Acrophobia #12. Congratulations to the Winner: a shadow!

honeyed chicken

Thank you for the words :ninja: And also for some things that you might not yet know but I have taken from you as plunder.

HC was a great host! I think it is the first game I stuck to since the first game and some times it might have been only because I did not want to be a disappointment for the host :blush:

Also, I did not plan to win, but because of the early results I thought that if I just stopped and gave up entirely, it will feel a lesser victory for the player who wins in the end :ninja:

There were entries of other players that I can quote still...

It is now a rule (three times out of three) that the person who hosts Acrophilia when a game of Acrophobia starts, wins that game :ninja:

And a win in Acrophobia as well, I bet!

No! I will keep up making unguessable clues :ninja: Not this round though... I could barely make a guessable one this round.

Anyone interested in a lightning round Acrophobia game? 3 rounds, hard deadlines, short to long clues.

I leave on a week's vacation on January 17, so I'm thinking of 3 rounds, 5 letters due on Tuesday, January 6, 10 letters due on Sunday, January 11, and 15 letters due on Thursday January 16.

The theme will be seasons

The in-between seasons, spring and fall.

Summer

Winter.

Archived