TTTNE 435: There must always be a Baelish in TTTNE

Littlefingers In The Air

Happy first day of school! :commie:

It is cold and clouded outside. Not impressed. I am considering postponing my going to the city to tomorrow. I have to return some books to the library and sort out some bureaucracy at the faculty. Decisions, decisions ... :idea:

KTI: take care!

DS: Sorry to hear that.. :( :grouphug:

Yesterday's good thing of the day: well it's hard to find anything as my day was busy and boring but I guess the fact that time went by pretty damn fast at work for me is a good thing.

I just don't feel like doing much today. How is everyone?

Hey everyone!

L_T

Here's a :kiss: and a :grouphug: for my king, I hope your headache subsides :(

BEX

I'm sorry about the lady who is passing..... stuff like that makes me feel like I never act the "right" way

How are you? :grouphug:

Buckie

How's school? :D Are you still taking dance?

Hope the weather clears..... because that sounds like a depressing sky

Nym

Hey lady, what's up?

I'm alive, listening to music and feeling bored

I've already done my exercising so I'm a bit sore

Hey FB :love:

Cora: Not much, bored as hell. I'm not bothering with gym membership this month because I simply won't go. I'll probably try keep active in the house though, plenty to do!

I guess I'm sort of half-alive :P

Lol

I don't go to the gym anymore, I run wherever. I use my pull up bar a lot because I like keeping tone, not lady bodybuilder tone though, just fit... I do a lot of push ups, sit up, squats and I'm learning how to do this thing where you lean against a wall upside down and push yourself up......... most painful shit I've done in some time.

Do you have any plans for the day?

Lol

I don't go to the gym anymore, I run wherever. I use my pull up bar a lot because I like keeping tone, not lady bodybuilder tone though, just fit... I do a lot of push ups, sit up, squats and I'm learning how to do this thing where you lean against a wall upside down and push yourself up......... most painful shit I've done in some time.

Do you have any plans for the day?

I don't have a pull up bar but I can give push ups/sit ups/squats a try, they're good for toning and shit right? My problem is that whatever I eat goes straight to my hips and thighs. It's those that need toning the most t-t

Not really, unless I end up going into town to cash in my cheque. Also I need to get my cousin a new school bag for when she starts school on friday. I found one for her brother already but couldn't find one yesterday, so imma go out elsewhere and find one. You?

Wow, it's dead quiet here today :P

I don't have a pull up bar but I can give push ups/sit ups/squats a try, they're good for toning and shit right? My problem is that whatever I eat goes straight to my hips and thighs. It's those that need toning the most t-t

Not really, unless I end up going into town to cash in my cheque. Also I need to get my cousin a new school bag for when she starts school on friday. I found one for her brother already but couldn't find one yesterday, so imma go out elsewhere and find one. You?

Sleep, and work on my tattoo a bit (I've been working on this piece for a few years, so now I just need to find a artist that I trust to put it on me)

Um..... idk I haven't really been in the mood to do anything really.

That's really kind of you to help your cousins out like that. :D

I hope you fine a pack you want for her :thumbsup:

Squats and sit ups should help with that. Though cardio is your real friend! You don't even need to take longer than half an hour a day, if you could manage that you won't need to change what or how you eat and you should still see progress.

I almost have that same thing, I'm a pear body shape and my waist (and upper body) is a lot smaller than my butt so finding jeans is hell at times :bang:

Its like the waist is way too big if it fits my butt, or the ones that could fit don't because of the rear :stillsick:

Yeah it can get pretty quiet in here a times, that's when we take Buckie's :whip: and start waking people up.

Squats are great for toning, yeah. Also, squat jumps. They are so embarrassing if there is anyone watching, and make your thighs burn like hell, but they work wonders. And holding a squat shape for as long as possible, with your back against the wall...though if you hold it too long your are likely to fall over when you try to stand up :leaving:Oh, and like Cora says, cardio is really good too. Even just going for a 30 minute walk everyday will yield some results. But of course, Lany is our resident diet Queen. She knows all the tips... :D

Here, have some motivational gifs to get you going. Work those legs! Spin and dance!

Oh, and hugs for all

Sleep, and work on my tattoo a bit (I've been working on this piece for a few years, so now I just need to find a artist that I trust to put it on me)

Um..... idk I haven't really been in the mood to do anything really.

That's really kind of you to help your cousins out like that. :D

I hope you fine a pack you want for her :thumbsup:

Squats and sit ups should help with that. Though cardio is your real friend! You don't even need to take longer than half an hour a day, if you could manage that you won't need to change what or how you eat and you should still see progress.

I almost have that same thing, I'm a pear body shape and my waist (and upper body) is a lot smaller than my butt so finding jeans is hell at times :bang:

Its like the waist is way too big if it fits my butt, or the ones that could fit don't because of the rear :stillsick:

Yeah it can get pretty quiet in here a times, that's when we take Buckie's :whip: and start waking people up.

Oooh, nice :P

Me and my mum like buying things for my cousins, we adore them :3 so we buy nice things whenever we find something nice. They wanted bags for school so my mum promised to buy it for them :D

Well my cousin wants a Hello Kitty backpack (she is OBSESSED with Hello Kitty ._.) we saw a nice one yesterday but there were only two left, one had a broken zip and the other was filthy t-t

I'll give it a go and see if it makes any difference, plenty of chores I can do to keep active but those should help too. I bought some Fat Metaboliser pills a few weeks back from a health chain which apparently helps break fat down (I have way too much) but idk if they'll help or w.e I'm wondering if I should have even bought them...

I'm an hourglass shape so my upper body and hips are the same size pretty much and my waist is small. Although right now you can't really tell 'cause all the fat goes straight to my tummy and hips and not my upper body so it looks much bigger than my upper body. D:

I relate to you with the jeans problem. I need to tone my butt, it's way too big. I can't wear tops for that reason, I HAVE to wear either long tops or dresses. If it wasn't for my butt I'd fit into nice jeans rather nicely. My butt and tummy gets in the way of everything :stillsick:

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. :whip:

Helena: Thank you! I'm just trying to get into some decent shape before the Boxing Day sales (me and my dad have a deal) so I have money to spend on some decent clothes for a change. I have a tough time finding nice clothes. But I don't wanna waste money on gym either

I'll start from tomorrow as I'll be home alone. If my brother saw me he'd die laughing, probably t-t

Lany! I'd love to get tips off you when you get the chance. Best way to keep tummy/butt/hips/thighs in shape? (whether through diet or w/e other way)

Talking of working out? My dancing training begins tomorrow after three months of nothing. I have not been jogging in the summer either. I gained weight and lost flexibility. So I will not be able to do anything at all. <_<

Archived