Released today?

I still haven't received any notification from Amazon about a shipment. It better arrive tomorrow.

I haven't received one either

Same here! :tantrum:

Do you think they will make that guaranteed release tomorrow on Amazon? Really anxious to get the book.

I hope so. I've been waiting for the book for months and I couldn't wait to finally have it. I'm jealous of those who already got theirs.

I purchased it along with a few other things in June or July, and everything else shipped fine months ago. So there should be no problem on my end. Had I not already ordered it (I know I can still cancel, but chose not to) I definitely would have gone to one of the places selling it early, and purchased it for five or whatever bucks more.

Double check your order. I just checked mine and something went wrong with my card. I had thought that I paid for it back in April when I pre-ordered. i didn't realize that they waited until now to charge the card. I fixed the problem, but now I'm not getting it until earliest Friday. This sucks royally!!!!

Oh no! That sucks big time, I'm sorry.

I just checked and my order has just left the seller - says I should receive it tomorrow by 8pm.

My pre-order with amazon.de says November 6th as delivery date.

What I expect is that this is the usual pre-order nonsense that their system does and that when the book comes out tomorrow, they will ship it.

Needless to say that I will cancel and order again tomorrow if I see no signs of shipping. It can be a problem with pre-ordering that they ship later than when you order on the day of release.

My pre-order with amazon.de says November 6th as delivery date.

What I expect is that this is the usual pre-order nonsense that their system does and that when the book comes out tomorrow, they will ship it.

Needless to say that I will cancel and order again tomorrow if I see no signs of shipping. It can be a problem with pre-ordering that they ship later than when you order on the day of release.

You are from Germany, right?

I cancelled my amazon preo order and ordered it from thalia and they delivered it the next (!!!!) day.

My order on Waterstones (UK) still says it is being processed/picked from the warehouse. I was expecting to pick it up tomorrow, considering I preordered it :P

I cancelled my Amazon order because there was a 50% voucher for Waterstones floating around on the web. But apparently they are going to sell it for £15.00 anyway so I needn't have bothered! Might just go pick it up for that price tomorrow and hopefully cancel my online order, or something.

Tesco [in the UK] was selling it at half-price this morning. They open 24 hours a day...

I left my little angel sleeping to check my local Tesco ( I am that desperate.. ), could got some speeding points for fast driving and all this for NOTHING........ I finally lost faith in Tesco store :bang: I am glad their profit is down!!!!!!!!!

I know it is worth the wait, I just didn't expect that I will be that desperate and that other people will get their copies before 28th!! Maybe I should have checked the other Tesco, although I do not know exactly how to get there :crying: I will not be able to get to sleep for a looooong time tonight..

Hehe when The Winds of Winter is released it is going to be bedlam full of madness. Bookstores and Tesco's getting ripped apart. Angry phone calls to internet delivery companies. The works.

A lot of people calling in sick I bet ;)

Archived