstacles but is still in swing. :D

How's every one?

I'm alive, so that's a good thing...... why have you been lurking :whip: you're apart of this Spamily so you have to post :D lol

I'm glad all is well with you, I've missed you :grouphug:

Morning Adara :D how are you?

Morning to all who just showed up :D

Women are pretty simple. You just have to know how to survive varying levels of hell (depending on the woman, some aren't even cranky during that time) for a week and not support the old school train of thought that women belong to men and you've at minimum got a friend for life.

Women are pretty simple. You just have to know how to survive varying levels of hell (depending on the woman, some aren't even cranky during that time) for a week and not support the old school train of thought that women belong to men and you've at minimum got a friend for life.

Heh....

Definitely not talking about me then :leaving:

Lol. I always figured since I don't know what it's like, I won't complain when a woman is a little more irritable during that time. Now, it has happened where women I was dating got a little violent and tried to say I shouldn't be angry with them because it was just that time of month. But that's those specific women just making excuses.

Bucky and Cora: We're the stubbornheads without banners :laugh:

Nah, that was a bad joke. :P I suck with jokes, except people tell me I'm naturally funny at times 'cause I'm just weird like that heheh. I bet you're both beautiful anyways :D

--

Good morning spamily, how is everyone? :grouphug:

Yesterday's good thing of the day: I made a curry. Tastewise it wasn't up to scratch really, a little too spicy and less salt but I can improve that. Texture and appearance were spot on, it looked like a curry straight out of a recipe book and it was so lovely and thick and creamy-looking (there was no cream in my recipe). I think this may be due to the fact that I grated my onion into a shiny mush and added it instead of just chopping it like I usually do, my curries are usually thinner than this but this was a big improvement for me. YAY!

It's a lovely sunny day... surprisingly o_o it's usually more gloomy these days. But the real gloominess begins around October really

Men are simple.. I think. They can be a bit unpredictable too at times (in my family at least)

Women are never simple, in my opinion :laugh: too much unpredictability and confusion. I find it hard to even understand myself sometimes and my mum can be the most unpredictable person ever. She'll say one thing and do another and nobody will see it coming a mile off :laugh:

Oh my sweet summer child, would that it could be so simple...

Oh, sup?

:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

Awwww, GMM!!!

:kiss: to the tuna and the mayo

Hi Cora

I've been around, but didn't post much. All is well of course, work is fine, weight loss had minor obstacles but is still in swing.

How's every one?

:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :kiss:

It's not been the same spam without Arya Kiddin'.

Keep up the great job on weight loss!

Oh my sweet summer child, would that it could be so simple...

:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

Awwww, GMM!!!

:kiss: to the tuna and the mayo

:grouphug: :grouphug:

It's not been the same spam without Arya Kiddin'.

Keep up the great job on weight loss!

Tell me about it :lol:

Booo! I'm jealous, I never get any hugs or kisses :tantrum:

Yeah sorry guys but the spam sucks without my moon :love:

Archived