TTTNE 435: There must always be a Baelish in TTTNE

Littlefingers In The Air

Oh my sweet summer child, would that it could be so simple...

Awwww, GMM!!!

:kiss: to the tuna and the mayo

:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :kiss:

It's not been the same spam without Arya Kiddin'.

Keep up the great job on weight loss!

:grouphug: Thanks Rhae! Looking forward to one of your rants on the state of the world. :lol:

Tell me about it

Booo! I'm jealous, I never get any hugs or kisses

Yeah sorry guys but the spam sucks without my moon :love:

Hello ser potato. hugs to you too. :grouphug:

The dog is getting.his hair cut. So while we wait, me and the mothership are going shopping for a fancy frock....I have a masked ball when I start uni :stillsick: :dunno:

The idea of me dressing formally doesn't really fit well with me :ack: Formal attire, ungh!

ETA: Ser Potato, heh! :lmao:

:grouphug: Thanks Rhae! Looking forward to one of your rants on the state of the world. :lol:

Hello ser potato. hugs to you too. :grouphug:

What are you calling RANTS !!! those words rhae utters are wisdom to rival the most acclaimed of philosophers !

Or I'm just really hungry :lol: ... but still :commie:

Thanks AK :grouphug: , it's not rhe same tho :(

Why are women so complicated?!! Gosh

Perhaps the better question is why do men oversimplify?

A 4 year old nephew best enunciated the governing philosophy of most men when he told his dad, "Sometimes things are good, and sometimes they're bad, and sometimes you just gotta take a hammer and bam some stuff."

evening (here) Spammies.

Changed my avvie this morning but had to choose between shower and posting - shower won!

This is Queenie from Blackadder. (Did we have a Blackadder thread? I dont remember.)

I had a home made slowcooked Lamb and Rosemary pie for lunch so am not very hungry.

Dinner, therefore, is sliced up apple and orange.

My general philosophy on life is brute force and ignorance. Works most of the time.

It is known. :)

Helena

I love how your mum is the "mothership". But it sounds like you're in Diagon Alley with Mrs.Weasely shopping for dress robes for the Triwizard Ball. :lol:

AK

Welcome back my friend. :cheers:

Lurking is fine as long as you don't just drift away and forget about us all together.

Here in my little corner of the world we went from having two Indian restaurants to zero, which is unacceptable. However, all is not lost. The good one also owned a grocery next door and that is expanding into the former restaurant space. A friend of mine who knows the owner says he is considering a deli counter for take out curry which would be almost as good.

Lily

Hi! Welcome back. I visited that fb page and liked it. Hope that all happens for you.

Hello Cora!

Hello King Tyrion I!

Hello Spamily!

Has there been a Maid sighting since WorldCon? Hope she's ok?

Hello, my friends! =o)

I'm going home at the moment.

The headache subsided but I don't feel that good at all. I need some rest. Maybe I'll take a nap later.

I'll be meeting a former colleague tomorrow.

Well. I'm listening to ASoS at the moment. A scene with Robb, Catelyn and the Blackfish.

It is known. :)

Helena

I love how your mum is the "mothership". But it sounds like you're in Diagon Alley with Mrs.Weasely shopping for dress robes for the Triwizard Ball. :lol:

AK

Welcome back my friend. :cheers:

Lurking is fine as long as you don't just drift away and forget about us all together.

Here in my little corner of the world we went from having two Indian restaurants to zero, which is unacceptable. However, all is not lost. The good one also owned a grocery next door and that is expanding into the former restaurant space. A friend of mine who knows the owner says he is considering a deli counter for take out curry which would be almost as good.

Lily

Hi! Welcome back. I visited that fb page and liked it. Hope that all happens for you.

Hello Cora!

Hello King Tyrion I!

Hello Spamily!

Has there been a Maid sighting since WorldCon? Hope she's ok?

:p

I don't even know where mothership originated :lol: I don't always call her that, just when I am being daft. Usually she is just Mam ;) And honestly, that is what it is like :lmao: We've trailed around so many shops "Ooh I don't like thag colour, oh that one is too short, ugh, that style is hideous!" :lmao: Ut has been an experience, and we are still no further on.

And yes, Arya Kiddin' is not allowed to leave us. Ever! We only have one Indian restaurant nearby, and it has a reputation for people getting ill after going :leaving:

No Maid sighting, at least in the Spam. I have caught sight of Nog yesterday though.

My King :kiss: Hope you are okay, and your headache resolves itself. Have a nice relaxing afternoon. I've never tried audiobooks before. I don't think they are for me.

Pooch is all cut, pictures will hopefully follow tonight

I was supposed to help out in the kitchen today. However, I called in sick because I had a small cold. No one seems to believe me though :/ I could go to school, but being in the kitchen in this state is just a bomb waiting to blow up. I don't want to make all the other people sick.

I also received a message on a piece of paper saying "You are a dead man". I wish I had an eraser to check if it's printed or written in pencil, because I can't tell. It's probably just a sick prank, but it could also be by the teachers, since we touched on the subject at the assembly this morning. I am tempted to enter one of the other rooms to see if others have it, or if it's just me.

Believe me or not, but this is actually sort of interesting.

How are you guys? :grouphug:

I was supposed to help out in the kitchen today. However, I called in sick because I had a small cold. No one seems to believe me though :/ I could go to school, but being in the kitchen in this state is just a bomb waiting to blow up. I don't want to make all the other people sick.

I also received a message on a piece of paper saying "You are a dead man". I wish I had an eraser to check if it's printed or written in pencil, because I can't tell. It's probably just a sick prank, but it could also be by the teachers, since we touched on the subject at the assembly this morning. I am tempted to enter one of the other rooms to see if others have it, or if it's just me.

Believe me or not, but this is actually sort of interesting.

How are you guys? :grouphug:

Sort of interesting? But not in a good way. Hope things turn out ok, Nero!

Perhaps the better question is why do men oversimplify?

A 4 year old nephew best enunciated the governing philosophy of most men when he told his dad, "Sometimes things are good, and sometimes they're bad, and sometimes you just gotta take a hammer and bam some stuff."

:lmao: From the mouths of babes...

AK, my :love:. :wub: :kiss: :spank: :whip:

:lol: Rhae...I miss your posts!

Nero...careful.

TBB...but can you still ring the ladies' bells? :leer:

Archived