NFL week 9: The Best Offense is a Good Quarterback

Sivin

Thing is the Ravens D was dominating this one early. Hell they had got one 3 and out on 3 sacks. Steelers were punting on 4th and 39.

Then the Ravens offense starting turning the ball over and it opened up the floodgates.

I am now convinced that I could be a kicker.

Flail around and get lucky? Sounds like me in a club.

I laughed.

Suggs was crap for that. Fuck him.

Antonio brown is a scary good receiver.

6th rounder, too...

ETA: And Bryant a 4th rounder. About the only things they can boast of in recent draft history.

I cannot believe the cameraman went away from Brown for a couple of seconds after that score. Or the producer or whomever. Are they insane? Fool is one of the best celebrators in the game.

His celebrations make me cringe with how embarrassing they are.

How does Suggs not get tossed for that cheap shot? He probably won't even get fined as much as someone who wears the wrong brand of sweatshirt to the press conference, too.

Oh it wasn't that bad.

Nothing truly vile, like accidentally bumping into the official while you're trying to stand up.

Oh it wasn't that bad.

Nothing truly vile, like accidentally bumping into the official while you're trying to stand up.

Or, heaven forbid, wearing headphones made by a company other than the fine folks at Bose, home of game changing sound!

The Broncos got crushed in New England, again. Mark Sanchez is suddenly relevant again. Ben Roethlisberger has thrown more TDs the past two weeks than anyone in history. What fresh hell is this?

The Broncos got crushed in New England, again. Mark Sanchez is suddenly relevant again. Ben Roethlisberger has thrown more TDs the past two weeks than anyone in history. What fresh hell is this?

Sherman, set the Wayback Machine for January 23rd, 2011. We're going to Heinz field to watch the AFC Championship game!

http://s1336.photobucket.com/user/Lumpy67/media/peabody_zps71215852.jpg.html

Sherman, set the Wayback Machine for January 23rd, 2011. We're going to Heinz field to watch the AFC Championship game!

http://s1336.photobucket.com/user/Lumpy67/media/peabody_zps71215852.jpg.html

I was at that game with my two buddies. It probably have would been my favorite game that I attended if not for the loss in the Super Bowl. As it stands definitely top three.

Archived