TTNE 445: Mucho mucho ice cream in su trucky-trailer?

Grand Moff Mithrandir

I went into work today and there was a massive poster on the warehouse chiller saying 'guess what christmas jumper Jon Snow is wearing!' (meaning the channel 4 news reporter) No one else understood why I found that amusing :shocked:

Ooooookay.... if you ever take up on a photo album project, know that it will take one Charmed episode, two youtube vlogs and the extended version of Hobbit: Unexpected Journey to make it. That is, approx 6 hours excluding the one hour I spent sorting out photos yesterday and the other hour spent printing them and buying the album. Well, it was worth it, I really like the outcome and I was happy to occupy myself with something that's not school work.

It is also perfectly imperfect because I screwed up a lot of dates and place names (I have NO freaking clue where we went skiing from the dozen Austrian/Slovenian/Slovakian towns we went skiing to when I was 5. I'm not even sure I was 5 in that picture...) Also it's handwritten, little crooked here and there, etc... But I poured my heart and 8 hours of hard work into it. And I personally would have happy to receive this as a gift.

But yeah, now it's 11.20pm and I haven't even started packing....

I shouldn't have taken a nap...

Not like I would have been able to function without it.

Starky :lol:

Rhae, you poured your heart into that gift.. the recipient will be able to see that and will definitely appreciate it. It doesn't matter if it's crooked or inaccurate but what matters is that the gift was made with a lot of love :grouphug:

If I received a gift like that I'd be moved to tears..

I don't say this much but bless you Rhae!

I'm STILL not in bed. But almost there...

Got another gift online, did the dishes, showered, tidied up.

And I have to be at the hair salon at 10 tomorrow. That is in 9 hours. That means I get to sleep 7 hours. Which is breaking the 6.5 hours sleep record of yesterday... I'm getting there I'm getting there. But I should shut up and go to bed now because it's already only 6 hours 49 minutes of sleep till the alarm goes off.

Night night people!

Happy Birthday, Helena! \m/

Rhae - photo book sounds wonderful, and is such a thoughtful gift! :)

You have such a wonderful outlook Maid :grouphug: you're one amazing woman :)

and pup snuggles are the best :D

Awwww, thanks. You're pretty amazing, yourself!

<snippity snip to save space>

Wait, what? Someone else has the same name? I got mine off an article I linked yesterday about hilarious auto-corrects! :lmao: GMM mentioned it after and I thought it sounded like a great username..

What LadyO said.You're wonderful, and such a strong woman, I wish nothing but happiness for you. I won't lie and pretend to understand what you mean by procedures, but from what I understand, you've been having back pains or something of the sort? Please correct me if I'm wrong, I really don't have a clue! Either way I just hope everything gets better from here on, no matter what the results are. Stay strong :grouphug:

Take care!

Thank you!

The procedures are a bunch of treatments I've had over the course of the year to help with the effects of the herniated and ruptured discs in my lower back. It's been a long road but I am making progress. Next up: burning out some more nerves in my lower back (on the right - we did the left a few weeks ago). It's been an adventure to say the least!

I'm sorry to hear of the continuing stressful school issues. Try not to get ahead of yourself, though. Go to the meeting with the prof next week, with your paperwork from the GP, and see what happens. Odds are it'll work itself out. Sending good thoughts your way. :grouphug:

FWIW, my Dad always used to tell me not to worry about things that haven't happened yet because you'll either end up worrying for no reason, or worrying twice as much as you need to. I am still learning to do this myself, so I know it's easier said than done, but it's sage advice all the same.

<more snipping>

Just a :grouphug: for you.

And yes, WHERE is that CROW? HAR HAR HAR (will that bring him back?)

I hope so! I miss him terribly. Chelly, too.

Here's a :grouphug: for you, too.

Have a good night, spammers. :kiss:

Archived