Football XXXXXXXXX: Sad American Boarders Edition

Nas!

Jonas to return to newcastle in december.

but....

On the other is the knowledge that Jonas has said he will “never forgive” the manager for telling him to find a new club after an earlier return from cancer treatment, though he says Pardew’s choice was a footballing issue and had nothing to do with cancer or personality traits.

that is pretty damning stuff. the man had just survived cancer and you tell him to get fucked and ship him off on a loan to norwich. as bad as that team was after selling off cabaye having jonas around to bolster an awful midfield would have been helpful. i just don't see what 'footballing issues' the winger had that suggested he go and get fucked. there was plenty of room on that team for him.

now this year? does he have a place in the starting 11? not right now. but, i would still want him as an option. with the toon playing deep into a cup having him would be great.

the dressing room and the supporters love him. pardew had best do his best to get back iinto his good graces.

Check this shit out: some guy on reddit envisioned an American national tournament, the States' Cup, with teams from all 50 states -- think the Euro Cup -- and made home and away shirts for every state, plus the District.

http://imgur.com/a/W1Les

I love everything about this.

This is pretty good.

Arkansas away shirt looks like France (curiously, Louisiana's doesn't)

Idaho's are the worst, seriously.

Check this shit out: some guy on reddit envisioned an American national tournament, the States' Cup, with teams from all 50 states -- think the Euro Cup -- and made home and away shirts for every state, plus the District.

http://imgur.com/a/W1Les

I love everything about this.

Winning on so many levels[emoji108]

Florida home and away are both beautiful, as are the California ones. The Kentucky home, Massachusetts away, Ohio away and South Carolina home are also lovely.

ETA: Also Texas home and away kits are both simple design classics.

Shame Americans are shit at football, yeah? Am I right?

So Man united's debt has gone up by £10m this last year then. #Moyes

Quite interested to see what the club starts saying around season ticket renewal time now that they actually can't afford to lose ticket/merchandise revenue

Archived