TTTNE 435: There must always be a Baelish in TTTNE

Littlefingers In The Air

Wow, lots of spam.

Words of wisdom from the Spam Mam Lany :grouphug: I hopeyou are right

I'm sorry about your mother and the doctor that time My King. I know kind of how it feels. My parents once called my therapist, telling them that I had...done something that I hadn't. They had even asked me about it and said they believed my when I swore I hadn't. It hurt that didn't trust ne and spoke to them about me.

Buck; Are you almost finished now then? She Who Remembers made me.sad :(

On the subject of forgiveness: I think it really depends. There are some people whom I don't forgive their deeds that easily. That's especially true for my family. And my closest friends.

I can forgive, but I'm not likely to forget.

My mother once called up my doc and tried to tell her that in her eyes I weighed too much, but luckily she was stopped at the reception. I found out about that when I had another appointment. There was a post-it on my file, and my doc saw it and threw it away. Never talked about that.

I was furious. I really flew a rage when I called my mother up later that day. My mother didn't get it. I was so angry I refused to speak to her for a while afterwards. For trying to betray my trust. After all, I need to have trust in my doc. She knows me for quite a time now, and I think me and my doc are on good terms.

And that's one of the things I couldn't and still can't forgive.

Don't get me wrong - I can understand *why* she tried that. I can understand her motives. But that doesn't justify the very act.

did this happen when you were young or just lately?

:grouphug: Mostly, for me, it is about not carrying around negative emotions. I doesn't mean I let the person back into my life.

See, the trouble is always: emotions. Emotions are what make me trust a person in the first place, moreover trust is an emotion.

Whenever I let emotions take charge of my life, I'm on the loosing side. Bad things happened, don't want them happen again.

I'm not an unsensitive robot. And I don't want to be one, that's not the point. I just try to think rational, cause rationality never betrays you, emotions do that all the time.

I once didn't talk to my mom for nearly 5 years. and even then, it was a while after that before I forgave her.

When my first husband left me, I had two young kids, just finished school (I was suppossed to go another year for a teaching certification, but just graduated with the Eng Lit degree as I wouldn't be able to continue with him gone---he seriously did a lot of damage to my self esteem) so my mom came and stayed with me. (It just worked out that she needed to move at the same time). I never realized how much of a racist my mother was. I was dating a young black man, who treated me like I was a princess. He did all those things that no one had ever done for me before. I had told my mom every thing about him, but never thought it was necessary to mention his race (my father is Native American (maybe, but a different story) and we lived in a mostly white town growing up and were teased a lot for not being white). I guess there are "degrees of darkness" :( Anyway, first day was there, I was talking to here about her stay in Oklahoma City the day before her flight. She had gone to a huge flea market, and this is what she had to say about it: "All those blacks and whites together, disgusting." I nearly cried, but simply said "James is black." "oh" was all she said.

Now, she has told me about the dirtbag, abusive, drug addict guys my sister dated, that they were at her house and such. But here was a guy who treated me wonderfully, but she wouldn't accept because of his race. Anyway, what finally happened is she flew out to Idaho, to my brother's for Thanksgiving and NEVER CAME BACK. I was relying on her for help with the kids. My job didn't pay enough for daycare (Pip was 5, in kindergarten, which was only half a day. First time I had needed my mom since I was 12 years old and she left me.

That took a long time to get over. Now it just makes me sad that she is so closed minded. (I never had a close relationship with her, though)

Sounds like she'd fled your house in panic of the 'oh so dreadful black guy'. Very sad story.

Just finished Agents of SHIELD. I'm hooked. Luckily next season starts September 23., not so long waiting. Why did I fell for a series again :rolleyes: because shit's cool, that's why.

Just finished Agents of SHIELD. I'm hooked. Luckily next season starts September 23., not so long waiting. Why did I fell for a series again :rolleyes: because shit's cool, that's why.

Dude you only found about it four days ago!

I need to step up my binge watching game it seems.

Dude you only found about it four days ago!

I need to step up my binge watching game it seems.

So? If been watching nothing else eversince. And I'm not a dude, just a stupid old woman you silly teenage furry thing :D

Being a dude has nothing to do with gender.

really? sorry, always thought it was a male thing :D

Agents of SHIELD:

Fitz, please, you're not a vegetable. That's my mantra right now. Fitz is not a vegetable... Fitz is not a vegetable :bawl:

Ward. Such an ..... (insert random curse). Forget about betraying everyone/everything - fucker shot Lola. Flay him.

the Bus - so cool, because reverse gear. Nice bar.

Spotted Stan Lee on the train in episode 13 :lol:

Raina... always knew there was more in my latent disgust about flower dresses.

Garrett's way to go was hilarious. "guys, found it, told you it was in here" :lmao:

Coulson's will to forgive Fury about Tahiti was a little too ... willing to forgive. Bit lame.

I loved every interaction of Fitz-Simmons. The last one seen on screen was simply heartbreaking. :crying: Hope to see more of this in the future, just less heartbreaking. Fitz is not a vegetable, Fitz is not...

Can't figure out a favourite episode, have to rewatch.

My linen closet attacked me! So I went all ninja on it! Why did we have 6 sets of bedding for sizes which we have no beds? Seriously! (including a crib size set of Elmo!)

While I was there, I also attacked the medicine shelf. HOLY CRAP! Apparently we don't read expiration dates very often! We still had the infant nasal sucker-outer thing. (ever get the feeling I might one day end up on the show Hoarders?) Lucky for me, once every 10 years or so, I get a wild hair and clean things out. :P

Some people call lady dudes, dudettes :dunno:

Anyway.

My linen closet attacked me! So I went all ninja on it! Why did we have 6 sets of bedding for sizes which we have no beds? Seriously! (including a crib size set of Elmo!)

While I was there, I also attacked the medicine shelf. HOLY CRAP! Apparently we don't read expiration dates very often! We still had the infant nasal sucker-outer thing. (ever get the feeling I might one day end up on the show Hoarders?) Lucky for me, once every 10 years or so, I get a wild hair and clean things out. :P

I had minor organizing crisis a couple of days ago.. I should get another one now.

I haven't read back :(

But I've just been to the grocery store in leggings, sneakers, grandma cardigans without makeup, contacts or even combing my hair. That's the amount of shits I'm giving today...

We are ONE day from the official start of the tea-candles-scarves season, though :commie:

I see Koba returned. :grouphug: :cheers: :leer: How was Thailand, my lady?

ETA:

Lany, hahahahahaha :grouphug: Love this. My closets and cabinets keep attacking me too. But baby nasal sucker outer...! :lol: Love this story.

I know that the irrelevance of this post is on a shocking level, but...

I got this biscuit from Scotland. And it is the most amazing biscuit I have ever tasted!!! It's mindblowing! It's SO GOOD. And it goes so perfectly with my tea. This moment is just too perfect. :crying:

Lany, hahahahahaha :grouphug: Love this. My closets and cabinets keep attacking me too. But baby nasal sucker outer...! :lol: Love this story.

:lol: I think it is called a "bulb syringe" but that name gives no clue what it is or why it is wrong to still have it when your youngest is 12 yrs old :P

I got this biscuit from Scotland. And it is the most amazing biscuit I have ever tasted!!! It's mindblowing! It's SO GOOD. And it goes so perfectly with my tea. This moment is just too perfect. :crying:

I must know: does biscuit=cookie for you like it does in the UK? and what kind? can you describe it? (I love cookies and miss them greatly, so I am living vicariously though others :P )

:lol: I think it is called a "bulb syringe" but that name gives no clue what it is or why it is wrong to still have it when your youngest is 12 yrs old :P

I must know: does biscuit=cookie for you like it does in the UK? and what kind? can you describe it? (I love cookies and miss them greatly, so I am living vicariously though others :P )

You never know when it comes in handy :D

biscuit=cookie, yes, I learned the word "biscuit" first as a little kid, then met the internet and found out it's "cookie" in the US, so now I kinda use whichever comes to my mind :o :lol: It's a caramel pecan cookie/biscuit, looks like chocolate chip cookie, but waaaay better :wub:

Great Sunday to you too, Mark. How are you?

Scottish biscuit...I'm going to assume shortbread?

EDIT: Nevermind :p Are you actually in Scotland? :o And if not, why are you so sure it is a scottish biscuit? ;) :p

really? sorry, always thought it was a male thing :D

Agents of SHIELD:

Fitz, please, you're not a vegetable. That's my mantra right now. Fitz is not a vegetable... Fitz is not a vegetable :bawl:

Ward. Such an ..... (insert random curse). Forget about betraying everyone/everything - fucker shot Lola. Flay him.

the Bus - so cool, because reverse gear. Nice bar.

Spotted Stan Lee on the train in episode 13 :lol:

Raina... always knew there was more in my latent disgust about flower dresses.

Garrett's way to go was hilarious. "guys, found it, told you it was in here" :lmao:

Coulson's will to forgive Fury about Tahiti was a little too ... willing to forgive. Bit lame.

I loved every interaction of Fitz-Simmons. The last one seen on screen was simply heartbreaking. :crying: Hope to see more of this in the future, just less heartbreaking. Fitz is not a vegetable, Fitz is not...

Can't figure out a favourite episode, have to rewatch.

Well maybe it is, but not to me. I don't really use it outside of prefixing incredulous statements.

I liked Raina. And Quinn is charmingly evil. I spent the entire season waiting for the doctor to return, (It was strongly implied he became the villain Graviton (who is also called Franklin Hall).)

Despise Skye (it's not a name! It's an island!) No particular liking for May either.

Yeah I was hoping for more taking Fury to task, but I guess he found out that he was in charge so it's a little bit his own fault too.

Fitz-Simmons are undoubtedly the reason to watch. I feel Fitz in a wheelchair would work. But then it would limit him being in some of the funnier moments in the series. I liked him going on mission with Ward.

I worry that they'll do some cheesy power-of-love bullshit with Ward. He should stay bad, or at least untrustworthy.

Shame what they did with Garret, he was great but then jumped the shark a bit.

Have you seen any of the the marvel one shots? Because you need to, they're great.

Scottish biscuit...I'm going to assume shortbread?

EDIT: Nevermind :P Are you actually in Scotland? :o And if not, why are you so sure it is a scottish biscuit? ;) :P

No, I got it as a gift. I've never been to Scotland :bawl: Need to fix that one day.

And :uhoh: It... looks like a biscuit and it's from Scotland :uhoh: What am I eating? Loch Ness monster poop? :O :lol: :P

No, I got it as a gift. I've never been to Scotland :bawl: Need to fix that one day.

And :uhoh: It... looks like a biscuit and it's from Scotland :uhoh: What am I eating? Loch Ness monster poop? :o :lol: :P

If it taste well, may it be Loch Ness monster poop. Perhaps it's waterhorse dropping? :D I need to fix that too. One day.

Well maybe it is, but not to me. I don't really use it outside of prefixing incredulous statements.

I liked Raina. And Quinn is charmingly evil. I spent the entire season waiting for the doctor to return, (It was strongly implied he became the villain Graviton (who is also called Franklin Hall).)

Despise Skye (it's not a name! It's an island!) No particular liking for May either.

Yeah I was hoping for more taking Fury to task, but I guess he found out that he was in charge so it's a little bit his own fault too.

Fitz-Simmons are undoubtedly the reason to watch. I feel Fitz in a wheelchair would work. But then it would limit him being in some of the funnier moments in the series. I liked him going on mission with Ward.

I worry that they'll do some cheesy power-of-love bullshit with Ward. He should stay bad, or at least untrustworthy.

Shame what they did with Garret, he was great but then jumped the shark a bit.

Have you seen any of the the marvel one shots? Because you need to, they're great.

Marvel one shots? Wait .. *sniffs* I smell something... oh it's just me addicted to another series again :huh: nevermind. Link? Wikipedia would do.

Yeah! The Graviton doctor. Caught myself watching the graviton thinking: do I see a face? Hello? Sir? Are you in there? :D

May and Skye- meh. Don't particularly like them but don't despite them either. that blooddrained guy in the last episode seems a bit far fetched... he he just kill something or is he loosing litres of blood as a hobby all the time :huh:

Fitz in a wheelchair would work, Especially when he starts to pimp it. Wouldn't be a standart wheelchair in the first place, but wait what he would do with it. Fitz, don't be a vegetable, Fitz, don't be a vegetable...

Archived