TTTNE 435: There must always be a Baelish in TTTNE

Littlefingers In The Air

No, I got it as a gift. I've never been to Scotland :bawl: Need to fix that one day.

And :uhoh: It... looks like a biscuit and it's from Scotland :uhoh: What am I eating? Loch Ness monster poop? :O :lol: :P

Yes, you must rectify that mistake and visit Scotland :D

I've been tidying the garden, since it is pretty much done for the year. Grass cut and strimmed around the edges for a neat line, rubbish piled up ready to take to the tip, borders dug over, weeds pulled from the patio, brambles poking through the fence cut back and chairs washed down.

Currently waiting for bread dough to rise...

Good evening everyone I tried to find a funny song but I failed. How are you>

I don't see the need to make a big deal out it, tbh...

I agree but if it was in my country oh boy! The Council for Radio and Television would had punish the channel and some of the *people* would had start nagging and nagging.

Just finished Agents of SHIELD. I'm hooked. Luckily next season starts September 23., not so long waiting. Why did I fell for a series again :rolleyes: because shit's cool, that's why.

Really disliked it. :leaving:

<opens sleepy eyes> I could have slept late, but I woke up at exactly 10am. Which is rather early since I went to bed at 5 am. Five hours of sleep - that's even too early for me.

:eek: You may think that I am lying but the same thing happen to me. I was at a club, returned home a 4:30, slept in 5:00 and woke up at 10:00 with no clock nothing.

You never know when it comes in handy :D

biscuit=cookie, yes, I learned the word "biscuit" first as a little kid, then met the internet and found out it's "cookie" in the US, so now I kinda use whichever comes to my mind :o :lol: It's a caramel pecan cookie/biscuit, looks like chocolate chip cookie, but waaaay better :wub:

Great Sunday to you too, Mark. How are you?

They sound devine

Marvel one shots? Wait .. *sniffs* I smell something... oh it's just me addicted to another series again :huh: nevermind. Link? Wikipedia would do.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marvel_One-Shots

They're just really short films that take place usually between or after a major film in the universe. There are five right now.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marvel_One-Shots

They're just really short films that take place usually between or after a major film in the universe. There are five right now.

Thanks, that looks promising :) I remember Coulson saying: "after all, Stark is only a consultant" :lol:

about Ward: what are they going to do with him anyway? Frigde is raided. A weird GoT/Agents of SHIELD crossover phrase comes to mind: don't know where to put it...

I'm really curious about the playground, can't wait to see it.

Yes, you must rectify that mistake and visit Scotland :D

I've been tidying the garden, since it is pretty much done for the year. Grass cut and strimmed around the edges for a neat line, rubbish piled up ready to take to the tip, borders dug over, weeds pulled from the patio, brambles poking through the fence cut back and chairs washed down.

Currently waiting for bread dough to rise...

This sounds lovely! We had such a poopy weather today. :( I was going to go for a walk, but it looked like it might rain any moment, so I just stayed home for a chill afternoon...

So much spam :drool:

My eyes are acting up again, looking through my beer goggles while I type this (thank you spell checker :commie: )

How's the spamily doing? And where's my spamiga Eira? :idea:

Hi Cora :)

My eyes sometimes go a bit squinty and watery when my hay-fever plays up. You should try some anti-histamines. How is work going?

Eira is....2 posts before you...Here

It was great, imo.

Hi Eyron :)

I need some help in English syntax. Is anyone willing to help me? Thank you anyway :)

I will help if I can

ETA:

Nerolunar said:

I'm going to work on my German essay today. It's supposed to be about my dream holiday, and that is to travel the US and visit every state, seeing and experiencing as much as possible. Does anyone have any ideas for places I could go? I don't know many places in the US, besides the obvious ones like the Statue of Liberty.

This sounds interesting, hope it goes well!

And did you know that Edge of Eternity by Ken Follet comes out next month? 16th I think... I've only just found out, it popped up in an e-mail! :)

RhaenysBalerion said:

This sounds lovely! We had such a poopy weather today. :( I was going to go for a walk, but it looked like it might rain any moment, so I just stayed home for a chill afternoon...

It was, very nice. It has been really hot today too. Oh, I hate when weather is like that, I never know whether to risk going out or not :thumbsdown:

Thank you thank you thank you! it's for my CV, it's the first time I am writing an english cv since my english sucks and I am panicked.

:) No worries. You might want a second opinion after mine though, I won't claim to be a linguistic expert. PM me or whatever you need :)

Hi Cora :)

My eyes sometimes go a bit squinty and watery when my hay-fever plays up. You should try some anti-histamines. How is work going?

Eira is....2 posts before you...Here

Hi Eyron.

I saw lol like Twp minutes ago

Hay fever? Waaaaaaaat? :shocked:

Its good, just boring but I'm not complaining..... no not me? :leaving:

I don't work weekends so I've been chilling on my couch, with hundreds of ebooks at my disposal....

How's life your way? Miss. Future lawyer.

I saw lol like Twp minutes ago

Hay fever? Waaaaaaaat? :shocked:

Its good, just boring but I'm not complaining..... no not me? :leaving:

I don't work weekends so I've been chilling on my couch, with hundreds of ebooks at my disposal....

How's life your way? Miss. Future lawyer.

Hay fever, like when the pollen count is high and whatnot.Surely you know what hay fever is? :o Well, according to wikipedia, that isn't the proper name (which I kind of guessed but still) so here is the article, maybe it will make sense to you :p (It was all Greek to me [sorry JQC! Just an expression :p ])

He, no, no. You never really complain about work actually :p I left my boring job, in case you didn't see :commie: Never again will I have someone ask me if the way out is on the second floor! (We were on a street, not a shopping centre....so I'm not entirely sure why they thought they could leave via the 2nd floor :dunno: )

Oh, what are you reading at the minute? And how is the pooch?

Me? Future lawyer? Har! Long ways off yet, if it ever happens. I've got to get my law degree first, and then do either a Training Contract or a Pupillage...It's all very involved, ask Nymeria.

I'm okay thank you. Slowly getting myself sorted for my move

Hay fever, like when the pollen count is high and whatnot.Surely you know what hay fever is? :o Well, according to wikipedia, that isn't the proper name (which I kind of guessed but still) so here is the article, maybe it will make sense to you :p (It was all Greek to me [sorry JQC! Just an expression :p ])

He, no, no. You never really complain about work actually :p I left my boring job, in case you didn't see :commie: Never again will I have someone ask me if the way out is on the second floor! (We were on a street, not a shopping centre....so I'm not entirely sure why they thought they could leave via the 2nd floor :dunno: )

Oh, what are you reading at the minute? And how is the pooch?

Me? Future lawyer? Har! Long ways off yet, if it ever happens. I've got to get my law degree first, and then do either a Training Contract or a Pupillage...It's all very involved, ask Nymeria.

I'm okay thank you. Slowly getting myself sorted for my move

Of course I know what Hay fever is silly!? :p

I just meant "me? having it...... no way!... ?"

Oh I didnt see, well congrats the customers you spoke of sounded like real dicks. :commie:

Future lawyer :p key word future

I'm reading Hitler - Joachim C. Fest

But mainly listening to music now, and watching shorts http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=badHUNl2HXU

Eggo is good, he's currently licking himself then watching me eat my sunflower seeds whole.... oh and he just had a haircut so he looks kinda funny ATM lol do small and furless

How is your bundle of loving? Oh and do you get to take Charlie with you?

I have to leave Eggo with my other parents when I leave for Napa :crying:

Archived