TTTNE 435: There must always be a Baelish in TTTNE

Littlefingers In The Air

This seems to be covered so I will instead offer music.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymwJBgcYrIM

Thank you Bear! I love the song.

And I'll help as well, if you'll want more.

Thank you Cora!

:P (It was all Greek to me [sorry JQC! Just an expression :P ])

WHAT DID YOU SAID? http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view/186009/han-shot-first-o.gif

Of course I know what Hay fever is silly!? :P

I just meant "me? having it...... no way!... ?"

Oh I didnt see, well congrats the customers you spoke of sounded like real dicks.

Future lawyer key word future

I'm reading Hitler - Joachim C. Fest

But mainly listening to music now, and watching shorts http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=badHUNl2HXU

Eggo is good, he's currently licking himself then watching me eat my sunflower seeds whole.... oh and he just had a haircut so he looks kinda funny ATM lol do small and furless

How is your bundle of loving? Oh and do you get to take Charlie with you?

I have to leave Eggo with my other parents when I leave for Napa

Ooops, my bad! :blushing:

No, most customers were not dicks. Just silly :lol: (Though we had the occasional prat come in, yes)

Aww, sounds cute! Love the name Eggo by the way...And my Charlie is getting his hair cut on Tuesday! Poor little mite can't see right now, his hair just grows so quickly!

He will be stopping at home :crying: The mothership will take good care of him though, I'm sure. My accommodation does not allow pets, nor would I have time to look after him as he needs. Plus there would not be enough room for him either. I will miss him, even if this is the best.

OMG.

HYPE HYPE HYPE

Not enough hype

YAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!

:sommie: :commie: :commie: :commie: :commie:

It's just an expression! :leaving: I have the utmost respect for Greece

This just in:

Mothership - I was thinking, we could wallpaper your room before you go to university. So it is nice when you come home to visit

Me - No...

Funny gif of the night :lol:

Also, we need Tywina and Lyanna. They are missing from this thread...

Yes, Helena, I have finished it! :D I like it, I cannot wait to read the next one. Of course, there are only 2 copies in all the libraries in the country, one of which is in my city. Obviously lent, so I have to wait however long it takes the person to read it and give it back, and then hope that I am the first one to see it in the library when it appears. (Yes, I know I could probably buy it. No, I do not have space on my shelves anymore.)

Malta got much better. Now satrap got the role of no. 1 spoiled brat who could use a lesson.

Kennit may be scum, but he is interestin scum. He is cool to read about.

The Others are even more awful scum. Well done, She Who Remembers, I hope you ate them all. Whenever something gets described as similar to slugs, I am bound to hate it and be repulsed at it, even if they are supposed to be the noblest and wisest creatures (which the Others are not). :stillsick: :ack: :ack: :ack: :stillsick:

Since Wintrow and Malta helped She Who Remembers and Tintaglia to escape and live again, I think Selden needs his own believed-extinct creature to release into the world. It would be only fair.

And last but not least ...

BRASHTHEA!!! :commie: :commie: :commie:

And now my wait for the next one begins.

Funny gif of the night :lol:

Also, we need Tywina and Lyanna. They are missing from this thread...

:lmao: :rofl:

I'll be going to bed with a stomach ache. Laughing so hard.

And that's good news. Relating to Ken Follett. Although I will wait for the paperback to be published.

Good night, my friends! =o)

Yes, Helena, I have finished it! I like it, I cannot wait to read the next one. Of course, there are only 2 copies in all the libraries in the country, one of which is in my city. Obviously lent, so I have to wait however long it takes the person to read it and give it back, and then hope that I am the first one to see it in the library when it appears. (Yes, I know I could probably buy it. No, I do not have space on my shelves anymore.)

Malta got much better. Now satrap got the role of no. 1 spoiled brat who could use a lesson.

Kennit may be scum, but he is interestin scum. He is cool to read about.

The Others are even more awful scum. Well done, She Who Remembers, I hope you ate them all. Whenever something gets described as similar to slugs, I am bound to hate it and be repulsed at it, even if they are supposed to be the noblest and wisest creatures (which the Others are not).

Since Wintrow and Malta helped She Who Remembers and Tintaglia to escape and live again, I think Selden needs his own believed-extinct creature to release into the world. It would be only fair.

And last but not least ...

BRASHTHEA!!!

And now my wait for the next one begins.

I told you the ending was good!

Yes. Satrap the Spoiled Brat. You know who Kekki is yes? Think that is her name...I liked her, I think you will too

The Others...:ack: I had a bad vibe from.the start with them. She Who Remembers, poor soul. Do you know the Sea Serpent's significance yet? I'm.reaply struggling with these spoilers, because I can't remember what has already happened at this point :dunno: Poor Wintrow, such a price to pay for helping She Who Remembers

Ehhhhmm...hmmm...about Malta releasing Tintaglia...did she really do that alone though? Selden and.Reyn were just as involved imo :dunno: I love little Selden btw :wub:

And yes, yes...Brashthea! :commie: :commie: We have lift off!

for now :leaving:

The next book is sad too :bawl:

I hope you are able to get the last one soon!

My King :kiss: I do my.part to keep you entertained, heh!

Sleep well and sweet dreams!

I told you the ending was good!

Yes. Satrap the Spoiled Brat. You know who Kekki is yes? Think that is her name...I liked her, I think you will too

The Others... :ack: I had a bad vibe from.the start with them. She Who Remembers, poor soul. Do you know the Sea Serpent's significance yet? I'm.reaply struggling with these spoilers, because I can't remember what has already happened at this point :dunno: Poor Wintrow, such a price to pay for helping She Who Remembers

Ehhhhmm...hmmm...about Malta releasing Tintaglia...did she really do that alone though? Selden and.Reyn were just as involved imo :dunno: I love little Selden btw

And yes, yes...Brashthea! We have lift off!

for now :leaving:

The next book is sad too :bawl:

I hope you are able to get the last one soon!

A thing that I forgot to mention that I particularly like: I think Brashen is off his cindin addiction! :commie: Yay for him!

Kekki? She seems just as much a spoiled brat as the satrap for now, so I do not like her. I do like Serilla, but I do not know where she ended.

Well, I know that the sea serpents are actually dragon larvae or something like that. There was nothing about "price" Wintrow had to pay yet, I am assuming you refer to his injuries.

Yes, Selden and Reyn were just as involved, but Selden did not hear any voices in his head or whatever. He is kind of adorable, you are right. But then he also showed his sister the dangerous way

underground.

She does like torturing her characters, indeed. :(

That means: what the hell do you mean by "for now"? I am not going to survive another Fitzy/Molly ending. :bawl:

And I hope so too! I am going to the library tomorrow, but I do not believe it will be there.

Oh...it's like I'm seeing my thoughts written down for me...

I think this is a very "normal" occurrence Tates, that we find it hard to trust and feel annoyed with ourselves when we trust someone mistakenly. What I think is important to remember is that when someone betrays your trust, that isn't a fault with you, but because the other person is...well, a little shit. Don't let the fact that you trusted someone and they betrayed that trust reflect badly on you, it is not something "wrong" with you at all.

I saw this post earlier today, then read Dany 8 of ADWD as I was eating breakfast.

The following quote jumped out at me:

((Barristan)) "Free them, you mean? Is that wise? They were sent here to worm their way into your trust, so they might betray your grace at the first chance."

"Then they failed. I do not trust them. I will never trust them." If truth be told, Dany was forgetting how to trust.

a little further down the same page (667):

". . . . "Do as you think best. But do it soon. If Hizdahr's peace should break, I want to be ready. I do not trust the slavers." I do not trust my husband. "They will turn on us at the first sign of weakness."

I got this biscuit from Scotland. And it is the most amazing biscuit I have ever tasted!!! It's mindblowing! It's SO GOOD. And it goes so perfectly with my tea. This moment is just too perfect. :crying:

Did they come from TBB? :P

I'm thinking I'm going to get a five topping pizza for dinner. What do y'all think I should put on it?

Anchovies, Pineapple, Sweet Corn, Olives and Jalapeños :leaving:

Anchovies, Pineapple, Sweet Corn, Olives and Jalapeños :leaving:

DING! DING! DING!

Winner, winner, chicken dinner! ( :lol: )

Zar, I vote for yours.

I might replace the sweet corn and olives (black, ob) with broccoli & 'shrooms, or tomatoes & sausage or any number of things. Once you have all that ZING! with the anchovies, pineapple and jalapenyos - the other stuff is just filler.

Archived