Acrophobia #11 - Animal Life in Westeros Round Won by Dolorous Gabe

Fragile Bird

For my next round, I could either go very short, 4 letters, or try to go long, 8 or 9 letters.

What do you think, long or short?

I vote long.

Longer ones make it easier to put together complete sentences. When I vote, I like to imagine a character in the series saying the actual words in response to the question posed. Some entries have a lot of clever content, but end up kind of clunky due to a limited number of letters and I just can't picture a character saying the line. I think the way it sounds is just as important as what's being said.

I have a special creature for tonight, just in time for Halloween, so I think I will go long so you can all have fun (or be tormented) with it. I may slip an "A", or a "T" or an "I" in the middle of it, out of mercy.....

Then the one after will be 4 letters. :)

About 8 1/2 hours left to vote, about 9 and a bit to submit entries, since I list the entries for the next round after the voting.

Unless anyone needs an extension?

16. Now? Flea-bitten loner. Once was littlest Targaryen Somehow someone told the Balerion's entire life story in 8 words.

10. Notorious feline lords over walls and 'Landing's towers. This describes Balerion's current situation.

6. Nimble, fearless. Leaps on walls, loves trouble. This describes Balerion's personality..

*Unsanctioned advertisement*

There are a few places still left in the Fight Club a new game of Acrophilia.

To get in, you must camp in the cold for three days have time that could turn into a couple of hours a week for playing.

It is not easy, it is not fun, but it is fun :ninja:

Starting sometime at the weekend, with or without you :ninja:

Archived