Small Questions v. 10090

Rhaenys_Targaryen

I was wondering about the same thing. For TPATQ, and TRP, despite there being a 3 month spoiler period, no specific subforums were created.

The WOIAF-subforum is to discuss the upcomming book, so perhaps chapter per chapter discussion should indeed remain in the subforum.

But how about theories, for which lots of info from the other books is used as well? Do they go into the subforum, or do they remain in the general subforum?

When ADwD was published all discussion pertaining to the book was confined to the subforum for a certain amount of time (a month, I think). I imagine it would be a similar sort of thing for the world book.

I was wondering about the same thing. For TPATQ, and TRP, despite there being a 3 month spoiler period, no specific subforums were created.

The WOIAF-subforum is to discuss the upcomming book, so perhaps chapter per chapter discussion should indeed remain in the subforum.

But how about theories, for which lots of info from the other books is used as well? Do they go into the subforum, or do they remain in the general subforum?

Just use spoiler tags for two months.

Is this Stark family tree that is going around real or fake? Cause to me its obviously fake.. There is a whole lot about it that is wrong, an i am not talking bout the names... The key, the lines, the font... its all wrong...

It is real, but it is an earlier version for in the World Book. It is not yet a finished one.

It is real, but it is an earlier version for in the World Book. It is not yet a finished one.

I dont really buy that, cause it uses a targ family tree key,(and none of the lines match what the key shows they should look like) none of the lines are even, the font is the same as if I used MS paint

Archived