Acrophobia #11 - Animal Life in Westeros Round Won by Dolorous Gabe

Fragile Bird

14. Write to:- International Dragonian Learning Systems This one is hands down the best (after my own of course.)

6. Wait 'til it's distracted. Lasso snout. I love the use of the contraction " 'til ". It's one of my favorite contractions.

12. With Targaryen incantations, dragonbinder lore succeeds. The "flow" here is a little rough, but I like the imagery .

First: 2. Wild, tumultuous, irrepressible! Dragon's legendary status! (sounds exactly like the dragons pov to me)

Second: 9. With thirteen irascible dwarves... Listening, Smaug? (I usually don't vote for the not exactly on topic ones but this is good stuff)

Third: 7. With T-bones in dramatically large servings (sounds like a totally good training strategy to me)

Once I worked out number 8, I realised just how witty it was. Deserves more votes. I happen to agree with 10. And 6 is perfectly phrased. Difficult to whittle down. HMs to t bone steak and tossed invalid too.

8. Wildlife threats include dainty lianas, starkly.

10. Warging!! Training is daunting, link spiritually.

6. Wait 'til it's distracted. Lasso snout.

First 7. With T-bones in dramatically large servings

I think this would really work best of all.

Second 12. With Targaryen incantations, dragonbinder lore succeeds.

Third 9. With thirteen irascible dwarves... Listening, Smaug?

My votes:

1. 14. Write to:- International Dragonian Learning Systems

2. 10. Warging!! Training is daunting, link spiritually.

3. 7. With T-bones in dramatically large servings

Honorable mentions to the ones that nearly made my top three: 5; 6; and 9. Well done everyone! Very strong round!

Archived