Football 3-4-1-2: The Sack Race Continues

BLU-RAY

That's not a bad goal for a guy who's apparently failed to make Spurs' Premier League squad.

I don't think that's true, pretty sure I saw Mason in the squad list after transfer deadline day.

Ridiculous that he hasn't had a chance over the last few years though. Even if he does keep getting injured.

I don't think that's true, pretty sure I saw Mason in the squad list after transfer deadline day.

Fair enough, I was just going by what the commentator said rather than any actual knowledge of his situation.

Nice finish from Soldado. I feel bad for Forest though.

Very sad to hear about that :( Hope he gets well ASAP.

On a different subject, as City are playing at Hull this weekend here's your yearly reminder of that time a guy went into a pub in Hull wielding a chainsaw and the locals kicked the living shit out of him. They still make real men in Hull.

Rumor has it that his loan may be extended by six weeks or so.

Would be interesting to see if that happens. I'm more than happy for him to stick around as he's great and also invaluable to teach the younger kids whilst he's at Carrington. On the other hand, NYCF are his parent club now and I could see Jason Kreis wanting him back for at least two months before the season starts

Whatever you think of the team, that NYCFC is Flamps's parent club is an indisputable fact. Their inaugural season starts the same time as everyone else's so they'll have him back by March at the latest.

Would be interesting to see if that happens. I'm more than happy for him to stick around as he's great and also invaluable to teach the younger kids whilst he's at Carrington. On the other hand, NYCF are his parent club now and I could see Jason Kreis wanting him back for at least two months before the season starts

It was something about covering while some of the African players are released in order to play for their national teams. People here are already panicking. They think it is a sinister ploy to recruit players through the backdoor. Panicking has started.

MC some of my fellow supporters seem to have forgotten that.

Ahh yes, the African Cup of Nations where we say goodbye to Toure for a while. So irritating. Hopefully your fellow fans don't panic too much... Really don't think any of these fears will materialise as being real. However it's reassuring that even fans of a brand new team panic and get paranoid at the slightest thing. Football is the actual best

Ahh yes, the African Cup of Nations where we say goodbye to Toure for a while. So irritating. Hopefully your fellow fans don't panic too much... Really don't think any of these fears will materialise as being real. However it's reassuring that even fans of a brand new team panic and get paranoid at the slightest thing. Football is the actual best

The only reason I'm not with them on that is that I'm a newcomer to the Football in general so I don't know if I should be getting crazy over this. My gut tells me no. I think I'll always be more of a baseball guy but football is getting close.

The only reason I'm not with them on that is that I'm a newcomer to the Football in general so I don't know if I should be getting crazy over this. My gut tells me no. I think I'll always be more of a baseball guy but football is getting close.

Ha, probably best to reserve judgment on that until the first season is out of the way!!

The African Cup of Nations is a joke. It's bad enough that it's played in the middle of the season - I understand the reasons, at least when it's in countries where the season makes a difference, but it's still hella annoying- but then it's every two fucking years (except for the time when they decided to change from odd to even numbered years, where rather than taking a skip year they inconvenienced everyone two years running). There's the occasional rumbling about why African players aren't employed by high-level clubs as often as maybe they could be (didn't Yaya himself make a fuss about that a year or two ago?) - well, this is a big part of the reason.

Oh my fucking god you absolute idiots

ETA: Really can't get over how badly a section of their fanbase are taking the fact that they are shit these days

ETA2: For god's sake lads, have some dignity

It's not that I think this campaign is classy or dignified, but in fairness to them the 'bring Ronaldo back' thing has been going on a lot longer than we've been shit.

Although I would laugh if he announced after the game that he's going back to Sporting next season.

Watching the EPL on Saturday morning has gone a long way in doing that. And I've been to more matches in England than I have here.

It's different when you're there every other week with thousands of others, trust me! Really glad you're giving this a proper go :)

Archived