TTTNE 435: There must always be a Baelish in TTTNE

Littlefingers In The Air

omg. In the last 10 minutes, the weather at my house has gone from sweltering heat, to pouring thunder storm and now back to gorgeous sunny weather. Of course, me being myself, I had to grab a pair of rubber shoes and go dash about in the rain while listening to this song. Don't worry guys, I'm super responsible and mature :p

omg. In the last 10 minutes, the weather at my house has gone from sweltering heat, to pouring thunder storm and now back to gorgeous sunny weather. Of course, me being myself, I had to grab a pair of rubber shoes and go dash about in the rain while listening to this song. Don't worry guys, I'm super responsible and mature :P

If I were 25 years younger, I'd be all over this!

I enjoyed this :)

eta: I love the lyrics, its the speed metal I can't keep up with :p

Just... ARGH! :tantrum:

I'm sitting in this patisserie with my friend having the best cake and possible the best coffee of my life as well. I have seriously never had better coffee before. It was just an espresso but with this little jar of liquid called vanilla milk to pour into it. Its consistency was a lot thicker than any milk so I believe there was a little more than milk and vanilla involved there, something that had to do with the marzipan-like aftertaste of the coffee as well. In any case, it felt like I was drinking silk or cashmere. Such stunningly smooth and perfectly delicious drink. :wub:

So I'm enjoying this amazing cake and coffee, and my phone rings. I don't recognize the number which gives me an instant positive feeling about the call coming in. Maybe it's the manicure salon and I will get an appointment before Saturday...! Or even better, maybe it's the laptop store calling because they fixed my laptop and I can finally go and pick it up! But no... :bawl: It's the bloody DEAN'S OFFICE from the thrice damned university!

And my first thought is... What the fuck the Dean's Office wants from me to have called my mobile personally? :shocked: And my second thought is... Oh dear god, please tell me it's not that any of my papers are missing and I can't start the bloody semester...! :stunned: But no... They want me to go to the Dean's Office an hour before the graduation ceremony because they take photos of the students who get honors. :eek: :stillsick: WHAT? NO! Y U want to take fucking photos of me? :bawl:

And I was so expecting something positive :stillsick:

I'm sitting in this patisserie with my friend having the best cake and possible the best coffee of my life as well. I have seriously never had better coffee before. It was just an espresso but with this little jar of liquid called vanilla milk to pour into it. Its consistency was a lot thicker than any milk so I believe there was a little more than milk and vanilla involved there, something that had to do with the marzipan-like aftertaste of the coffee as well. In any case, it felt like I was drinking silk or cashmere. Such stunningly smooth and perfectly delicious drink. :wub:

So I'm enjoying this amazing cake and coffee, and my phone rings. I don't recognize the number which gives me an instant positive feeling about the call coming in. Maybe it's the manicure salon and I will get an appointment before Saturday...! Or even better, maybe it's the laptop store calling because they fixed my laptop and I can finally go and pick it up! But no... :bawl: It's the bloody DEAN'S OFFICE from the thrice damned university!

And my first thought is... What the fuck the Dean's Office wants from me to have called my mobile personally? :shocked: And my second thought is... Oh dear god, please tell me it's not that any of my papers are missing and I can't start the bloody semester...! :stunned: But no... They want me to go to the Dean's Office an hour before the graduation ceremony because they take photos of the students who get honors. :eek: :stillsick: WHAT? NO! Y U want to take fucking photos of me? :bawl:

And I was so expecting something positive :stillsick:

Ugh, that feeling is horrible :( I hope you at least got to finish your coffee afterwards!

Hello, Bex! <hugs his sis>

Hello, Rhaenys! =o)

Hello, LITA and KJR! =o)

I spoke to maid earlier - via Skype.

And she bid me post something on her behalf.

She misses you all. And the epidurals weren't that effective, so she's up to see the doc again on Thursday. And she's okay but still in pain.

LITA, well... I'm not a fan of being taken photos of, plus I had no idea they wanted to take pics so it was kinda a cold shower :lol: But yeah, it's not like the most horrible things, just frustrating and stuff

KJR, yeah, the coffee remain absolutely awesome.

Hello, K_T

Hello, Rhaenys! =o)

Hello, LITA and KJR! =o)

She misses you all. And the epidurals weren't that effective, so she's up to see the doc again on Thursday. And she's okay but still in pain.

Hey K_T :)

I'm sorry to hear that, :grouphug: for her.

So I'm enjoying this amazing cake and coffee, and my phone rings. I don't recognize the number which gives me an instant positive feeling about the call coming in. Maybe it's the manicure salon and I will get an appointment before Saturday...! Or even better, maybe it's the laptop store calling because they fixed my laptop and I can finally go and pick it up! But no... It's the bloody DEAN'S OFFICE from the thrice damned university!

And my first thought is... What the fuck the Dean's Office wants from me to have called my mobile personally? :shocked: And my second thought is... Oh dear god, please tell me it's not that any of my papers are missing and I can't start the bloody semester...! :stunned: But no... They want me to go to the Dean's Office an hour before the graduation ceremony because they take photos of the students who get honors. :eek: WHAT? NO! Y U want to take fucking photos of me?

And I was so expecting something positive

Oh,the irony :lol:

I remember when that happened to me and I had to attend a ceremony and when I whined and complained exactly like this to a certain lady , that certain lovely lady told me that I'm being childish and should be proud about this , I somehow believed her .:rolleyes:

Oh you little beautiful hypocrite ... I still love you more than anything tho :love:

Oh,the irony :lol:

I remember when that happened to me and I had to attend a ceremony and when I whined and complained exactly like this to a certain lady , that certain lovely lady told me that I'm being childish and should be proud about this , I somehow believed her . :rolleyes:

You do realize that the complaint is about the photo shoot part and not the ceremony part? I have no problem with the ceremony at all. :dunno:

You do realize that the complaint is about the photo shoot part and not the ceremony part? I have no problem with the ceremony at all. :dunno:

And you think there wasn't a photo shoot at mine ? Which again I told you before :p

Stop being so defensive as if I'm attacking you :rolleyes:

And you think there wasn't a photo shoot at mine ? Which again I told you before :P

Stop being so defensive as if I'm attacking you :rolleyes:

Yes, we know, my memory is inferior to yours on every level :rolleyes:

I'm being rather sarcastic than defensive here :ninja:

Hey, L_T hope you're doing well.

My best wishes to maid . :grouphug:

maid says, "Thanks to my spudly friend!"

I'm doing great. My headache is gone - thankfully. I'm in the pink again. Rereading a bit of ADwD (a Tyrion-chapter), and I'm enjoying a game.

I have some Turkish blend tea - that's also great. Btw. is there a blend of tea you'd recommend to me?

Just... ARGH!

So I'm enjoying this amazing cake and coffee, and my phone rings. I don't recognize the number which gives me an instant positive feeling about the call coming in. Maybe it's the manicure salon and I will get an appointment before Saturday...! Or even better, maybe it's the laptop store calling because they fixed my laptop and I can finally go and pick it up! But no... It's the bloody DEAN'S OFFICE from the thrice damned university!

And my first thought is... What the fuck the Dean's Office wants from me to have called my mobile personally? And my second thought is... Oh dear god, please tell me it's not that any of my papers are missing and I can't start the bloody semester...! :stunned: But no... They want me to go to the Dean's Office an hour before the graduation ceremony because they take photos of the students who get honors. WHAT? NO! Y U want to take fucking photos of me?

And I was so expecting something positive

Mmm, delicious coffee is delicious...but why spoil good coffee with milk? :shocked: :ack: Ain't nobody got time for that...

Well at least that isn't too negative...a picture is always unwelcome of course (well, in my experience it is :dunno: ) but then I am sure you will look great as always

And you are there because you got honours!That is a positive thing :D

Oh, and enjoy your manicure on Saturday

Hello, Rhaenys! =o)

Hello, LITA and KJR! =o)

:kiss:

That is sad news about Maid :( I hope she feels a little better soon, she is missed. Send her hugs from me :grouphug:

As promised earlier, photos of my pup after his haircut: :wub:

One

Two

And three - he kind of lost interest in his photo shoot at this point...

Time for the nightly gifs:

Awkward

I'm beautimous

Archived