NFL 2014 Week 2 - They are what we thought they were

Howdyphillip

Up until that play I was getting close to embracing full-on nihilism. I wanted to see both QBs get injured so we could get the Gabbert vs. Clausen bowl this game so richly deserves.

You'll be happy to hear I've stepped back from the nuclear option.

Up until that play I was getting close to embracing full-on nihilism. I wanted to see both QBs get injured so we could get the Gabbert vs. Clausen bowl this game so richly deserves.

You'll be happy to hear I've stepped back from the nuclear option.

http://s1336.photobucket.com/user/Lumpy67/media/headasplodes_zps56a1fd15.gif.html

MIND BLOWN

(that would be kind of awesome though)

Wishing Jimmy Clausen upon anyone is pretty harsh, Jaim.

I'm just so fascinated these two are both backup QBs. Each only a snap away. There's a sickness in me that wants to see them go head to head to find out who truly is the worst QB of my lifetime.

But there's a lot of Bears/49ers fans on this board. I'd feel terrible to subject them to that.

I'm just so fascinated these two are both backup QBs. Each only a snap away. There's a sickness in me that wants to see them go head to head to find out who truly is the worst QB of my lifetime.

But there's a lot of Bears/49ers fans on this board. I'd feel terrible to subject them to that.

I am willing to give Clausen a chance to be aggressively mediocre. He was in a shitty, shitty situation in Carolina that one year.

Gabbert is what we thought he was.

I am willing to give Clausen a chance to be aggressively mediocre. He was in a shitty, shitty situation in Carolina that one year.

Gabbert is what we thought he was.

If Clausen gets in for the Bears, he'll do enough to make the ladies swoon in Chicago and lament his departure when he leaves next season to sign a $10 million contract with another team...

Archived