TTNE 445: Mucho mucho ice cream in su trucky-trailer?

Grand Moff Mithrandir

Come now, my sweet Edulcorated. I think it's time we told them the truth, that you're really my associate.

We've been working together all along[emoji48] all to bring down your pesky pizza rebellion.

Damnit! Stop calling me that! Aaaaaaahhhh! :rolleyes:

Also, no I'm not your associate.... :leaving: when they come at you with pitchforks and torches, I'm going to be in the front pointing and laughing at your general direction :ROFL:

As the grammar police takes you down!

ETA

worst superheroes ever :huh:

:Lol: morning Adara

Awwww that is sad. As I have said, swimming is great. I hope you soon get an opportunity to learn it in a safe way, get rid of your fear of it and enjoy it. :)

Maybe one day! :) so if I accidentally fall into a lagoon in Venice, I can save myself :smug:

Nym, have you mastered the float? If you can float, then you can learn how to swim. The water is your friend. You floated in water for the first 9 months of existence.

That's what I'm afraid of!! I can't get myself to float for fear of drowning :leaving:

That's so inspirational.. :)

I blame you Nym :tantrum:

http://i.imgur.com/QN7DHwV.png

I'm serious :devil:

no, not really :grouphug:

That was your choice entirely! and you should be able to change your name on 18th Dec.. right? 6 days away!

:grouphug:

Starky is that your jumper? It's pretty!!

This convo took a turn for weird.. cannibals :worried:

GMM I blame you!! FIEND

Morning Cora and Mark, today was wear your christmas jumper to work day :bawl:

I'm doing ok, how is everyone?

Edit: Why am I saying morning? It's the afternoon here! :drool:

Yes, it is quite lovely... your hair I mean.

I don't understand the concept of Christmas sweaters.... as I have never had to wear them, and with the temperature being so much like summer here... we don't really need them

Idc Nym, I like having my options and when they are taken from me I :crying:

So. I. Blame. You. Lol

Pssssst, why are we always hugging in spoilers? Lol :p

:grouphug:

:rofl: :lmao:

When you think things can't get worse...

We were just sent an email that there will be two major strikes on Monday which are likely to shut down transportation in the entire city and we should keep this in mind if we have an exam on Monday.

So I guess I can get up at 8 and just walk to school. Should be okay.

I just have up on seeing snow this season. I don't know what's happening, but the forecasts promise 8-12 degrees for the rest of December and beginning of January. This makes me sad. We have four seasons here not two or one. In winter the weather should be cold and snowy by all laws of nature. :(

Morning Cora and Mark, today was wear your christmas jumper to work day :bawl:

I'm doing ok, how is everyone?

Edit: Why am I saying morning? It's the afternoon here! :drool:

That's a great Christmas jumper! That's so cool they have a wear your Christmas jumper to work day.

You have a good eye for Christmas jumpers, don't you? :D

Archived