Video Game Culture VI Justice for all... social or not

Darzin

But where is the PROOF that she actually plays it? Just because she has it in her hand and says she's playing it, she could just be going to wiki or youtube to get summaries and judging from that!!!

But where is the PROOF that she actually plays it? Just because she has it in her hand and says she's playing it, she could just be going to wiki or youtube to get summaries and judging from that!!!

I almost hope for her own sanity she does.

So Stormfront has declared for the Gaters now.

At what point do you realise you're running with a bad crowd? Is it when the literal real life Nazis offer a helping hand?

This just played out in my head...

Hitler: No, no, really, it's all about ethics in gaming journalism.

So Stormfront has declared for the Gaters now.

At what point do you realise you're running with a bad crowd? Is it when the literal real life Nazis offer a helping hand?

Well it took a while but at last Alex has confirmed Godwin. Give that man a prize.

What's relly fucking hilarious about this is that an SJW obviously spent hours trawling through Nazi websites looking for someone, anyone, who'd comment on GG.

daskool,

Well it took a while but at last Alex has confirmed Godwin. Give that man a prize.

What's relly fucking hilarious about this is that an SJW obviously spent hours trawling through Nazi websites looking for someone, anyone, who'd comment on GG.

Aren't you accusing Ukraine of supporting Nazi's because it has Nazi's endorsing and supporting the Maidan?

daskool,

Aren't you accusing Ukraine of supporting Nazi's because it has Nazi's endorsing and supporting the Maidan?

Scot doesn't it worry you that you're now associating yourself with a movement who're allowing ISIS to advertise on their twitter feed? Now I know that's a completely unfair and irrational criticism of #StopGamerGate but I don't want to go against the trend.

Archived