Most Despicable Act in the Series

SeanF

And he flayed her fingers first. She didn't eat her fingers because she was hungry. She did it to stop the pain, like Theon did.

I don't remember any flaying mentioned, just that he locked her in a room and "forgot" about her. The incident took place in ACOK before Theon's capture of Winterfell, and though Rams and Reek I were known for depravity - hunting, killing, and raping a woman (in that order, yuck) - it was assumed that Lady Hornwood had eater her fingers due to extreme hunger.

Theon's experience with Rams probably shows that the quoted statement is true but we don't know for sure.

"Arya" saying: 'Tell him, you tell him, I'll do what he wants...or whatever he wants...with him...or...or with the dog or...please...he doesn't need to cut my feet off, I won't try to run away, not ever, I'll give him sons, I swear it, I swear it...'

That, that is up there with everything else.

"Arya" saying: 'Tell him, you tell him, I'll do what he wants...or whatever he wants...with him...or...or with the dog or...please...he doesn't need to cut my feet off, I won't try to run away, not ever, I'll give him sons, I swear it, I swear it...'

That, that is up there with everything else.

That along with:

“Another bloody bath?” said their serjeant when he saw the pails of steaming water. He had his hands tucked up into his armpits against the cold. “She had a bath last night. How dirty can one woman get in her own bed?”

Dirtier than you know, when you share that bed with Ramsay, Theon thought, remembering the wedding night and the things that he and Jeyne had been made to do.

Indeed.

I think the Dothraki take the cake. They're the most evil scum this side of evil inhuman forces in Westeros, from what I can see - at least since the Long Night. To beat Ghiscari slavers rampaging for thousands of years, Valyrian destruction - specially the Rhoyne -, Ironborn ravages across Westeros and Jhogos Nay's depredations or the alleged destruction of Valyria by external meddling requires a special degree of debasement and viciousness.

Yet unlike these other cases, Dothraki fully obliterated most of the areas they conquered, destroying fully Sarnor and its people.

Honestly, if it only happens to an individual, no matter the extent (Jeyne and Theon) it isn't that much, compared to massacre of entire regions. Depends on what you define act as.

Stalin once said: The death of one man is a tragedy, the death of millions is a statistic.

Indeed.

I think the Dothraki take the cake. They're the most evil scum this side of evil inhuman forces in Westeros, from what I can see - at least since the Long Night. To beat Ghiscari slavers rampaging for thousands of years, Valyrian destruction - specially the Rhoyne -, Ironborn ravages across Westeros and Jhogos Nay's depredations or the alleged destruction of Valyria by external meddling requires a special degree of debasement and viciousness.

Yet unlike these other cases, Dothraki fully obliterated most of the areas they conquered, destroying fully Sarnor and its people.

Agreed, but also Ironborn are not much better, they are just too weak to go full dothraki, but they tried. At least thought after every major atrocity Ironborn committed, Lannisters came to their islands to make a small genocide on them. Unfortunately, nobody kicked the dothraki asses yet.

Archived