TTNE 445: Mucho mucho ice cream in su trucky-trailer?

Grand Moff Mithrandir

Hey there, spammers!

Nym - I did a double-take when I saw your new name. One of my friends has that as his display name on Facebook and I thought he signed up at Westeros! :lmao: so now I chuckle every time I see one of your posts. :D

Starky - glad you enjoyed dinner with your friends. That's one of my favorite things to do. I look forward to it all week. :cheers:

E - I wish warmth and deep slumber for you. :grouphug: I'll send the Queensguard to protect your moat. if ICE CROW was around I know he'd volunteer.

Lany - I'm not one bit surprised that you're in demand. :D That's excellent news. \m/

Nothing new here. I shipped out Christmas gifts today and it made me feel really good. This is going to be a rough Christmas without my Dad so I'm trying to really be present in the good moments. I still don't know if I can make the drive or not - depends on the results of the procedure on Tuesday. And really, it might be a blessing in disguise for me to sit out on the holidays this year. :shrug: Whatever happens, happens and I'll roll with it. I'm hoping for the best.

I'm gonna snuggle with the pup and read a bit. Have a great night, spammers. :kiss:

You have such a wonderful outlook Maid :grouphug: you're one amazing woman :)

and pup snuggles are the best :D

<emoticon slaughter incoming>

A good thing is that it all turns around about the 22nd of December! It will get lighter every day from there on

YAY! I love long summer evenings, I love staying up til 4am just watching the skies and being lazy in general. Summer is fun :D

Just got back from having a meal with my friends- we were the only ones in the restaurant which was a huge relief haha. I actually had a good time

I'm glad you had a great time :grouphug: (even if you were the only ones there!)

Hey there, spammers!

Nym - I did a double-take when I saw your new name. One of my friends has that as his display name on Facebook and I thought he signed up at Westeros! so now I chuckle every time I see one of your posts.

<snip>

Nothing new here. I shipped out Christmas gifts today and it made me feel really good. This is going to be a rough Christmas without my Dad so I'm trying to really be present in the good moments. I still don't know if I can make the drive or not - depends on the results of the procedure on Tuesday. And really, it might be a blessing in disguise for me to sit out on the holidays this year. :shrug: Whatever happens, happens and I'll roll with it. I'm hoping for the best.

I'm gonna snuggle with the pup and read a bit. Have a great night, spammers.

Wait, what? Someone else has the same name? :shocked: I got mine off an article I linked yesterday about hilarious auto-corrects! :lmao: GMM mentioned it after and I thought it sounded like a great username..

What LadyO said.You're wonderful, and such a strong woman, I wish nothing but happiness for you. I won't lie and pretend to understand what you mean by procedures, but from what I understand, you've been having back pains or something of the sort? Please correct me if I'm wrong, I really don't have a clue! Either way I just hope everything gets better from here on, no matter what the results are. Stay strong :grouphug:

Take care!

You changed your name!!!
Fuuuuuuuck I can't change mine for another two weeks or so
Damn it
oh dobro

it was kind of a whim.. :blush: totally not regretting it!

:lmao:

later, change your name to mama skittletits to match mine

just kidding

:leer:

:P

:grouphug:

There are no free dumplings

*puts chocolates and fairy cakes with icing on snack counter of requirement* just braved the wind and cold to get these! ...No uni today, trains are cancelled (I had like 2 classes)

Staying in and gorging on snacks :smug:

ETA: GMM! I DEMAND YOU RELEASE THE EXTRA 'T' FROM CAPTIVITY!

Eira & Bex don't sleep either!

Don't single me out :P

How are you two?

Ok, one of the girls that never sleeps, better? :P

I'm ok, sleepy because I woke at like 5.45am only to find trains have been cancelled. Day of nothingness here I come :D

My friend will be disappointed, was supposed to meet him today to go over notes and things and I kind of didn't turn up on Monday either :leaving:

Ok, one of the girls that never sleeps, better? :P

I'm ok, sleepy because I woke at like 5.45am only to find trains have been cancelled. Day of nothingness here I come :D

My friend will be disappointed, was supposed to meet him today to go over notes and things and I kind of didn't turn up on Monday either :leaving:

You stood the poor kid up :(

Lol what will your nothingness consist of

You stood the poor kid up :(

Lol what will your nothingness consist of

Omg, I didn't do it on purpose! I had appointments to deal with on Monday, and today all trains were cancelled! He will think I'm making excuses when I'm not lol. I'll just send the notes over fb or something :P

Food.

Omg, I didn't do it on purpose! I had appointments to deal with on Monday, and today all trains were cancelled! He will think I'm making excuses when I'm not lol. I'll just send the notes over fb or something :P

Food.

Lol hope it all turns out well.... could you study through fb? :idea:

What kind of food? :drool:

I haven't been able to eat much, as of late so the thought I miss!!!!

I want to hibernate through the winter too. Is there place for one more lairmate somewhere here?

At least there is this bright shiny ball on the sky visible again! After not seeing it for so long, I might have forgotten how it is called. :P

E - I wish warmth and deep slumber for you. :grouphug: I'll send the Queensguard to protect your moat. if ICE CROW was around I know he'd volunteer.

Lany - I'm not one bit surprised that you're in demand. :D That's excellent news. \m/

I'm gonna snuggle with the pup and read a bit. Have a great night, spammers. :kiss:

Just a :grouphug: for you.

And yes, WHERE is that CROW? HAR HAR HAR (will that bring him back?)

Lol hope it all turns out well.... could you study through fb? :idea:

What kind of food? :drool:

I haven't been able to eat much, as of late so the thought I miss!!!!

Hmm we'd send word documents of our work through chat? That's what I'll suggest to him anyway

Chocolate and cake..

Why not?

Starky you lucky lady, enjoy the time off :P

Hmm we'd send word documents of our work through chat? That's what I'll suggest to him anyway

Chocolate and cake..

Why not?

Starky you lucky lady, enjoy the time off :P

Well idk, I just thought, if you HAD to do it... without any other options maybe you could try alternative ways? Idk, don't listen to me, I'm restless.

Cake? Yum! What flavor!? God, I miss sweets!!!! I miss food damnit! :crying:

*sips cup of water*

Good day everyone!

Thank you Maid :love: I miss our CROW :( I hope he's doing well.

Bucky, of course we'll make room for you :laugh: Just grab a shovel and dig in. I'm going to make the lair luxurious so we shall slumber in comfort!

Starky, enjoy your free time!

Good luck with the studying, Nym! Or was it not studies?

Cora, EAT :whip: :D

I can't! I feel like I have a heavy knot in my esophagus and I can't bring myself to put in anything :bawl: every time I try, I feel nauseated...

I really do want to eat though!

There is this steak crepe in the fridge that I want :drool: like now!

How are you, Eira?

I'm listening to music, (http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oh2LWWORoiM) and sculpting...

Archived