TTNE 445: Mucho mucho ice cream in su trucky-trailer?

Grand Moff Mithrandir

:love: There are some marvel fans here too.

And if you'd tried to lie, they would have noticed. And then there would have been a huge interrogation :lol:

How did you find Guardians? I personally enjoyed it most of any of the Marvel films I have seen

We are all a bit weird probably

Oh, of course that is true. My father would agree on that too, he would likely agree that there is no such thing as "normal", or if there is, it must be incredibly dull. :P

Being weird is what makes me like you all :P I do understand their concern though, unfortunately in some forums you do get creepy people, but here everyone is so nice and awesome :D

Yes, we are a bunch of lucky weirdos here. ;)

How did you find Guardians? I personally enjoyed it most of any of the Marvel films I have seen

Oh I liked it a lot, my girl loved it too. We started to say "we are Groot" lately, like when we don't know what else to say :lol:

Ugh I decided to go to a sub reddit about grad school apps. I now feel super inadequate and feel like I'm def not getting interviews to any schools

You are not inadequate. You just have to find the right place. If you get rejected, fine, dust off and go on. But if you don't try you'll find yourself asking what could have been.

Ugh I decided to go to a sub reddit about grad school apps. I now feel super inadequate and feel like I'm def not getting interviews to any schools

You are more than adequate OER, don't allow some random stuck up pretentious individuals get you down.

Oh I liked it a lot, my girl loved it too. We started to say "we are Groot" lately, like when we don't know what else to say :lol:

:rofl:

I was thinking I would end up doing this too...great minds...

EDIT: Continuing my festive day, I am now watching Nigelissima. Nigella :wub: do not judge me people

You are more than adequate OER, don't allow some random stuck up pretentious individuals get you down.

:rofl:

I was thinking I would end up doing this too...great minds...

EDIT: Continuing my festive day, I am now watching Nigelissima. Nigella :wub: do not judge me people

What is a Nigella? Something to eat? :dunno:

Thanks. After a talk with my boyfriend, I'm just gonna try to focus my energy into other things (working out, playing WOW, making costumes) since it's out of my control anyway

:grouphug:

What is a Nigella? Something to eat? :dunno:

Nigella Lawson, the TV chef

Just a fly by :grouphug: have just a short time between getting home and heading out to karate

Father comes to the room, sees box. "What is that?"

"Sweets sent by a friend from that London group. Want something?"

"No."

"Okay, I will take it to the kitchen."

*me takes the box to the kitchen and puts sweets in the drawers and cupboards*

Mother asks approximately same thing, gets same answer.

Nobody bats an eye.

All problems I have are really just in my head. 1st world problems. :lol:

:lol: I even felt weird telling the husband the first time I signed up for Secret Santa that I gave strangers our address

Don't let those wankers bring you down! You are more than adequate!

Oh we are weird enough I guess. :lol:

We had this bullshit exercise in my 8am class today that we had to form groups of three and while one person turned away the other two had to say nice things about him or her. Now this is a little problematic because we really don't know one another that much, at least in my group it was a problem (and thus most likely in some other groups too) so we had to stick with general things (oh s/he seems so nice and friendly) and whatever our first impressions were about the others.

And I have to say it surprised me that I'm still perceived the exact same way I had been in 5th grade. :rofl: people actually still think that I'm a silent, hard working student who puts time and energy into her studies. And that's so untrue by now that it just makes me laugh.

Archived