What would aerys do about jon?

Gibzit

http://25.media.tumblr.com/4201ab4ff01f10335a92fed7fab73cf1/tumblr_mx0bbznHsv1qzh21go2_r1_250.gif.

Seriously, depends. Also, remember that Rhaegar planned to remove him from power. HE probably had kept him hidden until he's being crowned. OTOH, if he was married to Lyanna, there is no much he could do. In fact, he was winning a Northern hostage there.

As long as the Martells don't cause any fuss over this (they shouldn't since Aegon is older) it can't go bad. The Targs have their own Stark pawn who happens to have the possibility of growing up loyal to House Targaryen and still be accepted by the northerners. :dunno:

There would have been problems with Rhaegar having taken a second wife alongside Jon. The Martells would be ticked off.

I don't know how a clinically insane person would have reacted.

I imagine that Aerys would pull an Ivan the Terrible and beat Rhaegar to death believing him a threat.

"Hey! I didn't have a problem when you started a big rebellion and when you were hiding while i had to fight your war and when you took all my power with that council of yours and when you locked me away because i'm obviously batshit crazy, so thanks for visiting by the way, but having a bastard with the girl i know you "kidnapped" and we fought a war over, is taking things too far!"

Barry, Lewyn, Jaime, Darry vs Hightower, Dayne and Whent?

I'm down for that fun.

Llwelyn sides with Rhaegar, for reasons. Jaime also...Rhaegar was his hero. Hightower could go either way, but I think it goes this way:

For Aerys: Barry, Darry, White Bull

For Rhaegar: Rhaegar, Dayne, Whent, Llwelyn and Jaime.

Archived